ঔরান হাইস্কুল হোস্ট ক্লাব Video Problems

0o0o_megan_o0o0 posted on Apr 13, 2008 at 03:07AM
I can't seem to find the episodes that I want to watch. Or if I do I have to download something. D:
If anyone knows a website of some sort that I can watch all of the episodes under these conditions:

1.)I don't have to download anything. (Like Zango...-_-")
2.)It is free. :)
3.)Good quality

If you know of a good website that follows those three conditions, PLEASE post it. D: Im desperate to watch the rest of the episodes. Thank you.
-^_^-

<3 Megan
last edited on Apr 13, 2008 at 03:08AM

ঔরান হাইস্কুল হোস্ট ক্লাব 3 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Sharingan226 said…
I've only been able to find the first 5 episodes like that, and they're a little shaky on the last condition. (veoh.com, search "ouran high school host club english subs)
I'd like to find them all too, but it's more likely that they'll come out in English before then.
বছরখানেক আগে 0o0o_megan_o0o0 said…
I've seen episodes 1-5, skipped 6, and then watched 7-11. I can't find any others. :( I guess I'll just wait until the English version comes out or I'll read the manga but I'm sorta afraid it would ruin it. D:
বছরখানেক আগে lori521 said…
YOUtube.com jest search "ouran high school host club episode (what ever episode u want) english dub" and there is one user named Scarlet105 who so far has them all up to 13 in pefect quality, and im sure she will add more eventualy. tell me if this was any help!