Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction The Captive Of The Earth

bstras posted on May 14, 2011 at 01:51PM
Rating: YA/T, language and maybe some unwanted themes
Okay first of all my posting times is varied. During the school week I get off my lazy butt at about 8:00. I will get home (it varies) but usually I get home around 4:30. On Wednesday I don't get home until about 7:00 and still have to eat dinner.
Originally I was just making the story for my friend. Then it got pretty good so I just kept going...
For one it might not be very good. The chapters are short but I will post frequently.

Disclaimer: I do not own the Percy Jackson and the Olympians or the Heroes of Olympus. All rights go to Rick Riordan.
last edited on Jun 25, 2011 at 08:55PM

Percy Jackson Fan-Fiction 64 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

বছরখানেক আগে bstras said…
Prologue
It's been two weeks since Gwen got kidnapped and I have been worried sick. Everyone says we'll get her back or something and we're finally leaving for anywhere that we think she'll be hidden. The people coming are Percy, Annabeth, Piper, Jason, me, Thalia, Nico, Carter, Zia, Sadie, and their accomplices. I got onto the ship and we all set for Gwen.
বছরখানেক আগে Artemis_8 said…
worried
Sad ): Grrrr! Curse you Gaea!! Poor Leo... Still, can't wait for the rest. Post when you can (:
বছরখানেক আগে Perseus54321 said…
first he loses his mom now his girlfriend, you somehow make depressing stories very good though
wink
I know. Except he is on a rescue mission. That's the entire point of the story. I'm working on a "Pregnant Goddess" chapter and then I'll make it to getting to here. Yes my stories have become a little depressing lately. I don't know why. I think Leo's character trait is that he's all hyper and energetic but, still is kind of wise and has a life full of pain. I think Gwen was the only thing he really wanted to live for anymore and he just keeps getting pummeled by everything in his life. It is a really good character trait to work with though. That's why I really like him. Plus he can be really funny. Like in the Lost Hero his comment on Butch: Rainbows, Ponies. Then Butch is like: I'm gonna toss you off this chariot. No no rainbows very macho. I laughed so hard at that comment. Anyways I like Leo.
smile
Lol! I always liked Leo. One of my favourite charactors (:
Chapter 1
Nico
We were all in the meeting room ready to plan our first move. Everyone was stumped. We had no plan, no backup, or any weapons worth a damn other than Percy's and Jason's swords. We all agreed we needed a map teller (direction person). Then I remembered me and Bianca's only friend. I did remember her stabbing a fury back when we didn't know about Greek stuff. She seemed to be a outcast as well. I think she was a demigod now that I think of it. She was strong, quick, powerful, and weirdest of all sneaky. She pretty much studied every single map that she could find. We never knew why and she didn't even know why. She was my age which was kind for weird for Bianca because I'm guessing she wanted someone to hang out with her age. I did like that girl more than I put on. UGH what was her name! When I try to remember my past my brain gets all jumbled up. We would be both fourteen by now. "Virginia", I blurted out. Everyone asked the same thing, "What you want us to go to Virginia?" Then I explained. Everyone was looking at me. Someone asked if I thought she could do it. I told them yes and we headed for my old school.

