হারিয়ে গেছে Ratings.

Emm_xD posted on Mar 16, 2010 at 06:34PM
*serious rant coming up, so if stuff like this bores you, stop now* :P

The Lost spot has never, and I repeat never had people rating things low on purpose. It's just not one of those spots.

...up until now. The videos here are being rated lower than 3* by 7 fans, when the videos themselves are perfectly fine. Same goes with icons. The thing is, though, the only content being rated low is the content added by a few users. What's really funny is that the other people's content (not mentioning any names...) is rated 5* by about 8 fans. What's hilarious is that even if you rate someone's content low, it's still going to get them closer to a medal. The more people that rate, the higher medal you'll get - even if it is rated 2*. So if it's *whoever is rating things low* your aim to get these users a lower medal, it isn't going to happen.

I haven't actually added any videos recently, so I'm not talking about the content I'm adding. There are only two or three users who have added content recently and had it rated low by a some fans (see link).

Don't like that user? That's fine, but there's no need to rate their perfectly credited, perfectly keyworded, decent content low. It's never happened on this spot before so I don't see why it should be happening now.
last edited on Mar 16, 2010 at 06:50PM

হারিয়ে গেছে 7 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে nandacavalieri said…
Plus, it's a very childish to do. Someone used to do that on Grey's Anatomy spot and that someone was banned
বছরখানেক আগে sk91 said…
Since I'm a part of this, I won't won't say anything more. Just 'Thank you Em' :D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Steve_McQueen64 said…
People rating just to be mean, not cool at all :(
বছরখানেক আগে white_rose said…
what?? why on earth would someone would be that mean??! like nanda said it's just childish!! grow up people!!
বছরখানেক আগে backtoblack said…
Well said Em.I don`t know how to comment though.People need to grow up.
বছরখানেক আগে xoheartinohioxo said…
I've never understood the point in rating someones stuff down just to be a fucker.

I can maybe get if a person is constantly uploading repeat images, never credits etc. but even then, I just ignore the stuff then.

Idiots confuse me.
বছরখানেক আগে sophialover said…
Gahh people seriously need to get a life. But it always happens on spots from time to time, you know what i mean?
LMAO.
But you`re definitely right on everything you`re saying. And duh, it`s absolutely hilarious that they`re not even aware of the fact that even if they do rate low they STILL bring the user closer to the medal.