নারুত শিপ্পুদেন Will নারুত bring Sasuke back to the Leaf Village?

Pain21 posted on Dec 11, 2010 at 07:57PM
What do you think? I'm not sure quite yet.
 What do আপনি think? I'm not sure quite yet.

নারুত শিপ্পুদেন 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে kinomotho said…
hmmm
I don't know, but i'm really hoping that thing to happen... It all in Masashi kishimoto hand..
 I don't know, but i'm really hoping that thing to happen... It all in Masashi kishimoto hand..
বছরখানেক আগে zangetsu24 said…
it ain't going to happen Sasuke is to far gone.
বছরখানেক আগে MelodyLaurel said…
big smile
Well, I think yes, because Naruto's "promise for the lifetime" is stressed out many many times in the series. And it wouldn't make any sense if he failed, it would make the whole series meaningless. There's got to be someway he could bring him back, right?
বছরখানেক আগে AstroLove11 said…
Naruto is the number one unpredictable ninja,after all!
At first,I doubted it,but who knows?...

He DOES have the ability to change people,no?

I mean,Sasuke is probably a different story,but..
বছরখানেক আগে ssolanki said…
smile
naruto bring sauke back to konah when tsunade dies ANS KAKSHI WOULD BE SIXTH HOKAGYA
বছরখানেক আগে montoch said…
tongue
i wouldnt put it past naruto to die just so that sasuke can open his eyes. but sasuke will not be comming back... reasons

1- sasuke killed danzo who was the acting hokage aqnd i think that the people in the village would want justice even if danzo was a bastard.

2- after the scene from where he killed danzo and stabbed karin and also again tried to kill sakura. idk if he will become a good guy.

3- he attacked killer bee and pissed off the raikage... nuff said

4- he is now a wanted criminal and rumored to be one of the akatsuki and in leage with the common enemy who statred the fourth ninja world war.

5- he is following his brothers footsteps and wants to kill madara in the end because he is one of the people that helped wipe out the uchiha clan.

6- naruto will kill sasuke for the good of the village

i wouldnt put it past নারুত to die just so that sasuke can open his eyes. but sasuke will not be com
বছরখানেক আগে fitro said…
বছরখানেক আগে vampirerebel said…
i hope so
বছরখানেক আগে jdack said…
no i just hope naruto kills him