Leyton Family<3 the LF fanfic (CLOSED/OUTDATED)

XxXrachellXxX posted on Jun 21, 2012 at 05:36PM
The LF Anniversary. This fic is going to be to celebrate it, as our dear Holly already informed us a while back in a pick.

I'm going to be writing a fanfic about all of us to celebrate the LF. But seeing as there are about 26 of us as regular members, I'm going to seperate us into groups of 5 and create a fanfic for each group. It seems the sensible thing to do to give everyone the attention they deserve in the fic.

To those of you who are not so familiar with fanfiction, I'm just letting you know that I do not need to know anything about your personal lives for this. This is complete fiction. You can be whatever you want in this fic. And I will in no way try to hurt any of you. But setbacks happen to people in real life as well as in fiction. I mean.. who would want to be perfect? I know I wouldn't.

About what the fanfics will be about. Well, us. Obviously. But the surrounding area, the theme, the.. everything. I was thinking that I can make some of the fics quite.. realistic as well as some of them as pure fantasy. That is why I have now created five bases for stories, some of them reality and some fantasy. You can choose which one you want to be in and I'll reserve a spot for you.

And these stories can be altered, and they most likely will be. This is just the little "window", so you can picture which story you'd most like to be a part of.

Story #1 (FULL) ; Realistic. Based upon high school life. Much like One Tree Hill, but.. well, much like any teen drama, to be honest. But there would be setbacks and a few twists and turns. You know how tv-shows are. That kind of thing.
Characters in the story ; Albie, Celine, Amber, Atie, Maria

Story #2 ; Adventurous. Skipping between reality and fantasy. Would most likely contain enemies, danger, betrayal and a lot of stuff that goes well with all that.
Characters in the story ; Nikky, Aline

Story #3 ; Pure fantasy. Might be set in the 18th-20th century, or in a completely different place. Most likely with magic and princes and princesses and that stuff.
Characters in the story ;

Story #4 (FULL) ; Adult life. Set in a big city, and I would most likely be focusing on the fact that the characters are young adults trying to make it on their own with a lot of problems from work to relationships.
Characters in the story ; Moosh, Rachel, Laura, Ale, Margot, Holly

Story #5 ; Magical. Think Harry Potter, Narnia and Once Upon a Time. It'd contain mystical creatures, hidden kingdoms and those fairytale kind of relationships that we've heard about in our childhood.
Characters in the story ; Diana, Nicole, Sawyer

So, those are the options, but if you all absolutely hate them, I think I'll be capable of altering them completely. But even if not, I will change them one way or another. But the main thing is that they'll be built around your characters.

And what else for you guys to decide? Well, if you want an actress to play you in the story, for possible fanarts (made by me, I think) or something, just say the word. And who wouldn't want a romance in a fanfic? ... Well, I'm sure many people wouldn't, but if you do, a specific one, like an actor or a character, let me know and I'll reserve them for you. Oh, and let's not go all triangle-ish, so you are allowed to pick two guys for you, I can make that work, but two is the limit.
And if you have someone in mind (again, a character/actor/actress) to play your friend, someone from your family, whoever, let me know.

Once an actress, character, actor, anything, is reserved, I'll write it here, so you don't have to ask if someone is reserved or not. But if someone, for example, Hilarie, is already chosen by someone, you can't choose her. I mean, I know it's not fun or anything, but wouldn't it be cool if we all have seperate stuff?

Reserved;

Actresses ;

Nina Dobrev (for Rachel)
Hilarie Burton (for Moosh)
Cobie Smulders (for Laura)
Sophia Bush (for Albie)
Michelle Williams (for Ale)
Emma Watson (for Diana)
Natalie Portman (for Celine)
Taylor Momsen (for Nikky)
Alison Brie (for Amber)
Leighton Meester (for Atie)
Rachel McAdams (for Maria)
Ashley Benson (for Margot)
Emily Deschanel (for Steph)
Sarah Michelle Gellar (for Nicole)
Candice Accola (for Holly)
Karen Gillan (for Aline)
Zooey Deschanel (for Sawyer)

Actors ;

Christian Bale (for Rachel)
Zayn Malik (for Moosh)
Milo Ventimiglia (for Laura)
Matt Bomer (for Albie)
Keegan Allen (for Ale)
Ed Westwick (for Ale)
Ian Somerhalder (for Diana)
Paul Wesley (for Celine)
Matt Barr (for Nikky)
Eric Dane (for Amber)
Jensen Ackles (for Atie)
James Lafferty (for Atie)
Harry Styles (for Maria)
Niall Horan (for Maria)
Cory Monteith (for Margot)
David Boreanaz (for Nicole)
Bryan Greenberg (for Holly)
Josh Holloway (for Holly)
Matt Smith (for Aline)
Ryan Gosling (for Aline)
Adam Brody (for Sawyer)

One more thing! If you guys want to make your character a certain type, like alter your personality for the fic or anything, also let me know about that. But if not, I'll just write you as I see you guys!

I hope you like this idea and don't think I'm totally psyco for making all this! XD

last edited on Aug 02, 2012 at 10:38AM

Leyton Family<3 27 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...