সঙ্গীত চলচ্ছবি Requests

harold posted on Jun 20, 2007 at 06:51AM
I figured I'd start a topic for people to request videos (or related links), if they can't find them here. Post your requests here, and we'll see what we can do to find them!

সঙ্গীত চলচ্ছবি 18 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে harold said…
OK, I'll start: I've been looking for the second version of the "Zoot Suit Riot" music video (ie, not link, wherein the Cherry Poppin' Daddies are dressed in completely outrageous large zoot suits. It's the better video, but all I could find was the original, lesser version. Any ideas?
বছরখানেক আগে cressida said…
I don't necessarily need to see them, but there are two music videos that I remember watching when younger but I can't recall the titles of the songs. One was a Janet Jackson music video in which and she was dancing around the world, including on the wing of an airplane. The second one was a Coolio song, and all I can remember was at one point he was riding a kid's tricycle or something.

Sorry my descriptions are so vague but just was wondering if anyone knew those song names off the top of their head.
Hmm. I'll have to look for the Janet Jackson one, and the only Coolio video I know is "Fantastic Voyage": link
Cressida: the Janet Jackson video is here, I think:
link
The Coolio video is here (I actually remembered it for the Sugarhill Gang sample): link
If these are the ones you meant, then you have the names, too.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে cressida said…
Cheers! Nothing like revisiting one's youth via music videos.
OK, so here's another couple of requests:

* a music video (not a concert performance) of Stevie B's "Party Your Body"

* "Please Don't Light the Fire" by Alan Richardson. Music video afficionados may remember this video as the one where the guy is running in slo-mo through the whole video, knocking people down and leaping over furniture, until he finally reaches the kitchen at the end where an oil fire is raging.
বছরখানেক আগে ali22 said…
Found a few by Stevie B, one is called Pump That Body....it's not that one maybe?
I don't think so, but it's all fair game to post here.
OK, another request: Yaz's (or Yazoo, if you prefer) "Situation" video...NOT the 1990 remix, if possible.
Here's another request: the extended version of the Beastie Boys' "Sabotage". The short version - all that's posted on fanpop so far - is about 3 minutes long. The extended version is close to twice that.
বছরখানেক আগে Dominator said…
I hope this is the right song...its a remake video..

Beastie Boys - Sabotage

link

:P
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Dominator said…
Can only find the Remix for Yazoo..I will put it on if you like :P
That fan remake is pretty funny!
Another request: "Balloon Man" by Robyn Hitchcock and the Egyptians. I heard this again recently, and have had the song stuck in my head for the past several days, but all the videos I can find are concert performances, which aren't official music videos.
বছরখানেক আগে ali22 said…
Had a look for you and its just the concert performances i can find too. :(
Thanks, Ali. Hope for music videos springs eternal, so I'll keep looking...
বছরখানেক আগে josabel said…
Someone To Love by Jon B and Babyface and I also haven't been able to find any Chromeo on here
Here's another couple of requests: official music videos for "Float" by Flogging Molly and "Everybody Get Dangerous" by Weezer. Both songs are ubiquitous on the radio right now, and it's frustrating to me to not have them in this spot.