Neko জীবন্ত Characters Role Play: Topic Unknown

demon_wolf posted on Dec 16, 2009 at 10:39PM
Lookie here the Role Play forum, if you would like to join this RP you can. There is a separate forum if you wanna post character info.

Don't really what the topic of the RP will be so that is why I wrote "Topic Unknown"

Anyways lets begin. . .

=^-^=

Neko জীবন্ত Characters 268 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 268

বছরখানেক আগে demon_wolf said…
Whinny played in a large grassy field with her dog, Kingdom. She through a ball and he would chase after it.
বছরখানেক আগে Black_cat_ said…
*leans against a tree in the shade from the burning summer sun, smiling and laughing slightly to myself* shes an odd one for sure, but wot do u think? *pauses* Well thats obvious ,aside from that *pauseing again as if getting a reply from the Silent wind*
*catches new scent**Looks to the trees*
Hey kingdom looks like we have a guest.
*r u really that blind* Ayane , the daemon sealed within her ranting on again inside her head* what? she seems nice enough *ur always too trusting its gona get u into trouble* well its better than not trusting anyone and killing those who do get close like u do *voice is silent* i thought so *startled that the girl and dog where stareing at her she sudenly and quickly moves into the shade of the tree disapearing from view*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Thats weird. I wonder what she was doing?
*Looks to kingdom*
Should we follow her?
'Yes. She has a sweet yet men scent to her. We should find out what she is doing here.'
The two go to the place where girl disappeared to.
*sits in distant tree watching the proceedings* i told u they would be trouble, now there following us well done* shut up Ayane there just curious there not the ones after us, lets just see what there next move is *u better be right coz im not waiting to change if they cause trouble, u do remember how we only just escaped by the skin of r teeth last time we fought a novacat group, im not risking that again* *sits silently and watches whinny and kingdom*
'She went this way whinny. Follow me.'
"Hey Kingdom, maybe we should leave her alone. What if she is from our rival clan, the nightstalkers."
'Whinny I dont think she is. Please trust me.'
"ok Kingdom. Lead the way."
*walks to where the scent is coming from. Stops at tree.*
'I smell her here.'

"Hmmmm. . . ."
*looks up tree*
"I see her."
*u see, they arnt just curious they want to kill us* no ayane dont!!!!! *blue and black colors begin to swirl around her body, changing her features, claws growing from the gloved hands, large teeth protruding from her exsisting ones, her body armour changing from dark midnight blue to pure black, the sword and sheath staying the midnight blue, red wings bursting from her back * *a voice rough and gravel coms from her mouth* i told u i wasnt going to wait if they caused trouble *now inside the demons head* but they havnt done anything yet *unhearing the demon form of Valencia , Ayane swoops down , clawed hands reaching for both of her enemies*
Whinny and Kingdom leap out of the way.
"What was that for? Why attack us?" *Gets mad* "ARE YOU WITH THE NIGHTSTALKER????"
'Whinny calm down.'
"iv had it with u Novacats im gona eradicate u all!!!!" *now inside the daemons head Valencia pleads*NO ! STOP IT AYANE THERE NOT NOVACATS!!!!! *the daemon suddenly begins to keel over in pain* "no i wont change back , not yet" *the daemon plants her feet firmly in the ground and launches powerfully again at the 2 strangers, Orion still in hand, slicing the air before her*
Whinny stops the attack with her twin swords. When the attack stops she leaps back a few feet away from them.
"Novacats? What are you talking about? Im a Kumori Ookami."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*she slids back feet still well planted and slams into a tree , she falls to her knees and begins screaming in pain* NO!! VAL, DONT DO IT...... *her eyes widen and in one final ear rendering scream black and red colors swirl around her form changing her back into Valencia in her blue hair and armour, Orion Sheathed once again* *panting hard she looks up* 'im.... sorry' *passes out*
Whinny runs to her.
"Kingdom we have to help her."

'Bring her to Jane's house she'll know what to do.'

*Picks up Valencia and carries her to janes.*
Jane examines her.
`She'll be fine Whinny.`
*slowly and somewhat painfully she opens her eyes, the birht sun light bleeding in from the closed curtains* *she sits up quickly realizing the strange environment and with no body armor or Orion by her side, b4 Blistering pain shoots through her back and she screams out*
Whinny runs into room kingdom at her side.
"Valencia whats wrong? Are you ok?"

