বিবিসি র অনুষ্ঠানে মার্লিন FanFic Game

heartmerlin2 posted on Oct 26, 2010 at 12:35PM
Ok, as we r starting to go a bit dead on the FanFic side of the club I thought I could make a game out of it (i've been thinking about this for a while...

So it's a bit like the other games here in which a fan adds up to 10 sentances of a new FanFic. Then a DIFFERENT fan adds another sentance that carrys on from the last. After a while we should start to get a large FanFic that everyone had an imput in. :D

RULEZ
. One post from a fan at a time (you can post again AFTER someone else.
. No changing the subject. It has to continue from the last.
. You can only post up to 15 sentances at a time. No more.

I really hope this works! (If it doesn't, I'll delete it) .x

Ok, as we r starting to go a bit dead on the FanFic side of the club I thought I could make a game ou
last edited on Nov 03, 2010 at 03:30PM

বিবিসি র অনুষ্ঠানে মার্লিন 98 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 98

বছরখানেক আগে heartmerlin2 said…
sunny
Ok... I'll start...

It was late afternoon. The sun was shining down onto the great white walls of Camelot. ...
বছরখানেক আগে louvreangel said…
Everyone seemed to be happy because of the beautiful weather. It was the best time to go for a walk in the woods. That was what Arthur and Merlin were going to do. Not for a walk exactly, they were going hunting like always...

[It really seems to be a fun game! It's perfect you've thought of it! :)]
বছরখানেক আগে kseide14 said…
Arthur went first with Merlin following after him,
Of course he had to cary all the equipment.
His back was beginning to ache now. It felt like they had been out and away for hours where in fact it had been only half that. Sometimes Merlin really cursed Arthur for making him do such things but deep down he knew he could never truly hate him. ...
mischievous
Merlin:- Are we there soon??
Arthur:-stop complaining! some times can you be such a girl Merlin.
Merlin's eyes turnd orange and suddenly a branch appeared in front of Arthur.
বছরখানেক আগে chickencheese said…
laugh
"OW!" Arthur cried as he smacked into the branch; Merlin laughed inwardly.
"Oh sire, are you alright?!"
"NO! I am not alright! Where'd that tree come from anyway?!"
wink
At this point Merlin couldn't help but smile. It was not like it had been a big branch. No, he'd save that for another day.
"Err... I'm not sure Sir"
"Well your a lot of use to me then arn't you!"

(I raised the sentance no. up to 10. This should be a bit easier)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
tongue
Merlin became serious again and went to Arthur to check his eye, but Arthur pushed him away and went farther into the woods.
laugh
'I think I'll stay back here from now on' Merlin thought to himself. He knew that when Arthur was in this mood that he had better tred carefully before he had much more than an aching back. Merlin knew his through experince!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Shepard14 said…
As they walked through a thicket of tree's, they heard a loud rumbling noise.
"What was that?" Merlin asked, looking about.
" It was an animal,Merlin. The whole point of hunting is to seek animals out." Arthur replied sarcastically.
"It sounded like it came from over there." Merlin said, pointing to a large clearing.
Entering the clearing, they came across a large cave opening.

(This is so cool! I love to write, and I get to write about Merlin! Can it get much better than that!?)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
The cave was dark and huge.
They could hear the roar again inside the cave.
Merlin stiffened. there was something behind him in the forest.
He turned. branches moved.
He thought he saw something. A kind of silhouette.
Was it a human?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Merlin doubted it that the silhouette he saw was human. Arthur entered the cave with slow steps. He was ready to fight with anyone on his way. He took out his sword. Merlin, like always, was watching his back for anything abnormal...
surprise
However dispite the countless number of times Merlin had been in frightenly similar positions, he somehow knew deep down there was something scarally different about this time. He tried to keep this feeling away from his head, but there was no excaping it. ...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Merlin was looking at this back all the time and he was still deciding on whether to enter the cave or not. Arthur turned around and faced Merlin.
"Merlin, will you walk today? Or do I have to wait for you the whole day?" said Arthur with sarcasm. He was looking at Merlin like he was a dumbass.
"But you heard the noise too." said Merlin.
"Yes, so what? It may just be a bear."
"What if it attacks us?"
"Then we kill it Merlin! Just walk you coward!" Arthur said with anger...
By now Merlin was beginning to get tired of being treated like scum. He had had enough for one day.

