ন্যালে Urghh!!! I'm soo pissed!!!

mcewen_girl posted on Jun 28, 2008 at 02:18AM
Ok so there is this new chick most of u have probably heard of her OCgirl7 and she has like this obsession of bashing one of our greats(1treehillfan) and callin Haley fug!! Just want ur guys thoughts on her and if u think there is anything we can do about her!!
Here are some of here bitchiest moments..
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
link
God I really can't stand this girl!! She's such a bitch!!!!!
last edited on Jun 28, 2008 at 02:28AM

ন্যালে 21 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে dermer4ever said…
I know what you mean on some of those I came to 1treehillfan defense. I understand having differing opinions but calling them inappropriate names is just rude and uncalled for.
বছরখানেক আগে ElliesOwner said…
Hahaha it cracks me up that you made this forum but I stand behind it 100%. I've backed up 1treehillfan too and I think as long as we all agree to have each others backs then we'll be golden.
Ok so I just looked at everyone of those post and now I just think OC is the most unoriginal person in the world.
Every comment she makes is "Haley is fug" Seriousely!!?!!?!
I don't like her but really she is just like an annoying lil gnat in my book.
Once again I say we just ignore her unless she picks on one of us and then we attack.
:)
You girls rock!
বছরখানেক আগে 1treehillfan said…
aww guys thankyou!!!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks a million<3
It's awesome you have my back guys :]
I've got yours too!
Love you all!
I don't understand why she's psycho stalking me but... atleast I have you guys :]
ROCK ON!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে lucysmileyface said…
i really dislike people that are being rude without a reason what so ever..at least prove your point, not just go around insulting others just so you feel better about yourself..
বছরখানেক আগে naley_4ever said…
ok i don't like this girl? how could someone be that mean for no reason?! what did 1treehillfan ever do to her?
and enough with the haley bashing!

i reported her as an abusive user. maybe if we all did that should would be warned or kicked off the sight or something.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে mcewen_girl said…
^^yeah I reported her to!! I think we all should!!!
She needs to get off here...like NOW!!! and if she doesn't get kicked off then she at least better stop being such a bitch about Hales and 1treehillfan..cause Alice didn't do anythng but disagree with her..and last time I checked we had the right to freedom and speech...but maybe I should check on that again...lol!!!!!!! If she don't stop I will make her time on here so miserable she won't sign back in!!!! Luv ya'll!!!
Don't worry Alice...we gotcha back!!
I reported it too.
I was looking at who gave her props and I'm really suprised, b/c I thought most of those ppl had a better judge of character.
I told Alice that our Haley/Naley Fans motto needs to be, "All for One, One for All" I know it's not original but it's a classic!
^^I looked at her props too and brucas4ever gave her the props before she knew she was doin that...so that's forgiven!
THAT WINCH JUST RAN HER MOUTH ABOUT EVERYONE THAT SAID ANYTHING TO HER!! SHE DID IN THE FIRST LINK!! GAWWWD I HATE HER!!!
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
link
Don't listen to her Ellies we love u!!!!
Thanks ILY2, but she didn't just hate on me. She is just so rude to everyone.
বছরখানেক আগে doyouknow said…
1treehillfan I got your back too! That girl is rude and a bit strange. Ignoring her is the best option I guess. Attention seeking.
বছরখানেক আগে loves-oth said…
ugh gads seriously that person/man/girl has an obsession with buttholes and diapers and sh*t!
haha.
i've totally got your back too!
and any naley fans' back!

always and forever.
haha^

love you guys.
I say we all band together when someone attacks one of are fellow naleyers and go on the attack.
i don't think we should attack her back. she just wants attention. lets just be nice and explain to her why we have a problem. i'm choosing not to talk to her and maybe if we just ignore her she will go away... but maybe not. we should all just report her.

btw, i love all of you and she has NO idea what she's talking about so don't let it get to you, which i know you won't. :)
i think OCgirl7 has gotten banned or left the site because when i try to view her profile (or whatever you call it) it just comes up with the fanpop home page. is this happening to anyone else?
your not the only one I just tried it and I also reported her a couple of times so I think she got banned.
Wow!
It probably shouldn't make me soo happy that she got banned, should it?
I mean she is obviousely a really messed up individual....
YAY SHE GOT BANNED!!lol :)
বছরখানেক আগে loves-oth said…
naley_4ever it's happening to me too, when i went to report her again it came up with the homepage.
SO SHE'S GONE!!!
yassss, mission complete!
go us naley fans :)
haha!! YAH!! all of u guys ROCK!!We stuck together and got that bitched banned!!!I'm soo happy!!!
NOW if anyone else starts gettin attacked by anybody post the link here and we will take them down to!!
We love u Alice!! Nobody messes with a Naleyer