নারুত Most disturbing death in the নারুত series

akatsuki_otaku posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 05:30PM
Many have died & i know,fellow narutards,how messed up you got with the whole thing so I'd like to know about the most disturbing deaths >^..^<

নারুত 309 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 309

বছরখানেক আগে akatsuki_otaku said…
I think everything got fucked up when Itachi-kun died & i hated it when the akatsuki members died,one at a time.I hated it when that old hag,Chiyo killed sasori-danna & that retarded bitch,Sakura helped....uhhh...i kinda feel that i forget one :3
বছরখানেক আগে Hinata1994 said…
i agree with you, Itachi doesn't deserve to die, sasori too. and deidara's death disturbed me, as well as haku's.
বছরখানেক আগে rusty746454 said…
when danzo became hokage.........WTF i mean come on and also when gai gave kakashi a pig back ride 0_0 i still have nightmares
LOL!!!!!!!!Gai is such a clown :P
But,bout Danzo becoming hokage......thats a RETARDED DECISION.......HOLY CRAP :3
angry
yep....kakashi would do the hokage job ten thousand time better than danzo.....
i agree,danzo is a selfish,self-centered CREEP!!!!!!!! *gritting teeth in anger* GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে cici746454 said…
i hate danzou i wish kakshi would have become hokage but nooooooooooo
Yeah!
But no need 2 worry,v all know he's gonna die & i strongly believe Sasuke will kill him :P
বছরখানেক আগে undeademperor1 said…
crying
i agree about the sasuke killing him thing!!!! but back to the main question I think the death that messed me up the most was asumas death that got to me!!!! i didnt mind much watching the akatsuki members die but i knew in the long run it would affect me considering how they were all pretty cool!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Hidanfan said…
crying
hmm....i really thought that shikamaru killing hidan was a little jacked up..i dont seek revnege..[ok maybe a little..but not full blown out like he did!] Itachi's death O_O *shakes a little* that freaked me out >> but dei-dei's death would come in 2nd compared 2 hidan's death so:
1.Hidan
2.Dei-dei
3.Itahci
4.Sasori
5.soon 2 b a certain someone's death if u know what i mean >:) or who iz talking about >:)
ITACH'S DEATH WAS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i also REALLY h8ed it when the akatsuki members died one by one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,a lil' somethin' 4 Hidanfan...
LOL!!!!!!!!!
 ITACH'S DEATH WAS THE WORST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY PISSED ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!and i also REALLY h8ed it
বছরখানেক আগে giovannimtz said…
big smile
IM GLAD LEE HASNT DIED
Oh yeah,lucky u.POOR ITACHI-SAN *sob*
Lee is still....how'd he say.....i don't no............UNLEASHING THE POWER OF YOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!or somethin' like that...
OH,look Giovannimtz,i think he just found out u <3 him.....
LOL
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...he's crying tears of happiness
 Oh yeah,lucky u.POOR ITACHI-SAN *sob* Lee is still....how'd he say.....i don't no............UNLEASHI
cool
i liked hidan till he killed asuma i thought it was badass shikamaru defeated hidan so easily i knew shikamaru was badass but to take out an akatsuki member that claimed to be immortal single handedly so badass!!!!
I h8ed it when Asuma died,i mean i couldn't believe it,there was a dramatic pause,he was still & then when he collapsed,i couldn't force myself 2 believe it but i still like Hidan.he's pretty cool.....
Hey,Hidanfan,akatsuki_otaku's missin' u here........
Here's a hidan chibi,come talk.LORD JASHIN'S ORDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!XD
 I h8ed it when Asuma died,i mean i couldn't believe it,there was a dramatic pause,he was still & then
angry
i dnt like him after what he did!!!! i hope shikamaru goes back there unbarries his head just to piss on it and throw it back in!!!!
monkey
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I hope he won't.C'mon,the guy's dead,Shikamaru got his revenge &...........Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....where's Hidanfan......
HIDANFAN,HELLO?!?!
damn!Jashin's orders...lucky he said 2!otherwise i wouldnt have shown up again >> *looks at Hidan* did Jashin tell us 2 talk Hidan:i have no f***ing clue..Me:how nice 2 know!Akatsuki_otaku r u lieing?nvm....ok well i dont get obbsessed on revenge and hidan gets cocky w/ how he fights Hidan:i do not! Me oh yah?!*plays a video* HIdan:wow i do fight like im a f***ing Mercinary!
 damn!Jashin's orders...lucky he ব্যক্ত 2!otherwise i wouldnt have shown up again >> *looks at Hidan* d
And undead...i hope he dont!or else i will find a way 4 revenge >>i mean it![i suck at threats cut me slack]and if u h8 hidan then i guess hidan pics being posted isnt really...happy time 4 u...but look how innocent he is...u cant kill that....*hugs hidan*
 And undead...i hope he dont!or else i will find a way 4 revenge >>i mean it![i suck at threats cut me
i dont like that hidan killed asuma but i like hidan better than asuma
>> its how my hidan rolls u gotta respect that.....[AKA!:religion..followin orders and Jashin's RULEZ!][dont ask what he's saying i still nee 2 translate it >>]
 >> its how my hidan rolls u gotta respect that.....[AKA!:religion..followin orders and Jashin's RULEZ
OMG! i kiove tgat ouctyre if hun!!!!!uts si awizne u neab ut us reakkt ciik, tiy orivavke gave bi udea wagat u an satubg tgiygh
 OMG! i kiove tgat ouctyre if hun!!!!!uts si awizne u neab ut us reakkt ciik, tiy orivavke gave bi ude
HUH?!?! if thats ur way of sayin:OH MADARA IS SO HOT AND DREAMY!HE SHALL NEVER DIE!then yah..point taken
And unead he is immortal he was still talking w/ his head cut off..wasnt he?so point proven:hottie-immortal ^^ case closed *walks out of forum*
lol i said i love that pick and that i thought it looked really cool. Also i said that you probable have no idea what i am saying