As Merlin continued to follow Arthur's lead further into the darkened cave a low grumble started to fill the surrounding. It seemed to bounce of very wall to try to intimadate the two lonely figures. The deeper into the blackness they went to louder the sound became....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
surprise
Arthur lit a torch so they could see better.
The cave lit up and their shadows were visible on all walls.
But it was not two shadows on the wall there were three.
Merlin panicked when he saw the third shadow on the wall. The shadow was behind their shadows.
Merlin turned around to look who or what it was and saw nothing. 'What the-- Am I dreaming or what?' he thought. Then got closer to Arthur and whispered. "You saw that shadow too, right?"
"Yes, I saw it." Arthur was thoughtful. He was taking each step in the cave carefully...
বছরখানেক আগে Mcgeeky said…
Merlin felt nervous, he knew he had to keep arthur alive,
"rhannahwthertho" he whispered under his breath, he still had to keep his secret from Arthur,
"did you say something Merlin? do you know it is rude to mutter infront of me, you are my servant, not my friend"
Merlin knew Arthur saw him as a friend"me nooooo never" he smirked while his eyes turned yellow and a spark of lightning appeared chasing the shadow
The shadow ran down along the length of the wall, before rounding a corner and disappearing.
" Did you see that?" Arthur asked.
" What?"
" I swore I saw something."
" Probably just your imagination." Merlin assured him.
"Merlin sometimes you are so stupid!"
"Me?" Merlin chuckled
"Yes you" Arthur grabbed Merlin into a headlock
"Stop being such a princess and let me go"
"or what ?, you don't know how to fight"
"you have no idea"
worried
some times he would just say it straight out so Arthur could understand that he was not a wimp.
He could take care of itself. but he could not take the chance. And now was it not his pride wath was the most important.
boom! everything was black.
the room was spinning as Merlin awoke to find himself in a wooden barn across from him was arthur, who was laying on his back with a lifeless expressio on his face, Merlin shocked stood up only to collapse again, what had happened? "ARTHUR" he tried to shout but he fainted.
বছরখানেক আগে scarxtardis said…
Merlin woke up several hours later with a splitting head ache. "Erugh?" He groaned. A fuzzy figured loomed over him. "Well, well! If it isn't Merlin. Haven't seen you in a while." A voice as smooth as velvet said soothingly. A pair of big blue eyes bored into him. He scrambled to his feet. "N... Nimueh?" He stuttered. A shuffling noise came from the corner of the barn. It was Morgana, morgause... and Nimueh.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে chickencheese said…
big smile
"What do you want?" Merlin cried.
"I think you know," Morgause replied softly.
"Not...oh!" he groaned; not Arthur!
"You're not having Arthur dead!" Merlin cried, "Not when I'm here!"
"Well, we'll just have to get rid of you too..." Morgana smiled evilly.
Morgana's evil smile made Merlin angry and sad at the same time. The woman he knew, the Morgana he knew at first was friendly, protective and understanding. That woman he knew now was the devil himself.
Arthur was still lying on the ground, unconscious. Merlin looked at him and felt so desperate. Because he knew that he had no chance against three powerful witches.
He wanted to scream and request help from The Great Dragon but he was not able to do that either. Without knowing what to do, he stood there, watching the three witches staring and laughing at him.
rainy
he had to come up with something.
should he revile his true powers to morgana and morgaus or play that he was the clomsy servent. but thy knew thay had to because Nimueh did. i tought i killed her he spoke to him self.
Nimueh was the biggest threat to him. He had to get rid of her, but how? It was impossible. He looked at her eyes and whispered in a big confusion: "Didn't I kill you?"
Nimueh's laughter filled the room with full of evil. "I cannot be killed that easy Merlin."
Morgana and Morgause shared a look. They both were thinking what that conversation was about. How could a simple servant kill or try to kill a powerful witch?
Nimueh saw Morgana and Morgause looking at each other. She smiled. She was not actually going to cooperate with them. She was just using them to reach Merlin easier...
Merlin willed his brain to come up with something. Anything. The three women were starting to get even nearer now. His eyes skipped to each of them, looking for any signs of weakness. Then he searched around the room trying to find any sort of way out of the situation. He was in trouble, and he knew it...
Merlin had no choice, his destiny was to make sure Arthur survived to become the great king everyone knew he would become. Merlin loved Arthur like a brother, and even if it wasn't his destiny, he would still serve and protect Arthur...Sure Arthur was a royal pain but he would do anything for Arthur so he
So he decided to make an agreement with Nimueh. It seemed to be the only choice. "Nimueh." he called her coldly. "It is not your destiny to kill Arthur, right? Just leave him. You have your business with me." He got nearer to her, feeling the other two witches staring at the two of them. "Please. Help me. I'll do anything."
He never thought that this would happen. He was begging to the witch that he hated the most; but the only one who could help him at that situation. He knew that she would help. Somehow, he knew, she would help...