Like it? Posting another one soon. It's also going to be in Nico's POV.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Chapter 2
Nico
When we arrived at school I was pretty nervous. I hadn't seen her for a long time and I don't know how she'll take it. I also like (or love whichever you like) her which makes everything more complicated. It was 10:00 in the morning so I figured she was in her second class. Luckily Percy knew a trick with the mist. The principal allowed him in thinking we were visitors. I thought this was half crazy. Percy also asked the principal if there was a person named "Virginia Everhigmer". When it was lunch we looked around. She was sitting at a table alone. No friends. I told the others to stay back and watch. When she saw me her eyes widened. "Hi I'm back Virginia", I said uncertainly. She slapped me. "What was that for ?" I asked a little annoyed. "No one told me you were moving not even the teachers, no note nothing and I have been sitting in this annoying school with no friends", she replied angrily and slapped me again. I swear she was going to leave a big red lump on my cheek. I looked back and saw Percy on the ground laughing. Then Annabeth kicked him. I explained everything that had happened after I left. She didn't believe me until a big dark sign came above her head. It was a cloak. I knew which god was her father. Erebos the god of darkness and shadows. His roman form is Erebus. My eyes widened. She looked up and saw it." Ἔρεβος", she translated easily. "You really weren't lying", she said eyes still widened. "OK I'm not a liar that's great" I thought. Then she pulled my face in and kissed me. She was pretty, people just didn't like her because of her nerd map thing. She had darker skin and dark black hair. Her hair went down to her shoulders. Her eyes were almost black. My brain must've been still jumbled up because I didn't think of any other possibility other than to kiss back. That lasted a little while but when we broke apart I asked, "What was that for." "I like you Nico", she replied and I understood. She always seemed to like me but I didn't realize that it was more than a just friend relationship. I always liked her since the first year me and Bianca came here which was also the year I left. I realized a month earlier than me and Bianca left that she liked me more than a friend. Because every month we get like a dance like the day I left. She pretty much asked me out. I asked her if it was as a friend or as a boyfriend. Her only words were I don't know. I just stood there blushing just realizing that my friends were watching me. Virginia looked behind me and looked at them she blushed like a very dark tomato. And that's when I started to have girl trouble. Then our old friend the Manticore was back

