লি মিন হো#The South Korean actor who is best known for his leading role as the leader of F4, Goo Joon Pyo in Boys Before Flowers! .......

magicalfairy posted on Aug 03, 2011 at 06:57PM
Before 2011 I didn't even know that there was a person (in fact a perfect person) named Lee-min-ho. I read his biography and along with happiness there are also some sorrows! When I watched Personal Taste I just can't help myself but to like Jeon jin ho and in this character Lee-min-ho was 100% perfect! From that time I started to like him, and now...here is the result-I am writing this at 12:21 a.m. I dunno why I like him that much! I really didn't like anyone THAT much before! I don't know that actually what power he has to make me like this! I really pray to God that it would be better if I didn't know him at all! Because it's really painful, in my recent condition! So, guys what about you all? How do you feel for him? I would like to know it just like I shared it with you all! Help me to get out from this UNBEARABLE PAIN! PLEASE!

লি মিন হো#The South Korean actor who is best known for his leading role as the leader of F4, Goo Joon Pyo in Boys Before Flowers! 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Aisy said…
big smile
Don't worry just look at the bright side... because of so many pain he reached the top... now everybody knows him as a talented actor...even I am a big fan of him just like you...
বছরখানেক আগে magicalfairy said…
smile
thanq soo much fr d reply!!