Lilo & Stitch Ohana means family, and family means crap to disney.

Emerl posted on Dec 14, 2009 at 09:59PM
Anyone want to know what the plot of the Stitch anime coming to Disney channel in 2010. Stitch has turned back to his destructive programming because, get this, Lilo has abandoned him for real friends, so Jumba and Pleakely take him to Japan, hearing the legend of a wishing rock, they plan to turn him good again. Thats the current plot but it might be changed. Disney really is going down the drains since Lilo and Stitch, she would never abandon him. This is ridiculous. Who heres with me?

Lilo & Stitch 12 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে StichxAngel4eva said…
surprise
OMG! Are you sure?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
angry
Anyway, I think it's ridiculous too.
বছরখানেক আগে Emerl said…
Agreed, and Riley? Not really sure but I think hes one of the Gym Masters. Right?
smile
No he's from Iron Island.
বছরখানেক আগে Emerl said…
Yes, Yes I do.
hmmm
where did u go?
বছরখানেক আগে Emerl said…
1: Yes I'm getting more freaked out.
2: I went to the center of the universe.
3: Hello to you too.
বছরখানেক আগে Leroy628Mikelle said…
angry
I agree with you! This is like my entire mindset. Lilo said in Stitch has a Glitch: "You're my Ohana, Stitch. And I'll always love you!" Apparently, not always. And besides that, Stitch also said in Leroy and Stitch: "Stitch has found one place he truly belongs. On earth, with Lilo."

Soooo...what? Now Disney decided to throw that to the four winds? For crying out loud, someone forgot to check the Disney Archives! Ughhh, and this Yuna kid is ten times more annoying than Lilo, and she doesn't understand Stitch, and she's so tempermental and sensetive. SOMEBODY MAKE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
বছরখানেক আগে Stitchfan82 said…
SOMEBODY MAKE IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
well i am working on that in my fanfic if i ever feneche it
বছরখানেক আগে liloxstitch said…
I agree what the fuck dinsey done lilo would nvr do tht to stitch dinsey same on u asss man this yuna is just i hate her i want liloxstitch again
বছরখানেক আগে Violet_Shade said…
angry
I agree 100%. Lilo would never, EVER leave Stitch. "Yuna" is annoying as heck.
বছরখানেক আগে DragonMage said…
mind blown...... *_*
childhood down the drain