Janes walks in calmly. *Sit by Val and puts her hands on back. A light green glow comes from her hands after 2 minutes she pulls her hands away.*
`How do you feel now?`
*pain steadily receding* 'better, thank u' *blushes in embarrassment* Im sorry for being so much trouble, i didnt.... i didnt mean to put u in danger, in fact i should go' *slowly gets up and searches for armor and sword, her dark blue dress fluttering as she moves around*
Jane stands. `It was no trouble at all. You should stay and rest your body is not fully healed yet.`

"Yeah Val stay, My grandama doesn't mind." *Smiles*
*looks down* well only if ur sure, i could do with some more rest *falls to knees*
Whinhy rushes to her side and helps her up. "Yeah A LOT more rest." *Places her in bed.* "I'll stay right here in this room with you, just incase you need anything. Just get rest and well take care of everything else." *Smiles*

*smiles weakly * thank u *falls asleep instantly*
A few day pass. . . . .

"Hey Kingdom do you think she will ever wake up?"
'Whinny she has to wake up sometime. Of course she will.'

Jane comes in. `Still not awake I see. She'll come around when shes ready. Just give her time you two.`

'"Yes Grama.'"
*the smell of burning pine wood wakes her up, making her jolt her back painfully* *smoke is slowly drifting in from under the door and she leaps out of bed, forgetting her pain and grabs her armor and sword on a nearby stool, after leaping out of the window she hears swords clashing* *at this she runs toward the sound Orion still unsheathed in her right hand* *turning the corner she sees a league of about 20 -25 Novacats attacking the house with fire and Whinny and Kingdom with swords and wolfs*
"Kingdom duck!" *Slashes Novacats behind him*
'Thanks Whinny.' *Attacks two more teeth bared killing the.*

