Mystery Science Theater 3000 First time with MST3000

wepostlethwait posted on Jul 27, 2007 at 02:10AM
i was watching with my dad, and he was like, this is real comedy, learn from it!

What was your first experience with it?

Mystery Science Theater 3000 6 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে tubachick said…
The first time I watched the show was when I was like 13... I saw "The Horrors Of Spider Island"... It is still my favorite one!!!

I used to watch the show every Sunday morning on SciFi channel... I miss those days!
বছরখানেক আগে xxxLenaxxx said…
I'm not quite sure when I started watching it... I have memories of being, like, three and seeing my dad and brother watching it. I would sit down with them and laugh whenever they laughed.

I think I first really watched it at age ten and really appreaciated it at twelve. My brother got me into it. We watched it every Sunday.
বছরখানেক আগে mrtomservo said…
Hiya

Go to www.mst3kdvd.co.uk your one stop shop for all your MST3K dvds!
বছরখানেক আগে housegrl32 said…
I pretty much grew up with it - even when I was five or six and only got maybe a third of the jokes, I still loved it.
বছরখানেক আগে soups said…
A few years ago I came across the 'Posture Pals' short on youtube... I laughed but had no idea what it was.

Then I discovered there was much more,
and I was hooked...
বছরখানেক আগে Shepard14 said…
We had a huge box of 50+ Science Fiction movies and they gave Santa Claus Conquers the martians with and without the MST3K crew. Once I saw the MST version, I was hooked :)