Miley Cyrus vs. Selena Gomez Whos better (results are in)

AlexSelenaRules posted on Sep 22, 2009 at 01:40AM
I counted all 3 of the questions on the question page.I didnt cheat.I didn't count the comments cuz that would take forever.So here it is

Who Better
Selena:9
Miley:4

Better Romodle
Selena:16
Miley:7

Whos Hot
selena:9
Miley:9

So the winner is Selena!
Don't argee with me cuz it's all your votes.
You can commet if you dont agree.

Miley Cyrus vs. Selena Gomez 12 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে laughalot-cansu said…
wink
i like selena more!
বছরখানেক আগে Darya96 said…
Go Selena ,this is awesome!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে bieberbrain said…
Selena is sooooooooooo not better. Miley has made some mistakes, but that makes her REAL. Selena is a little miss perfect priss. I would rather be friends, look up to, and relate to someone who makes mistakes than some perfect person. Plus Miley can actually sing, where Selena can not even reach some of the notes in her own songs.
বছরখানেক আগে Darya96 said…
Selena CAN SING! She's sooooooooooooooooooooooo much better than miley!and btw the results speak for themselves!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে selenanum1fan1 said…
crying
GO SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!! AND BTW bieberbrain (i said your user so do not get mad at me)That was mean whut u just said about Selena, and that really hurt my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!1
বছরখানেক আগে selenanum1fan1 said…
smile
But GO SELENA!!!!!!!

You rock selena!!
বছরখানেক আগে bigbieberfan said…
surprise
MILEY IS WAY BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!SELENA SUCKS!!!!!!! MILEY IS WWWWWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY well i can go on forever but WAAAAAAYYYYYY BETTER!!!!!! U PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ANYTHING
বছরখানেক আগে bigbieberfan said…
and u did cheat
বছরখানেক আগে AlexSelenaRules said…
no i didnt
বছরখানেক আগে hannahmontana4 said…
yes u did!!!!! MILEY IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!! BY FAR!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে mileyfan17836 said…
I KNOW RIGHT?????!!!!! MILEY IS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!! I'M HER #1 FAN!!!! I KNOW WHERE 2 GET ALL OF THE LATEST MILEY PICS SO BECOME A FAN!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে AlexSelenaRules said…
no i didnt okay now if you dont agree dont put the blame on me