মিশা কলিন Countdown to 1000 অনুরাগী :))

TeeFly posted on Jan 04, 2011 at 02:19AM
Just noticed how close he is to 1000 fans and wanted to rally the troops and welcome other Mish fans :))

You know the drill, I'm sure! That little green box in the top right hand corner above Misha's head...you see it? Okay good. Look at the number and if it's changed, post it and/or welcome that fan to this spot!

That's all!

মিশা কলিন 18 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে TeeFly said…
big smile
Welcome fan #919 we are excited you stopped by :))
wink
Ohhh fan #920 too!

You know I may have a bit of leftover rhino to share with you, that Misha gave us via twitter, if you're interested ;))
বছরখানেক আগে iceprincess7492 said…
smile
We have 922 now!!!
laugh
Whoop-whoop fan #923 has joined the ranks!
big smile
Yay, up to fan #927 :))

I wish I had more leftover rhino for you guys too, but I'm all out...hmmm I may be able to scrounge up an elephant ear if you are really desperate, though!
angelic
Welcome fan #928 :))
kiss
#932 :))

Yay, welcome, feel free to peruse all you want and add anything related to Misha!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sick
Up to #934 now!

For you're awesomeness in joining, I will add a Castiel quote *one of Misha's characters*

"It's very complex. If the pizza man truly loves this babysitter, why does he keep slapping her rear? Perhaps she's done something wrong."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
sunny
936 and I'm too tired for anything clever at the moment so welcome :))
tongue
Yay we've reached 940 and as a special gift here is a montage of pictures of Misha to swoon at ;))

(it may be posted already in the picture section...but guess you newbies will just have to peruse around to find out ;)
 Yay we've reached 940 and as a special gift here is a montage of pictures of Misha to swoon at ;)) (
wink
Up to #948...no amazing picture for you this time! Maybe when we get up to 950 ;))
big smile
Ahhh up to #955 and I've been neglecting my promise, okay fine then here is another set of pictures for you to gander at!

Don't say I never gave you anything ;))
 Ahhh up to #955 and I've been neglecting my promise, okay fine then here is another set of pictures f
big smile
Wow, up to #980 and I haven't been welcoming people! I should be ashamed! But I'm back with a freeze-frame from Stonehenge Apocalypse welcoming the newbies! Only 20 more fans until we reach 1000! Spread the word!
 Wow, up to #980 and I haven't been welcoming people! I should be ashamed! But I'm back with a freeze-
mischievous
Yay, up to #990 :)) This is awesome, we are only 10 away from 1000 XD

It's so amazing, you've left even Misha speechless! :O Be impressed!
 Yay, up to #990 :)) This is awesome, we are only 10 away from 1000 XD It's so amazing, you've left e
বছরখানেক আগে shannon9396 said…
smile
996!!! We are gonna make it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 996!!! We are gonna make it soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wink
998! Guys we are only 2 fans away! This is incredibly exciting! For some reason I'm tempted to yell, "It was a ROBOT HEAD!" but I'll refrain! *claps* we are almost there, we're badass! :))
 998! Guys we are only 2 অনুরাগী away! This is incredibly exciting! For some reason I'm tempted to yell,
big smile
1000 fans! We made it :)) This is an awesome dayyy *does happy dance*

Misha would be proud!
 1000 fans! We made it :)) This is an awesome dayyy *does happy dance* Misha would be proud!
বছরখানেক আগে iceprincess7492 said…
big smile
yayyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! *joins in the happy dance with TeeFly*

its 1001 now!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে