Ktchenor Nostalgic Time!!!! Post A Pic অথবা Video!!!

ktichenor posted on Nov 11, 2020 at 09:05PM
Everybody has something from their childhood that they either loved or hated. Post a pic or video of something from your past that brings back memories! It can be toys, T.V show, commercials, books, music, games, celebrities, etc... And it doesn't have to be something you love, it can be something you didn't like! Just as long as it's from your childhood. Post as many times as you want! Have fun!
 Everybody has something from their childhood that they either loved অথবা hated. Post a pic অথবা video of

Ktchenor 17 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ktichenor said…
big smile
Micromachines! I wanted this so badly! I'm not sure why cause the guy speaks about a mile minute so I couldn't get all the details! XD
JosepineJackson commented…
Wow, this would be a heaven for the little me, looks like a very interesting thing to play with <3 বছরখানেক আগে
ktichenor commented…
It did but now I look at it and wonder can anybody play with this thing? XD বছরখানেক আগে
yorkshire_rose commented…
Looks awesome ! বছরখানেক আগে
big smile
Teen Talking Barbie. I loved this doll! Mine was brunet and you had to push a button on her back to hear talk. It was simple but it was my favorite doll! Unfortunately, like all Barbies her head popped off! *lol* Had to get rid of her, sadly :(
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Aww, I had like a ton of different Barbies as a kid, one knew how to sing <3 বছরখানেক আগে
প্রণয় this 💜 বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে whatsupbugs said…
The first film I remember seeing in theaters. The scene of baby Grinch trying to shave himself scared me as a little kid, so sadly I had to leave the theater early. However, I re-watched it several times as a kid and it became one of my favorite Christmas films.
Oh, I used to প্রণয় this one so much too <3 বছরখানেক আগে
Awesome ! ❤️ বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে JosepineJackson said…
heart
For my whole life I have been obsessed with doll houses, I loved them as a kid and wanted a really fancy one, and i still want a very detailed, artwork like of one <3 I got a cardboard one as a kid, but one day when I'll be an adult with lots of money and stuff, I'll but myself one of those fancy, decorative houses that aren't even made to be toys but are simply so beautiful <3
 For my whole life I have been obsessed with doll houses, I loved them as a kid and wanted a really fa
Oh,me too.I used to make my won out of old cardboard boxes 💕 বছরখানেক আগে
heart
I watched A LOT of live action movies about animals as a kid, "Beethoven" "101 Dalmatians" that version starring Glenn Close, "Garfield" live action with Breckin Meyer, "Free Willy", "Flipper" (1996), and how much I adored them and still wouldn't mind rewatching them, I'm a bit shocked how low ratings they have on, for example IMDB... But I don't care, I adore them <3
 I watched A LOT of live action চলচ্চিত্র about জন্তু জানোয়ার as a kid, "Beethoven" "101 Dalmatians" that versi
She's amazing ! বছরখানেক আগে
heart
I just took this photo, meet my most special toy I have ever had, it's a giraffe named Zhick, I got it when I was three and I slept with it every night for years... and years.... and years... It's not what it once was, the filling is a bit softer than it once was and he has less.... content, he's pretty flat rather than round because of years of me sleeping on top of him... When I was a kid I couldn't live without him, he's kind of dirty now and I have never risked to wash him so he has stains of I-don't-even-know-what XD But even though I don't sleep with him anymore, he's one of the most special things I've ever had <3
 I just took this photo, meet my most special toy I have ever had, it's a giraffe named Zhick, I got i
ktichenor commented…
Aww, that's so sweet! <3 <3 বছরখানেক আগে
Just too cute !! বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Okay my tomboy side is here, I had dozens of these metal constructors, they had different details, wheels, screws and stuff, and you could combine them to make different cars, airplanes, trucks etc. And it was a super creative process, just like Legos, you could play with them for hours. <3
 Okay my tomboy side is here, I had dozens of these metal constructors, they had different details, wh
ktichenor commented…
That's really cool! We have something similar here, too! :) বছরখানেক আগে
Really cool ! বছরখানেক আগে
hmmm
This game was the worse! It was called Mouse Trap. You only played once at that was it and you had to build it every time you wanted to play! Took forever to build (sorry dad!) I think my dad hated this game more than me! XD
প্রণয় this game so much fun ! বছরখানেক আগে
smile
If you were an 80's kid you had a Cabbage Patch doll! This was soooooo popular, parents actually fought each other to get one! I had two😁 But now I just have one, she still looks the same...except her teeth are blue. How was I to know I wasn't supposed to brush her teeth!? XD
So cute !! বছরখানেক আগে
ktichenor commented…
They were! The best part is they had পুতুল for boys so that made it even better :) বছরখানেক আগে
hmmm
I hated this man when I was growing up! Raffi was everywhere! Tbh, I was not a fan of kiddie shows, mainly because they treated little kids like idiots. And I hated that. This dude used to sing 'head, shoulders, knees and toes' and I was like 'seriously!?' 🙄
Warning: check your blood sugar after you watch this! Ugh!!!
Don't know who he is but i'll take your word for it,hun !! বছরখানেক আগে
ktichenor commented…
No worries, hun! Apparently, no one does! *lol* Had a hard time finding him! XD বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে yorkshire_rose said…
laugh
When I was a little girl...I never went anywhere without my teddy,Simon.When my little brother was born my mum and dad called him Simon,so my mum said that I would have to call my teddy Jeremy ..what ? I wasn't happy about that *lol* !!! I wish I still had Simon/Jeremy :(
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 When I was a little girl...I never went anywhere without my teddy,Simon.When my little brother was bo
cool
Loved space hoppers !!! I
 Loved মহাকাশ hoppers !!! I
ktichenor commented…
Those look like fun! বছরখানেক আগে
They really are <3 বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
Good old Snakes and Ladders board game :)

So easy to play !
 Good old Snakes and Ladders board game :) So easy to play !
ktichenor commented…
I think we have the same game here except it's called Chutes and Ladders :) বছরখানেক আগে
প্রণয় that name <3 বছরখানেক আগে
heart
This was my teddy bear when I was growing up! Sleepy Bear Care Bear. It's kind of ironic, I never liked the Care Bears cartoon but I loved this little guy! ❤❤❤ He's kind of green, now but I still have it :)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 This was my teddy ভালুক when I was growing up! Sleepy ভালুক Care Bear. It's kind of ironic, I never lik
Aww,so sweet <3 বছরখানেক আগে
worried
This is a giga pet, the most annoying toy ever! Mine was Looney Tunes and the point of this toy was to take care of the baby character, feed it, bathe it, change it's diaper, give it fluids and if you failed the character would die and you get a new character to take care of. This thing also had an alarm if it felt neglected or hungry. It was like having a digital baby! After a week with this thing I was ready to throw it out the window! It was so annoying and drove me crazy!!!!! 🙄🤪
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 This is a giga pet, the most annoying toy ever! Mine was Looney Tunes and the point of this toy was t
*lol* I know the feeling ! বছরখানেক আগে
blush
This was the hottest dance when I was a kid. And yes, yours truly who hates dancing did the macarena! How could I not? It was catchy! XD *lol*
Fantastic ! বছরখানেক আগে
heart
Scholastic Book Club! If you were a young bookworm (like me!) this was the answer to your book prayers! This was my everything! I looked forward to this every month! 😍📚
 Scholastic Book Club! If আপনি were a young bookworm (like me!) this was the answer to your book prayer
Sounds awesome <3 বছরখানেক আগে