Rules:

1. Have fun

2. No need to kill others

last edited on May 11, 2012 at 12:38AM

কিংডম হার্টস্‌ 3265 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 3265

বছরখানেক আগে Riku114 said…
Xandra: *eye twitches but then she sighs and calms down* Hey, here, not sure if you want to read it yet, or whenever, its all up to you two, but do what you like. The Organization knows about 1/5 of everybody's past even if they werent in the organization, and know 90% of the organization members. *Throws a book titled Xeno at Neo and a book titled Izzy at Izzy* I hacked the info, Neo, I bet there are some stuff you didnt know about Xeno and Izzy, read when and what you like, but its only about a 1/5 of your life. Dont worry, I didnt read anything, just take this as my attempt of an appology. If I were to of gotten caught I would be in big trouble, so try to appreciate it a little bit, well Ill be going before anyone notices Im gone. Adios. *opens a portal and leaves*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Shadowsign said…
"Wait, what just happened?" Izzy looked at the book in her hands, confused. "How long was she standing there?"
বছরখানেক আগে TheAdventGhost said…
Neo: About Xeno? What's there that I don't know?
"How should she get this? I know I was never part of the organization."
Neo: Who knows?
"Here." Izzy gave Neo the book. "I don't want to know what's
Neo: No problem, I'll just hold on to these.
"Great." She looked around. "Where were we going?"
Neo: I don't even remember myself.
বছরখানেক আগে lux2 said…
Lenex pulled down a drawing in a room. Hmm? He quickly puts it down on a large table. "Whos art is this? Its so familiar, but..." he shakes his head in confusion.
Xandra: *breathes in and then out* Finally, I can rest. *Lokoks over and sees Trixin and Slenxo still playing checkers*

Trixin: Okay I won 8 times and we are tied!

Slenxo: Yeah, this is the winning game!

Xandra: Do you guys know what time it is?

Slenxo: Yeah, its 3:30 ish. We will be at the meeting soon

Xandra: First it is 7, and I didnt know ther was a meeting....

Trixin: o.... We all are in trouble......
Neo: *sits down* Man, I don't know why, but I'm beat all of a sudden.
Xandra: *looks around* Slow day..... Im going to get something to eat, wanna join?

Trixin: Sure

Slenxo: Okay I guess so.

Xandra: Where should we eat at as in what world?

Slenxo: Humm.....

Trixin: Traverse Town?

Xandra: Sure *Opens a portal and they walk through*
"It's been a really long ordeal," Izzy agreed, sitting next to him. "I think we should find a peaceful place and take a vacation."
Xandra: The food is good isnt it?

Trixin: *still stuffing mouth and eating with mouth full* It really it!

Slenxo: -_-""" Umm its good.

*5 minutes later*

Xandra: Im heading back to get some sleep

Trixin: K, see ya, we will be coming back soon.

Slenxo: Adios

Xandra: Adios *Goes back and lies down on bed*
Slenxo: Im done, we should get going soon, the sun is down already, and has been for about 30 min.

Trixin: Yeah.

They head off and arrive at the land that never was.

Trixin: Good night Slenxo.

Slenxo: Night.

They walk off to their rooms.

(Trixin's Room)

Trixin thinking: I wonder what tommarow will hold. Geez, this kind of stuff always keep me up every night. Only if I could just stop thinking, but whatever, minus well think on. Xandra is usually much more predictable than this, its kind of hard recently. Slenxo, probably wont do much of a change by tommarow. *Turns over and trys his best to sleep*

(Slenxo's Room)

Slenxo thinking: Trixin thinks too much. *Falls asleep*

(Xandra's Room)

Xandra thinking: Tommarow. What should I do..... What will I do....... *Yawn* Getting sleepy, I should fall asleep. *Turns over and falls asleep*
Neo: Yeah, but where? Aside from the beaches at destiny islands...
*The next morning*

Xandra: A night without Trixin awakening me, how nice. *Walks out* Such a nice night. *Yawns, closes eyes, and stretches*

*On the other side of the hall*

Trixin: Wow so thats what going to bed at 12 feels like, so much more sleep. *yawns closes eyes and stretches*

The two bump into each other and open their eyes.