(im sorry, i could not find anything better :S)
"i will only help if you decide to do something for me"
"anything, to help arthur"
"legend has it that a lonely traveller protecting a higher figure will free the serpant brothers, unmistakenly i suppose"
"The serpant brothers?, i can not free them"
"then your friend will die and the walls Camelot will fall and it will burn to the ground"
Smiling faintly, Morgause pulled a knife from the recesses of her cloak, and grasped the handle firmly.
Merlin leaned in closer to Nimueh and said in an urgent whisper
" If I do this for you, will you help me in return?"
Nimueh gazed at him for a moment, then gave an arch tilt of her head and said.
" You have my word."
Merlin tried to detect any lies in her voice, but with Nimueh, you could never tell.
Just as Morgause took a step forward and held the knife on high, Nimueh held out her arm.
" Wait!" she said said.
Morgause froze in confusion, then stepped back, re-sheathing her knife.
" We have need of him." Nimueh said, smiling at Merlin. Whether the smile showed goodwill or malicious intent, Merlin was unsure. But at least for now, he had bought some time
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Morgause. Morgana. Have you no brain?" Nimueh's blue eye's sparked with amusment. Morgause's eyes flashed, and Morgana growled. "What do you mean, Nimueh?" Morgause said, insulted. "Well, sisters, can't you see? Can't you guess? Alright, guess. How do you think Merlin escaped from the bindings? How do you think he knows all about your little "secrets?" The sisters stood there, dumbfounded. Nimueh sighed, her big eyes rolling. "He's a sorcerer!" Merlin gasped. So did Morgana. Morgause stood there, her eyes wide.
smirk
"what! he is only a servant#. growled Morgana.
she looked at Merlin with tourmanted eyes.
ok they didn't know, Merlin tought.
what will Morgana do to him ??
All 3 of them stood there in silence in the dimly-lit room. Suddenly there was a low and drawn out groun coming from behind them. It was Arthur. "We will leave you now" Morgause said stepping backwards towards the hidden door. As all 3 wiches made the movement to go, Nimeuh turned her head back to Merlin. "You better make sure you carry out your promise, Merlin." Her smile covered her twisted mind, her eyes plazed with evil, and her voice was so cold.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Merlin stood there, thinking if he had made the biggest mistake of his life. He could not be sure so he tried not to think of it so much.
Arthur looked so bad but he could at least walk. "What the hell are you doing here Merlin? Why you stand there and look at the wall like an idiot? Oh, sorry, I've forgot for a moment that you're a big IDIOT." said Arthur with a big anger.
Now Merlin was angry too. He wanted to scream, he wanted to say "I saved your worthless ass!", but of course he could not say such thing.
"I'm sorry sire." he said with a low voice and looked at the way that the three witches went from...
sick
the sun were up. merlin lay in his bed. He could not sleep, thought only of the faces of the three witches. could he only go to work after this. now that Morgana knew would not be long before Uther knew too.
he had too live but he had his destiny.
He wanted to make plans to leave Camelot to find the Serpent brothers but with Morgana becoming impatient, he was afraid to leave Arthur alone. As he sat brooding in his room, Gaius came through the door, holding a bowl of porridge.
" Merlin if you don't get up and eat breakfast, you'll be late."
"I'm not hungry." Merlin said, staring at the floor. It was the truth
It was the truth that Merlin was not going to be able to protect Arthur much longer. He had to do something quickly. But what?
Another question was confusing his mind since yesterday; who were the Serpent brothers and what was their connection with Nimueh? What if Nimueh would want Merlin to kill them?
He had made a promise to the strongest witch on the earth without thinking. He was swearing himself every time he remembered this.
"What is it Merlin?" Gaius asked. He looked worried.
Merlin looked at Gaius. "I think I've made a very big mistake Gaius. Maybe the biggest mistake of myself..."
"What did you do?" Gaius was now curious and worried at the same time.
Merlin stared at his hands, playing with his fingers like a little guilty kid and said; "I trusted Nimueh." ...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Gaius looked taken aback.
"Nimueh? I thought she died, I thought you defeated her."
" Well, she's alive," Merlin said." and I promised to free the Serpent brothers in exchange for Arthurs life."
Gaius looked at Merlin disapprovingly.
" Merlin, it is unwise to enter into such agreements. Especially with Nimueh."
" I know." Merlin said,shaking his head. " But if I didn't, they would have killed Arthur."
Gaius sat down beside Merlin.
"They?"
" Morgause and Morgana were also there. Gaius I don't know what to do."
"my boy, you will have to find a way, lets research" Gaius frowned
"ok i'll get my spell books out i'm sure there will have to be some kinda spell somewhere" Merlin disappeared and came back with lotions and potions and spells books.
"its going to be a long night" Gaius said " we should be able to find some poison or potion which will cause something to happen"
Merlin smiled "also Arthur while knocked out mumbled his feelings for Qwen...he said he wanted her to be queen and......
"He was mumbling about M..." Merlin stopped. He ouldn't say this forsaken name. He knew that the day would soon come. "Morgana?" Gaius said. "No. Not Morgana." Merlin shut his eyes tight. "Morgause?" Gaius guessed again. "No, Gaius. Not Morgause. I'll give you one more guess of who's name he was mumbling. Someone sso evil, he has Morgana at his feet, with Morgause and Nimueh begging him for magic spells. The most powerful sorcerer I have ever met."
Gaius gasped.
Gaius gasped "Mordred."
Merlin nodded. "I really do not know what to do Gaius. I'm..." He paused for a second. "I'm scared Gaius. What if I do not succeed my destiny?"
"You will, Merlin. You did very well so far, you will continue the same." he said, trying to courage Merlin.
It did not seem to work but at least Merlin was feeling good to have Gaius with him. Then they started to look at all the books for something...
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
anything that would help them, Merlin chanted some enchantment and his eyes turned yellow suddenly Arthur swung open the door "get your stuff merlin we are leaving, i am going on a quest and well you prat you have to follow"
Merlin sighed. "Coming, sire." He tried to sound enthunsiastic, but failed. He gave Gaius a look, grabbed a bag of supplies and waddled out after Arthur.
As they were walking through the forest, Merlin plucked up the courage to ask Arthur aout his dreams. "When Morgause, Morgana and Nimueh had us hostage, you were mumbling things. It involved your father, whom has now passed away... and Mordred." Arthur stopped and gave Merlin a patronizing look. "Mordred? Who's Mordred?"
" Well..I..was hoping you would know." Merlin said giving Arthur a comical smile.
" I don't know anyone by the name of Mordred." Arthur said, turning back to the path. A mischievous smile lit up Merlin's face.
" YOu muttered someone else's name too..."
" Who, Somebody else I don't know."
"No, You know this person very well. In fact you love her."
Athur froze then spun around.
" And just what did I say?" he asked, in dangerous voice.
Merlin shrugged the pack of supplies up higher onto his back.
" Oh, nothing really, just that you wanted her to be queen...."

