লর্ডস্‌ অব দ্যা রিং BEWARE OF THE SWINE FLU

ring-bearer posted on Nov 05, 2009 at 09:00PM
Hello! I am new to this website! I was absolutely delighted when i found it! I am the biggest LOTR fan in the universe! Lately i have been home with the swine flu. This is really bad stuff. You really don't want to get it! i have gotten sick before, but never like this! There were times when i absolutely felt like dying! And to mak matters worse, my mom had the swine flu too. But thankfully, both of us are slowly recovering. I watched the LOTR alot and now i have enough energy to read the books again! All i wanted to say was BEWARE OF THE SWINE FLU! I had to go to the hospital. Any way, i am the ring-bearer and i love the LOTR. I am so happy that i found a web-site where i can chat with other die-hard fans! Just what ever you do, try to stay healthy!

লর্ডস্‌ অব দ্যা রিং 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে ring-bearer said…
OH AND PLEASE COMMENT, I WOULD APPRECIATE THAT!
বছরখানেক আগে green79 said…
big smile
Lol thanks for the warning but I think that I already got the Swine Flu. It was a couple weeks ago and I was home from school all week. My mom said that I had all the symptoms but we still don't know if it was the actual Swine Flu or not.

Anyways, congrats on joining Fanpop! I joined about 6 months ago and now I love it!

OMG I love your icon! I should change mine to something from LOTR.
laugh
well i am so glad you are better green79. and thanks about the icon yours is pretty awesome too! thanks for commenting on all my stuff so far! I have been really lonely lately. I was home from the swine flu all last week and all this week so far as well. and i was unable to go out on halloween. i was going to go as one of the black riders and scare all the kids. any way, thanks again green79!
smile
Thanks. :)
That would of been so awesome if you had gone out as a black rider! Why didn't I think of that?
monkey
yeah, the costume is really simple and can be home made. You do not know how cool this is for me to be talking to someone (who loves LOTR) online. any way, have you ever read the books? And i hope i'm not being a bother! I've just been away from talking to people outside of my family for what feels like forever! I wonder when i will be back at school. . .
Yeah I just finished reading them about a month ago and I loved them! Have you?
Lol I completely understand. You're not being a bother at all. :)
i have read them and i absolutely love them! what do you think is better, the movies or the books? did you read the books first or see the movies?
Okay that is a really hard question but usually when people ask me that I just say that I like the books better because they're the originals and there would be no movies without the books.
And I saw the movies first. How about you?
yeah, i saw the movies first. personally i think that if i didn't, the books would have been a greater challenge. I've got to go. talk to you tomorrow, green79. thanks for chatting! and you are right, i really got confused on that forum game. thanks again for stopping to talk. talk to you tomorrow!
Okay bye. :)