Xandra: Trixin watch were you are going!

Trixin: Its your fault too.

Xandra: Whatever, Im gonna go get some food near clock tower, wanna come?

Trixin: Sure, but where is Slenxo?

Xandra: He doesnt wake up until 12ish. Its only 8.

Trixin: O I guess we will go with out him.

Xandra: Yeah. *Opens a portal and they walk through it to Twilight Town*

After breakfast.

Xandra: I believe Im probably gonna go for a training vacation.

Trixin: Training Vacation? That sounds confusing, training as in work, and vacation as in relaxing. What does that mean?

Xandra: Sometime off, meaning vacation, for training, as in training.

Trixin: Alright.

Xandra: Im going. Goodbye.

Trixin: Goodbye.

Xandra: O and if I need anything, or if you need anything, press this button, it will send a loud beep to you or me.

Trixin: K, but one question.

Xandra: Go ahead.

Trixin: Where are you going?

Xandra: Humm, Im still thinking, but probably the world called the "End of the World"

Trixin: That place is deserted, well except for the shadows and all.

Xandra: Exactly. Well Ill be going now, tell Slenxo, and if anyone in the Organization ask, tell them I went on a long mission, I will be collecting many hearts anyways.

Trixin: K o and one more question.

Xandra: Fine one more!

Trixin: How long will it be?

Xandra: A week more or less.

Trixin: Okay goodbye.

Xandra: Bye. *Leaves off to the end of the world*
(O btw when I do these two in a row stuff, that just means while I was waiting for you guys to post, I thought of something I forgot to add or that can continue on to it.)

*Xandra leaves*

Trixin: I guess Ill head off as well, Slenxo should be waking up soon. *Opens a portal and walks into it, and arrives at the world that never was* Yup, still as quite slow and empty as it usually is. *Sits down on the couch* I wonder what I will do while Xandra is gone.......

About 2 minutes of silence and Trixin thinking later.

Slenxo: Trixin!

Trixin: Ah! *Jumps a little on the couch out of shock* You scared me! What was that for?!

Slenxo: Huu? I scared you? Sorry, I didnt think it would.

Trixin: I was thinking in silence. What do you want?

Slenxo: Have you seen Xandra around, is she still asleep?

Trixin: Na, she went on a training vacation, you missed her.

Slenxo: Aww, not even a good bye......

Trixin: Na, dont worry, she thought of you when she left, she told me to tell you, and also, dont tell any of the other organization members, if they ask tell them she is on a long mission.

Slenxo: K. It sure will be quiet with Xandra gone.

Trixin: Na, we can cover for her loudness.

Slenxo: I dont think anyone else could be so loud.

Trixin: Want to go say hi to Neo and the others?

Slenxo: Sure, I didnt really get to meet them.

Trixin: K I hope they are still at Radiant Gardens..... *Opens the portal to Radiant Gardens and they leave*

Trixin: Now where are they.......

Slenxo: Humm, lets just search for a little while.
Neo: I can sense presences, familiar ones at that.
Trixin: *walks for a little while* Where are they?

Slenxo: I know, just wait, we will find them eventually. You have the patients of Xandra.

Trixin: Shut up......

Slenxo: Well its true!

Trixin: Didnt I say shut up...

Slenxo: No need to be snappy....

Trixin: I said sh-

Slenxo: shut up, I know.

Trixin: Good.
Brb 15-20 minutes, please stay online
Neo: I feel them kind of close.
Back.

Slenxo: *looks to his left* O thats.... um whats his name..... *thinking hard*

Trixin: *looks at the direction Slenxo looked at and then at Slenxo* Its Neo, lets go say hi. *he walks in the direction towards Neo*

Slenxo: K. *Follows*

Trixin: Hi Neo!
Neo: Hey, I thought I sensed you 2
(G2G)
Trixin: Sometimes, I find your "sensing" kinda creepy.

Slenxo: You kinda stalked him Xandra and the others you know....

