Leyton vs. ব্রুকাস্‌ Season 1 Leyton and ব্রুকাস্‌

ClaireB58 posted on Oct 12, 2007 at 03:24PM
In Season 1, when Peyton rejected Lucas and then when she changed her mind and came to his room but Brooke came in, were you glad, you had been rooting for Brooke and Lucas all along or were you annoyed did you want Lucas to be with Peyton? In season 1 now don't be biased about how you feel now! Back then what did you think?

Leyton vs. ব্রুকাস্‌ 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ktlady said…
I wanted Lucas to be with Peyton. At the time I thought that Brooke was a slut and that she knew that Peyton liked him so she was being a bad friend. I was completely on Peyton's side. I was also mad at Lucas because he didn't want to be with Brooke but went with her anyways.
বছরখানেক আগে ClaireB58 said…
I've never thought Brooke was a slut. I knew that Lucas prefered Peyton but I think that he loved both of them.
বছরখানেক আগে kristenchappell said…
i think that he should have gone with peyton bc of like how rude was at the party to him and peyton and stuff like that
বছরখানেক আগে Chlarkfan said…
i wanted him to go with brooke because he really broke her heart and i don't think he fully understood how that hurt brooke so much and she did truley love him!! Peyton should have told brooke about the situation. Peyton backstabbed brooke i think peyton a complete B****!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Leyton4ever said…
Ok, back at the beginning of season one I did not like peyton, i thought she was a bitch and brooke did strike me as a slut too.

Even with that being said I wanted Lucas to be with Peyton. At that point it time it was clearly obvious that Lucas was in love with Peyton and was simply upset by the fact that Peyton turned him down. I also believed that Brooke knew Peyton liked him and went out with him anyway. Even though Peyton doesn't really talk to her about, I still thought she knew, or if she was any kind of friend should have known. I do think Peyton should have talked about it with her though. But when Peyton came back in that episode I wanted him to be with her(and he wanted to be with her too, but brooke was kinda there). Brooke was beautiful, she was fun, she knew what she wanted. Peyton was a mess and had turned Lucas down, which clearly messed him up. I don't think Brooke ever intended on falling in love with Lucas, he was supposed to be fun for her too. That's what I thought.
বছরখানেক আগে Leyton4ever said…
In that particular episode, Lucas definately loved Peyton, but no way did he love Brooke, not that early in the show. You gotta remember how early in the show that was, Brooke was meant to be fun, a way to help him get over Peyton's rejection she wasn't meant to be a girl he feel in love with, not at that time anyway.