Labyrinth Yay! New!

Jareth_baby2010 posted on Apr 26, 2009 at 08:46PM
Well, here I am again with another forum topic for my all time favorite movie:) Ok...So I was watching LAbyrinth yesterday and at the end I noticed something...Okay...when Sarah and Hoggle, ludo and Sir Didymus make it to the goblin city and you see one of the goblins storm into Jareth's...room saying "Your highness! The girl! the girl who ate the peach who forgot everything!" after he shouts this before Jareth says "What of her" he looks down like he's hurt or something. I dunno...I just had to say that. And during magic dance when he throws Toby high in the air for the 2nd time...Jareth almost trips over a goblin standing next to him...Lately everytime I watch LAbyrinth I try to study sarah and Jereth's expressions and movements...I might watch it again later...AH! I love this movie apparently it's in the subtext that Jareth loves Sarah so I guess it's true that he's in love with her...GOSH! Why didn't she stay with him?! He did alot for her and he took away Toby! Thats what she wanted! Geeze! Anyway, I had to get this out and I'm trying to releive boredom...

Labyrinth 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Jareth_baby2010 said…
I forgot to add this from the last time I wrote on here but...in the begining when jareth takes toby away and he is in sarah's house and is telling her to forget about toby and offers her that crystal...when he says "it's a crystal nothing more..." and then he says something like "if you turn it this way look into it...it will show you your dreams" I looked at the crystal closely and you see jareth in it but it's not his reflection it's like showing the end scene from the movie! you know when sarah confronts jareth at the very end...in the crystal it's showing that scene! unless I am mistaken, i'll watch it again to get a better look at it...another excuse to watch labyrinth:)
বছরখানেক আগে RP_Puzzle said…
I don't think Jareth looks down hurt when the goblin's telling him about Sarah making it to the city. He's probably just like bored of looking at him or something or something caught his eye.

And I'm not surprised if he trips on a goblin when he's dancing around the room I'm like how does he do that without looking down? Haha yeah he did swagger there huh? I just noticed there's a vulture above his throne.

It doesn't look like the end scene I don't think they were that technologically advanced. I played it super slow mo it's reflecting the room and Sarah's face mainly.

It's not just subtext that Jareth loves Sarah she narrates that he does at the beginning: ....But what no one knew, was that the king of the goblins had fallen in love with the girl, and he had given her certain powers... Yeah we all wish she could've ended up with Jareth, but that'd suck to have your brother turned into a goblin. Sisterly instinct over love :).