all i did was shift my hands so that my left was on ASDF and my right was on HJKL
laugh
O_o WHAT THE!?y do u do that every time u mess w/ my brain!and i didnt no what u were saying...ty 4 saying the picture was cool ^^lol XD XD XD
hahaha okay okay.....its just fun messing with your brain
*takes stick and pokes it* doesnt look like theres much in there jk jk lol
hey rusty i didnt even have to pause i new exactly what you wrote!!!!

oh and i no hes not dead thats why I want Shikamaru to piss in his face!!!!

and I dnt mind pics of Hidan look I even drew a pic of Hidan!!!!
 নমস্কার rusty i didnt even have to pause i new exactly what আপনি wrote!!!! oh and i no hes not dead thats
big smile
Nice undead ^^ that came out well,but the piss thing comeon,Shiky is smarter than that,hell just go BOOM-BOOM 4 it again *gets Deidara* Hey Dei-Dei- we have a job 4 u XD
LOL
hell out smart dei-dei and dei-dei would get confused and some how blow him self up!!!!
Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ART IS A BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<3 sayin' that.XD
lol!!!!
laugh
you guys are hilarious
idk wat to say so im just goin to type ahbhwebgrhipbaerhbwiabbaerigbawrgipbargiba­erb­arg­jkb­aer­ibg­aer­ihb­evi­bae­rib­ger­ibg­kae­rjb­gjk­bri­bvi­egi­bae­rgi­bae­rib­gae­rjg­bae­jrb­gab­gub­giy­ber­hig­bfj­ibv­aeu­iri­hje­rnb­jia­enh­ueb­hji­aeb­rga­ebi­abg­iab­gij­bae­rga­[er­oad­fo[­jbn­bnu­aer­bga­jib­g[b­[au­iob­hui­bth­!!!­!
laugh
lol
wat??
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TYPING LECTURE:*puts on geeky glasses*Ehem......according 2 akatsuki_otaku,when u r confused bout what 2 type,just type LOL!!!!!!!
Ughhhhhhh.....if u'r wonderin' 'what up with da lecture,..then,i guess i felt like givin' 1.XD
so how is everybody doin??
good you
never been better, undeademperor, how about you?
big smile
Dont no bout him,but me....ugh.........fine i guess,except 4 da fact that i've been starin' at da screen 2 long & think i'm gonna b blind,well.......YAY!!!!!!!!if that happens,the bright side will b that i'll hav something in comman with Itachi-san.*fangirl scream*
i am AMAZING!!!!
big smile
Yeah,good 2 no <333
yep!!!!
big smile
LOL
Its getting kinda weird with the lil' comments soooooooo continue da talk,guys...bout anything u want 2
i am......yea
i finally started to read the manga!!!!
the people who didnt go to the fourm four the rp here the link....................
last edited বছরখানেক আগে