Whinny sees Valencia. "Valencia get out of here now! We can hold them off!" *Kills another one* "You have to leave!"
*horror displayed clearly apon her face*.......no...... i wont leave........ *eyes turn gold and her garment begins to move violently in an invisible wind* *an unearthly voice emanates from the Girl, a voice of hers and the demons joined together* NOVACATS, UR BLOOD SHALL SPILL AND STAIN THE EARTH WHERE U STAND! FROM THIS DAY FORWARD, U SHALL NEVER HURT ANOTHER PERSON IN THIS LIFE! *golden tears flow from her eyes, shimmeering like stardust* WHINNY, KINGDOM. LEAVE, U WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS IF U DONT *a light begins to shine from the sword Orion, it begins floating on its own and unsheathes itself, revealing the Midnight blue sword with an aura of the same color shimmering around it* LEAVE!! NOW!!! *golden light begins shooting from her chest, whilst the sword begins to rotate, the point now aimed at the golden light*
*Stunned* "But. . ."
'Whinny there is no time to argue.' *Grabs Whinny pulling her away.*
"O. . .Ok." *Jumps on Kingdoms back.**They disappear in the woods.* "WE WILL COME! WE DON'T LEAVE FRIENDS BEHIND!"
*a smile forms on her lips as her golden tears begin to flow more freely* good bye *her golden light becomes stronger and the sword swiftly stabs her with the full length of the blade, straight through the light in her chest, pain on her face blossoms, and as she screams out unnaturally loud, fire explodes from her in a huge explosion, consuming everything near from trees to the Novacats to the very rocks beneath her* *the fire rushes out, its flames reaching out hopping to catch anything and everything including whinny and kingdom* *a massive column of fire rises from the epicenter and fuels the flames to reach even further*
The fire rages close and Whinny does a few hand signs. "SHIELD OF WATER!" A giant wall of water protects Whinny and Kingdom from the fire. When the fire stops Whinny release the water having drowned the last living flames. "VAL!"
*after the flames had died she is left hovering in the air, a scorched crater beneath her feet* *Orion still protruding from her chest with a ghostly blue aura* *VAL!!!!! STAY WITH ME, LET ME CHANGE SO U DONT DIE.. VAL!!!* i....i cant *at this she falls from the air landing hard on all fours on the scorched ground, the sword shifting making her scream out and more blood stain the earth* *VAL!!* *her eyes begin to droop, before finally falling unconscious, waiting for death to claim her*
*Running following Val's scent**sees Val in a giant crater and runs to her* "Val!" *Sees the blood stained ground and sword through her body.* "Val you can't die. I won't lwt you!"
'Whinny there is no way to help her.'
*tears streaming from eyes* "But there is." *Takes out old lookin scroll.*
'Whinny no you can't use that power!'
"But I am, don't stop me Kingdom." *Opens scroll and cutes her finger with one of he swords.Blood drips on scroll.* "I call upon my ancestors to help me keep this girl alive, use my blood to preform you duties." *Dark blue energy shoots from the scroll, going around Whinny and Val.* "Now I just have to conrol it and stay calm."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*VAL WAKE UP!!!* the demon within her screaming* *YOU HAVE TO WAKE !!!!* *WAKE U..... aaahhhh!!!, wot is this, this blue energy around me* *screams with a demonic voice* *wot.... argh wots happening to me* *within the girls mind she screams and thrashes at nothing* *with a bright flash a sphere appears in front of Whinny and Kingdom, the daemons screaming emitting from it*
'Whinny What is that?'
*muttering* "Ignore it. Ignore it Whinny. I have to safe Val." *Energy gets stronger and thicker, some of it gently pulls out the sword. when the sword is out it moves to heal the wound. The energy goes into her body healing her from the inside now.* "Alittle more." *The energy disappears and Val breaths again.**The scroll exploded*
'Whinny no!'
*at the sound of voices Aynae turns toward the sound to find a dark blue light, with no other ideas she moves towards to light* *a rumbling sounds begins to shake whatever u can call the ground beneath her fet, she begin running for the light, pain still raking through her body* *she jumps through the light and with an explosion she slams into a hard object, *opening her eyes she feels material against her cheek, warm material* *she looks up and sees a girl in pain, blood trickling down her neck* *her eyes widen at the sight and slowly moves towards the blood, hunger evident in her eyes* "Ayane?" *her eyes slowly turn towards a weak Valencia. *shaking her head, she finally realizes she is out of Valencia's mind, in the real world* *yes child, its me* at this Val smiles and then passes out. *she turns back to the person she had landed on, passes a hand over he head, then backs away to pick Val up* Stand up hatchling, ur wounds r healed, do u know anywhere i can take her to help her recover, its evident the house no longer exsists. -Ayane slaying a werewolf so u know wot she looks like-
 *at the sound of voices Aynae turns toward the sound to find a dark blue light, with no other ideas s
*Kingdom picks up Whinny* 'yes follow me i know a place we can go.' *Runs off into woods*
*rusn with Val in her arms, her wings flailing behind her* how far is it and in which direction is it? * wings begin flapping behind her as she slowly rises in the air, waiting for the reply*
'Its not that far but you wont be able to find it in the air.' *Stops running* 'Hold onto me.'
*she stops flying and begins running again, bringing forward a clawed wing to hook onto Whinny to follow better* lead the way, and be quick about it i dont know how long she has left
বছরখানেক আগে Paramore-CSI said…
* GIRL SITS IN A TREE watching the ongoing activitys*
"shhh kougara"she whispers
"you will fight soon enough"
*snifs but carries on running* we have followers, u needn't worry i can easily kill them, i still have my demon powers after the transaction they wont bother us again, we just need to get her to safety
*disapears beyond the realm*
*startled she almost trips up* there gone! they went into the demon realm, we must move quickly there stronger tha i though *runs harder b4 seeing a stone wall rise up in front* *whinny moves her hands n a complex series of gestures b4 tapping the stone wall. a great rumbling starts and the stone opens up* *running in the door slams behind her and senses an arua withing the rock* This is a sactuary, one of the 5 great seals left in the world, safe from anything and everything and impenetrable, how the hell did u get this whinny?
*mutters to self*
"i can't beleive she thought I was weak"
*kougara comes out of hiding place*
"ssh they are near us now focuz"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Its a gift passed down in my family. I control elemts from this world and many others. Come quickly Jane is up ahead she will be able to help Val."
*appears before them*
"you didn't give me a chance to introduce myself, names Jay."
*Stops* "Jay? What do you want? We don't have time for chatting."
"I wanted to tell you you are going the wrong wayy...."
"Wrong way?! I think I know where my own house is. But thanks." *Keeps walking*
"It was switched around to confuse you"
"I know. I knew it right when I stepped in here, thats why I have already put it back to normal."
"oh.", "you think I can come"
*Pauses* "Sure you can but we have to hurry, Val doesn't have much time left." *Starts running*