মনস্টার হাই Monster High; Re-opening!

carlie445 posted on Jul 24, 2012 at 10:34PM
Due to some SUPER RUDE FANPOPERS this rp WAS canseled. We decided to open it to you guys! Add in anything you want! A TV show, a movie, a video game even!
last edited on Nov 10, 2013 at 02:39PM

মনস্টার হাই 2457 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2457

বছরখানেক আগে koolkat909 said…
Zappy-Welcome Boneta and Slendra Why not?
বছরখানেক আগে RocksLikePie said…
Slendra-Uh..no reason...I'm just gonna ...uh...*just walks off*
বছরখানেক আগে carlie445 said…
( Slendra's phone rings ) Hydrainica: where are you! we are about to watch a movie on the Slenderman family!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Zappy-Ok,Um I gotta go. See ya!
Slendra-*answers* No! Don't watch that! Turn it off right now! *runs off back towards school*
Hydrianica gets halfway through the movie then passes out of bordom )
Kaila-*sees Slendra run past by* Hey Slendra!,Where are you GOING!?!?*runs after Slendra*
( Hydrainica is on the floor asleep along with everyone but boneta skull )
Kaila-*Puts a waking up spell on everyone on the floor* Aw man its not working Zappy you try?
Zappy-Fine. *Summons lightning and then its starts raining and thunder and stuff*
(Everybody wakes up)
*near the end of the movie you hear a streak in the movie and you see human guts and the slender family killing people and eating them*
Hydrainica: OH, MY, HERCULES, ( looks at empty locket and runs to lake )
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
( Hydrainica looks at locket and then looks at photo i took last week with me and slendra, Throws stone in lake and a huge wave goes down stream )
Slendra-*looks for ther others* Oh no...they saw it..*sits on the edge of hall and sighs*
Marry Slendermen: so, did you do anything to stop them? I know a way to make them forget, i went to a diffrent school.
Slendra-Nope...I didn't stop them sis...it's too late now...I bet they think I'm a crazy murder...now I wish I don't have a face ever...
( Marry gives Slendra a box with air holes in it ) Marry: its a forget-it bug, it makes anyone forget something, the side affect is growing to huge height and needing a huge needle to calm it down.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Kaila-*In shock* OMG,Kendrick is Slendra really like that?
Kendrick-IDK but just maybe
Kaila-well I still won't believe you anyway
Kendrick-Fine Bratty Sister
Kaila-Smelly Brother! Your just like dad now * Sees Slendra whatcha got there? BTW this id my Brother Kendrick
( Hydrainica walks into school, and has 3 heads, )
Draganna-Woah! Hydranica?!? *Flies up so high that she hits her head on the ceiling* Ouch!
Hydrainica: oh,hi Draganna, watch out for those celing fans, i don't wanna get my hair cream again,
( HELLO? )
(Sorry had school stuff)
Slendra-Erm...uh...nothing...*gets up and walks off*
^(How bout the Mh Clawesomer? my reply was 5 days ago)
Kaila-Ok now that was weird.
Kendrick-I know
Hydrainica: oh, i get it, the three head thing? yeah, it happens not the offten
Claretta El Cabra-Hmm?! Ay Karamba..I wonder who is that tall girl *sees Slendra and walks up to her* Ola, I am Claretta and you? Hmm? What kind of bug is that? Huh? Is that a forget-it bug? Because I seen that kind of bug in Mehico where I live
( A hole appears and someone pops out of it ) Phantoma Vondergiest: finally! man, i never want to do that again! ( climbs out of hole )
Clawra-*Walks up to Phantoma* Who are you?
Phantoma: I'm phantoma, Daughter of the phantom. and spectra's sister, I had to pass a village, so i dug. I wan't gonna fly over a village, besides, its summer.
( hello )
(Srry had to watch Hetalia AKA my fave anime)
Clawra-Well I'm Clawra Clawdeen's cousin BTW Have you seen a girl named Slendra?
Phantoma: hmmm, I think i saw a tall girl heading to the lake, I heard it was an emergrancy!
Clawra-Really? What was she doing? What was the emergency?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Phantoma: why don't you find out? I can make a small portal to the lake. hurry! it only works for 30 seconds! ( opens portal )
Clawra-*Goes through the portal* See ya later!
( Hydrainica is wearing a headband and war paint when clawra went through the portal ) Hydrainica: what are you doing! DUCK!
Clawra-What's going on?!
Hydrainica: where were you for the last 20 years! We need more recrutes! report to the tents NOW!
( hello )
( HELOOOOOOOOOOO ITS BEEN 20 HOURS ! )
( HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OO! SAY SOMETHING! )
(Srry had to study for a quiz bee)
Clawra-Whats going on? Why is there a war or somthing?
Hydrainica: Everyone knows of this war! Thanks to the red moon, get to the tents! they are just north of here! Be careful for the humans!
Clawra-What humans? and the red moon? Just tell me later! *goes to the tents*
( when Clawra reaches the tents, humans are in cages and clawra sees herself in war paint with a bandana. )
Clawra-WTF! Humans?!? Weird but well hmmm... Ah!*remembered she had her backpack* Got it! Huh? this is not my makeup set.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
( the clawra in the warpaint puts a gun point at other clawra. ( man this is hard to say! ) ) War Clawra: WHO ARE YOU! EXSPLAIN YOURSELF!
Clawra-Woah! Hey I'm a OTHER YOU! PLS DON'T KILL ME!!!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
War Clawra: I'll believe you this one time, but, who are you again?
Clawra-Its just ordinary Clawra Wolf. The cousin of Clawdeen
War Clawra: Oh yeah, Wolf, Clawdeen. I wonder if she is still in that jail cell...