~Sorry to end it there....I just couldn't think of anything else! and I was getting kinda long winded hehe~
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"I what?!" Arthur flushed a deep scarlet. Merlin grinned. "You mention this to anyone, you die." They trekked on through the forest. "So, this Mordred." Said Arthur. "Who is he to you?" He asked, andn Merlin looked away. "Come on, Merlin. Spit it out." Arthur grinned. Merlin's eyes widened. "Well, he's... just a young boy. You met him. He's, well... he's a druid?" Merlin kept walking.

*I'm glad you got it was Mordred. I was hoping that XD*
Arthur frowned a little.
" You mean the boy I sent back to the druids?"
"Yes."
" Well, why try to pretend you didn't know who he was?"
"I..He's er...Well, I thought maybe you would change your mind after what happened to your father. You would want to root out magic."
Arthur paused and let out a sigh.
" Merlin, what happened to my father....It was unforgivable. And I will miss him. But after what he did to everyone with magic. It's no wonder someone would want to kill him."
Merlin felt bad for bringing the subject up.
"I'm sorry, Sire..I shouldn't.."
"It's alright, let's just get moving." Arthur said.
they walked in slience, Merlin kept grinning at Arthur leading the way

"You're the voice, try and understand it
Make a noise and make it clear
We're not gonna sit in silence
We're not gonna live with fear..." Merlin sang.

Arthur turned around "i suggest that you do not sing cause your not very good at it"

"Take me to Glasgow" Merlin said in a very broad scottish accent

"sometimes i really worry about you Merlin, your so whats the word?"

"charming? sexy? a good singer? good looking? powerful"

"no your talking about me there, of course i was more gonna say...prattish"
(sorry i just watched a outtake of bradley and colin singing "your the voice"...so if you guys dunno what i am on about go on youtube and type in your the voice by merlin and arthur and you seem them snging t, its so funny!!)