Like it? It took me a half hour so you better. Anyways really long! Really not action packed but interesting.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
Hahahaa Manticore... Interesting how you gave Nico a girlfriend. But you know Nico was 10 when he left? Awell. Post when you can.
wink
Actually I made it so he was almost 11. So after the titans curse he's 12. And after the Last Olympian he's 13. Meaning 6 months after the Last Olympian he's almost 14. Cool huh?
big smile
Ohhhhh. Okaay. Now I get it! Hahaa
cool
OMG I had a big writers block yesterday. My computer broke down. I fixed it though cause I'm cool. Anyways maybe a son of neptune or pregnant goddess. IDK! PEACE!
angelic
I'm still having a writers block. So sorry. Probably pregnant goddess tonight if possible...
OMG SO SORRY! My computer broke and I'm not typing this on my dads iphone. I'm using my moms REALLY OLD laptop and I'm getting lag just typing. Sorry maybe get it fixed 3 weeks to a month? Just check my fanpos every 1-2 days.
বছরখানেক আগে empousa1robo said…
surprise
Woahwwwwww. Nico's in l<3ve!!!!!! Go NICO!!!
বছরখানেক আগে Aponimisae said…
smile
This is WAY different than the other stories I've seen! Doesn't mean it's not good! Can't wait for the next post, I'll be keeping an eye out for it! :D
OMG it didn't upload right.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
monkey
Cool, but what happened with the manticore?
Ok redoing chapter 3
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
Chapter 3
Virginia
The guys got in a full fight against the Manticore. Nico's shirt got ripped up and it seemed that Percy wasn't getting hurt. No time for questions. Then Annabeth threw me a knife. I caught it easily. I somehow went invisible. Then when the Manticore was wounded I appeared and made the finishing stab. The Manticore yelled in pain and became something like pixie dust. So we left and headed back to the Argo II. I got my room next to Nico which was pretty awesome. I decided to give Nico a little visit. Goth music was blaring out his door. I knocked on his door but the music was too overpowering. I shrugged and went inside. Nico was still putting on a shirt because his other one was ripped by the Manticore. He saw me and greeted me inside. There were only two words for his room, very black. I started to talk but he just came over to me and kissed me. It was a lot different from me just pulling his face in and kissing him that way. He also looked like he had a six pack now. When we broke apart we decided to watch a movie. He picked out Zombie's Revenge IIII. It was really creepy but he never took his arms off of me.
Chapter 4
Gwen
I'm stuck in Gaea's prison. I've had dreams of Leo pretty much every time I fall asleep. One time I had a dream that he was weeping another time they killed the Manticore. My hairs a mess. My shirt is dirty. And I stink. At least Gaea keeps me fed. I am chained to a wall and I cry all the time. I hope Leo comes and rescues me. If I die, I hope he'll get over me. By the way Gaea your food still sucks. I have had a dream that Nico got a girlfriend. I'm pretty happy for him. The worst part is, is that Gaea tries to beat the information out of me. She won't give up. Oh no the door just opened. Meaning, I get beaten up. Gaea herself came in. She walked over to me and her eyes were red. She asked, "Tell me everything you know." "Over my dead body", I yelled back. She slapped me making me start to bleed and walked away.
big smile
Aww! I'm happy for Nico! GOOD FOR HIM! And Gwen, you are such a brave, brave soul. May the gods bless you! *Thunder* What was that for? Anyway, I really hope she doesn't die. And as for couple names, I'm thinking Nico+Virginia= Virco maybe? And Leo+Gwen= (hmmm) Lewen! Or Gweo (LOL)
mischievous
good chapters
Chapter 5
Leo
Gods my life sucks. First Gaea takes my mom, then my girlfriend. I had a dream last night that Gwen was chained to a wall. She looked beaten and dirty. I wanted to help her or call out to her but I couldn't. Then Gaea came in and asked her for information. "Over my dead body", Gwen half yelled and half snarled. I couldn't help but to admire her for her bravery. All of a sudden Gaea slapped her making Gwen bleed. She didn't cry or yelp. She just told Gaea one thing under her breath, "Leo will rescue me and kill you." Gaea just walked away. While Gaea was walking out of the room she muttered something like, "I can't believe we made this base in Mount Everest." Mount Everest that was it, it was the place Gwen was! There is a problem with the idea of rescuing Gwen. We're walking straight into Gaea's territory and she has a lot of backup. For the first time in weeks, I felt hope.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Has everyone died or something give me a reply! Wow...
smile
Sorry, I died the other day y'know... Being 'rapture day', I just got back out of Hades :P Anyways, that's awesome. Post when you can (:
LOL! I'm starting to type a chapter right now it might not come out til' tonight (6-10 US Central Time). Maybe, Maybe not, IDK! PEACE!
Chapter 6
Leo
I had to present the information to the team. I presented my information at lunch. Everyone was awe shocked then Virginia finally spoke up. "Guys look at this magic map it might be important", she said and somehow everyone listened. There were a ton of troops shown and it was in a unusual form. "Look at these troops there split every fourth but, if you put them together it makes a full circle", she explained. "So why is the circle right around Mt. Everest?" She asked. Annabeth gasped. We'd pretty much lost Percy, Jason, and Nico. "Alright let's head there", I said enthusiastically. So we set sail for Mt. Everest.

