মাম্মা মিয়া! Older Cast Of Mamma Mia (Movie)

mammamia100 posted on Aug 05, 2008 at 03:52AM
i think meryl did an awesome job cause she's like almost 60, no lie. and you gotta give props to the dad's and donna's friends cause either a little younger or around the same age!!

মাম্মা মিয়া! 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে DawnDavenport said…
She was great, because of her I bought the movie on dvd. Had no idea how great it was. Check out this site for the dvd release, so cute!! Fun game too.

link
বছরখানেক আগে mammamia100 said…
ya meryl was so much fun to do the movie with and she was a real trouper or should i say super trouper! i'll totally give a shout out to her for u.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে merylstreep232 said…
who did u play in mamma mia ? she is amazing and it must have been such fun making it as well as meeting her too and i didnt know she was nearly 60 she dosnt look it and she defo has a lot of energy say ello too her 4 me merylstreep232 xxx
i played sophie and meryl really doesn't look as old as she is it's amazing and all the energy she had i couldn't believe my eyes and i was there!
বছরখানেক আগে chloeclover said…
Hey! So we’re trying to break the world record for longest recorded conga line. If we succeed in setting this record, it will be a first in the Guinness Book of World Records.
link
বছরখানেক আগে chloeclover said…

Oh and hey did you guys know that the release of the DVD in Europe actually set a new record for most DVDs sold in a week (breaking the previous high set by Titanic). This movie is much much more popular internationally than domestically.
cool!
বছরখানেক আগে merylstreep232 said…
laugh
LoL xXx give meryl a shout from me amanda
smile
totally

luv ya!
বছরখানেক আগে SophSky said…
kiss
Hy amanda!! I love that movie and also all the caracters and actors(specialy you, Dominic and Meryl) I´m writing from Spain! I just wanna know if want to make another mamma mia film and if you think they´re gonna do it!! Thanks for all, love ya!!
smirk
I don't think we're gonna make another Mamma Mia only because the movie is based on Abba's songs and the prducers don't think it would be a good idea to have all the same songs in the movie. Well it was great talking to you all bye!