Trixin: Whatever....
"So, no to Destiny Islands then," Izzy said, waving slightly.
Trixin: what about Destiny Island?
"Just vacation ideas."
(G2G)
Trixin: It seems many people are planning vacations today......
Neo: We'll go there... Huh? Wait, who else is planning a vacation?
Trixin: O yeah, Xandra, she went out on a training vacation not the same type of vacation as you.

Slenxo: Not to bust the subject or anything, where is that....... kid..... Le- La- Li

Trixin: Lenex. Its Lenex.
Neo: I don't know either
Slenxo: I thought you were searching for him.
"We, um, we got distracted."
Slenxo: That makes sense
Neo: Pretty much,
Slenxo: You dont really have to worry about that kid much, even though he was in the Organization for only a short period, I found him a pretty self sustaining guy. Also, I didnt finish the mission to kill that kid, but I didnt really want to anyways
Neo: I see
Slenxo: Not too fond of killing people.....

Trixin: Few are Slenxo.

Slenxo: Whatever....
Trixin: If you were part of the organization and then leave, they will chase you down to make sure you dont become a threat. Few are just forgoten about if last a month on the run if they are accounted as "not a bother" so the liklyness is that they wont bother the organization back. Its usually me Xandra or Slenxo who end up chasing them into a corner of fear, and sometimes we are required to kill them ourselves, its always so hard, usually I say I "killed" *puts air quotes* them.

Slenxo: It isnt easy killing people, especially if you knew them, which is everyone, cause we know everyone in our group. Best thing is if you are leaving, is to train like hell, cause if you seem like someone to go against the organization, you will be hounded until you are dead. The organization isnt something you can just resign from, its a group you are expected to be in until death.

Trixin: The training stuff Xandra is doing at the moment makes me think if she is gonna try to leave the organization. In that case, we would have to hound her down ourselves.

Slenxo: I wouldnt worry, Xandra's smarter than you, if you figured that out, I bet she did too.

Trixin: HEY!
Oo. Oo. Oo. Oo. Oo I know something to add, AGAIN!

*Over in The End of the World*

Xandra: Dang, time goes by fast around here. Its getting late, better head in. *Goes into a tent she built and lies down* How many days has it been...... * summons her keyblade and holds it right above her face* since I first joined the organization...... That first day..... I barely remember......... I dont even remember who I was...... before the organization..... Ive adjusted so nicely to the Organization that I just.... simply..... forgot........ forgot everything........ even my name....... my real name....... Ive gotten so used to my new one...... I just wish I knew on who I was....... Ill work for it as hard as I must........ just to simply know........ *calls back her keyblade* So much left to do though....... *Turns to her side and falls asleep*
বছরখানেক আগে lux2 said…
Lenex walks over to the door and tryes to open it. Locked dang. He snapped his fingers to go to the clocktower and a black portal poped up. He walked through it. But when he walked through it he was nt at the trainstation. He apered in front of organization 13.
Izzy looked over at Neo. "I'll do whatever you want to."
Neo: Oh, for real?
Trixin: *Looks at his watch* O I should get going back, the Organization is finally serving good food.

Slenxo: Ill pass.

Trixin: K. See ya.

Slenxo: See ya

Trixin opens a portal to the Organization and walks into it.

Trixin: *sees Lenex and grabs him dragging him into his room* What the hell are you doing here?! Some people still dont want you alive around here, its like walking into the enemy's den! *says it quietly not to bring any attention*
Trixin: Stay in here, I need to check something, if anyone comes and knocks, do not respond, and DEFINATELY DONT UNLOCK THE DOOR. *Walks out* What is he doing here? *Looks down the hall* No one here. *Looks in the lobby* No one. *Looks in the meeting room* O good, I think everyone is still on their mission still, but I still can bet that Xemnas is still here somewhere, maybe Saix too. Phewp, few are still here. *Walks back into his room* Good, no ones here, now you should get out before any attention is drawn.

*The Edge of the World*

Xandra: *wakes up* Okay, back to work. *Leaves the tent and looks around* Plenty heartless as always. *Summonds Keyblade and Begins Killing off the many shadows*
Neo: *thinking* As long as my heart is filled with light, be the very guardian that will get rid of darkness.