she's annoying
i never ever even considered liking her
বছরখানেক আগে randomblonde said…
i hate dani!!
she was ewww!!
বছরখানেক আগে katrinbara99 said…
i hate danii i´m glad she´s gone!!!
বছরখানেক আগে svuroxmysox said…
I totally wanted to like snipe her. When she kissed Elliot I was so pissed off I didn't even watch SVU anymore until Olivia came back!!
বছরখানেক আগে mariskarox100 said…
I didn't either, I only watched informed and cage.
বছরখানেক আগে Mariskafan21 said…
i hate her guts
বছরখানেক আগে Casey_s_great said…
OMG please don't call her name^^ I hate her so...and she kissed el! *angry*
বছরখানেক আগে lishy77 said…
She was so bad...Olivia is the best!
বছরখানেক আগে hawti33 said…
I HATE HER ESPECIALLY WEN SHE KISSED EL
বছরখানেক আগে iluvtheshow said…
I claim revenge on the blond Milk maiden! (Dani, LOL) As most of you know, I'm anti~Dani. I thought the actress, (I know her name but I forget), did an O.K. job with the part but you can't just outdo yourself with a purposeless character. I like Olivia and thought they should have found a way to write in the pregnancy. I know I'm very opinionated! :)

~luv~
বছরখানেক আগে ebathory said…
Apart from the whole elliot/dani thing (which was horrible) I still didn't like her. She was just an annoying character (to me anyway), I didn't feel like she really brought anything to the show. She was pretty similar to Stabler in a lot of ways, and they didn't need another 'Stabler' on the show, plus she didn't pull it off like he does.

I can't believe how hated she is, I mean she only appeared in a handful of episodes lol!
বছরখানেক আগে elliotishot said…
and she was stupid in all of them!
বছরখানেক আগে svuroxmysox said…
I think the whole intense hatred is spawned by the fact that she kissed Elliot. Period. It is a deed that cannot be forgiven any any true EO shipper!

Yeah, I get that (and also why so many people hate Kathy) but still, it's not like Liv actually has a claim or anything...

Oh my god, I can't believe I just gave an anti-E/O shipper argument (hangs head in shame). Truth be told, I was more angry at Elliot when I saw that episode, I can remember yelling at the TV. I mean, even after him and Kathy separated, Elliot didn't try anything with Liv. And a couple of weeks after being partnered with Dani, he plants one on her? C'mon people, we all know that he was the one who instigated it (as much as we'd like to blame it all on Dani). The only concession I could give myself at the time was that he was somehow trying to recreate his partnership with Liv. That he regretted not trying something with her, and because she'd left him to go undercover, he was using Dani as a substitute or something.

Maybe that's a bit of a stretch though lol.
বছরখানেক আগে livi_wells said…
Yeah ebathory I agree with both you arguments, even the anti e/o one. I don't want Liv to be a home wrecker, because that would just be wrong and she would never do that. I think that Elliot and Kathy should either get it together or ship out because we can't have Elliot going round pining after Liv when he's married!

Dammit I wish he signed those divorce papers....

And on the Dani thing, yes it was Elliot's bad that he kissed her while she was married, but it wasn't entirely his fault, because she was leading him on and he was probably thinking of Liv when he did that and how much he missed her, which kinda makes us e/o shippers a little happier about the whole incident.
Love your points of view on this, livi. Totally agree that nothing can happen between Liv & El if he's still married (or not separated at least) from Kathy. It would drive a wedge between them (E&O, not E&K) which would be awful. But, based on the wildlife spoilers, I'm really hoping that they split up again, especially considering the animosity between E&K in Swing - did anybody else freak out when Kathy slapped Elliot in the courtroom?

And I also agree that Dani was hitting on Elliot, we can't be too mad at him for taking a shot at her - after all he was single and lonely etc, probably hadn't gotten any in a while lol but I was still more mad at him than at Dani over the whole ordeal :)
বছরখানেক আগে elliotishot said…
my feelings on Kathy are mixed on one hand I liked her in paturnity and was glad to see her and Elliot so happy on the other hand that slap in the court room pissed me off.Its like shes not even trying to get along with him anymore

wait this is supposed to be about Dani, ohh I was hoping when her and Elliot kissed he would blurt out Olivias name that would of been good.(Ishould write a fanfic about that) Elliot was just testing things cuz he was single. I think if Olivia was there he defintly would have kissed her but they cant let us have that cuz their jerks. besides who can resist kissing Elliot I know I couldnt. Wait that sounded pro Dani (screams and hits myself in the head) I AM NOT PRO DANI I HATE DANI DEATH TO DANI!!!!!!!