kiba inuzuka Kiba's clothes in Shippuden...O_o

Blaydekazz posted on Nov 02, 2009 at 03:11AM
Heya!
I just wanted to ask you guys what clour you think his outfit is and whether it is a leather ensemble or is it just the jacket that leather??? O_o

Thanks in advance
-Blaydekazz

kiba inuzuka 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ziva said…
sad
I like his other outfit better and i whish he still had his jumper.
বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
big smile
I think it is all black and just his jacket is a leather like material. But I like his Jacket with the fur collar better, I think he looked cuter in that then in his Shippuden outfit. ^^
বছরখানেক আগে Kin_Inuzuka said…
I agree. His previouse outfit is much better. The fur lining expressed more of his wild personality. Oh yeah, his current jacket looks leather to me.
বছরখানেক আগে KibaTheWolf16 said…
big smile
to answer your question, I dont even think its leather! that'd be too warm and hard to move in! Its probably just a longer sleeved zippered 3/4 up shirt with a wild collar, thin armor underneath.

and to join the argument, I like both his outfits! His previous jacket is really cute with the fur hood and giant pockets and front(akamaru rides shotgun) but his Shippuden outfit shows how slim he is, he's good looking xD
I noticed his hair got shorter too, I actually kinda liked his messy hair better!
and btw, according to my brother he looked really fat in his "Eskimo coat" ...... but my brother is weird!
 to answer your question, I dont even think its leather! that'd be too warm and hard to সরানো in! Its p
বছরখানেক আগে kiba16 said…
cool
I like his black jacket he is cool
 I like his black জ্যাকেট he is cool