দ্যা পেঙ্গুইন অব মাদাগাস্কার Group Project: Become a Voice Actor!

SJF_Penguin2 posted on Jul 12, 2012 at 01:07PM
Several of you may recall the wall post I put up on June 29 about my thought that it might be fun to try to get a few fans to record a short Penguins of Madagascar scene of some sort together. Since there was a lot of interest, I've spent some time trying to come up with a plan that would allow for a trial. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to conduct a recording session over the Internet with the resources I have available.

I thought I might be able to do it by having participants record their lines on video and then upload their videos to YouTube under the Creative Commons license option, which would allow me to remix the videos using YouTube's online video editor. However, as I've discovered, the online editor is too limited to be able to play around much with audio tracks, let alone think about incorporating artwork or animation. So I've determined that the only way to get the results I'm looking for probably requires having actual video or audio files that I can edit myself.

If people still want to give this project a try, participants would have to email me a video or audio file of the material recorded (or otherwise make the material available for me to download). In either case, it's only the audio portion that would be needed, so no one has to show themselves on camera if a video is submitted.

I already have a scene in mind if there is still an interest in attempting this. The scene calls for the voices of Skipper, Marlene, and Rico. Please respond on this forum if you would be interested in playing one of these characters. For now, it's OK if more than one person is interested in playing the same character. Additionally, if you're not up to voicing a character, the scene also calls for a number of visuals that you might be interested in working on instead.

I hope to post more details in the coming days. Until then, please comment with any and all thoughts you may have.

দ্যা পেঙ্গুইন অব মাদাগাস্কার 140 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...