এক খন্ডের সন্ধানে Ceasar Clown vs Captain kurotski of twelfth company, ( from bleach)

mangaman222 posted on Nov 19, 2014 at 11:59PM
who do you think would win, scientist vs scientist

এক খন্ডের সন্ধানে 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে blackpanther666 said…
Kurotsuchi, because he's smarter than Caesar and Caesar kind of sucked as a scientist. I assume that Kurotsuchi's Bankai poison probably wouldn't affect Caesar much, however, we know fully well that Kurotsuchi has a back-up plan for anything and everything.
বছরখানেক আগে mangaman222 said…
except kurotsuchi's reishi devices wouldn't effect him and he's a logia type
বছরখানেক আগে whiteflame55 said…
I can't see Caesar winning this. Mayuri is incredibly malleable when it comes to dealing with poisons, making it extremely difficult for Caesar to do him any major damage. He's likely physically stronger, and given his flash step, faster as well. But really, his physical strength hardly matters due to the Logia aspect. So why would he win this? Drugs! Even if we assume his reishi devices don't work, Logia users are still very much vulnerable to all manner of drugs, and Mayuri is full of them, not to mention they have a broad variety of ways to use them. I can't see Caesar winning because Mayuri can adapt to him, whereas Caesar has no chance of adapting to Mayuri.
blackpanther666 commented…
Yeah, good point, Flame. Mayuri is an expert with using all manner of substances and techniques to overcome his opponent, without using physical force... plus, Mayuri is most likely a lot আরো intelligent than Caesar, who didn't strike as having any sort of genius-level intellect, nor being particularly remarkable in any way. বছরখানেক আগে