Boring chapter I know but the next few will be better.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I'm planning the next chapters...
US time... Great... Not exactly helpful to me lol
I said central. Meaning the middle of the US. 6:33 right now. Meaning it's dinner time. I'm not posting this weekend maybe 1 or 2 TONIGHT. Anyways the things that will happen in the next 2 chapters (spoilers), Jason dreams of his mom, and Percy and Annabeth have a romance.
Chapter 7
Jason
I had a weird dream last night. I was in the underworld and my mom was standing in front of me. She was crying and I finally asked, "Hi... mom... is-is that really you?" She looked up her eyes and widened. "J-j-Jason?" She asked. "Yeah it's me and-and I'm so sorry you died and-and I wasn't there", I said nervously. "Listen your here now, at least for a little while, and that's what counts", she said beaming at me. So we talked and talked then finally the subject came to Piper. "I'm happy for you Jason and I would like for you to visit me in your dreams more often", she said, again beaming at him. "Goodbye Jason, visit me again", she said and then I woke up. I was in the same bed as Piper. Wait I'm sleeping with Piper? Oh whatever it's nice with her. I also noticed my arms were around her and I went back to sleep.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Chapter 8
Percy
God Annabeth is so beautiful. I'm not even kidding, it just seems like everything is perfect about her. Anyways we connected the rooms. We just talked for a while mostly about Leo. He seemed to become his normal self again but he's not cracking as many jokes. He's so excited about Mt. Everest and seeing Gwen, that his spirits are almost back to normal. I guess Gwen is Annabeths's sister which is pretty awesome. I mean none of her brothers or sisters are her age and she's always the leader. It drives her crazy. We talked which somehow led to kissing and then we were in a bed together. We just slept together and enjoyed the only peace we would have for a long time.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Chapter 9
Leo
I've been working on a sword for a while and it's finally ready. Same as my armor. They're magic so it increases my fire powers. I've just learned "blaze travel". It's like shadow travel except it's even faster. Anyways I'm leaving the ship. I'm rescuing Gwen on my own. My plan is to sneak into Everest and by the time I get out the ship will be at Everest, hopefully. So I blaze traveled out. It's a strange feeling. It feels like you're traveling through a hole in a big vortex of fire. It's very strange. I made it to Everest in about a minute. "Oh (enter curse word here), they spotted me", I cursed. Then I blew a hole into Mt. Everest and ran.
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
I'm (chances are) going to Kansas tomorrow to visit my grandparents.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
great chapters and how the Hades did Jason and Piper get in the same bed?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
smile
US, US central, it's the same to me. Good chappies!
You'll see perseus! Just remember cause and effect/something that trigures another thing or like mouse trap, mouse steals cheese but that gets him trapped. Artemis, US central is like the most used time in the US. It's the times American TV use and it will say like 5/4 central meaning 4:00 central. Sorry if this is so confusing! I'm going home today. "I'm coming home, coming home, tell the world I'm coming home, let the rain wash away, all the pain yesterday, and my kingdom awaits, and I'll stay for another day, cus I'm coming, home." Like the song lyrics? Anyways, PEACE!

P.S. The way they got in the same bed has something to do with beer/wine.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Chapter 10
Piper
I woke up in Jason's arms. Wait, what? Then memories of last night flashed by. Oh my god we got drunk. I hope we didn't do what I think we did. Jason's shirt is off. Woah, he looks like he can lift three to four hundred pounds, maybe five hundred pounds. I tried to get up but Jason was holding me kind of tight. If I get out he'll wake up. "Jason", I whispered to him. Jason, Jason", I whispered a little louder. He woke up and opened his eyes. "What's going on?" He asked a little louder than needed. "I don't know Jason but I love you Jason", I told him. "I love you too", He said obviously liking that I love him. Then we dosed off to sleep.
big smile
Yeah, well I live in a completely different country... AUSTRALIA! WHOOOP! Ha, anyways, it's still confusing and because I'm stubborn like that I'll just go with it but still get annoyed because I hate time differences... OMFG, I love that song!! You mean alcahol in gernral? Hahaha
tongue
Chapter 11
Gwen
I'm still in this disgusting pit of crap. Although, they have given up on me for information which is nice. I'm getting pretty fat which is strange for someone who's only getting one meal a day and every five minutes I feel something kicking from the inside of me. There's only one explanation, I'm pregnant. It's been about six months since I've met Leo. The thing is, is that I never slept with Leo. So like a Minerva kid I thought hard. I thought of Greek mythology of course but nothing came to me. I think falling in love with Leo is still a factor. So I kept thinking and thinking and thinking. It must be related to the way I was born, I realized. I'm a thought child, I must have fell in love with him and then I must have got pregnant just like Athena with my dad. Well I have a lot of explaining to do.

I hope you like the twist...
good chapters
Chapter 12
Leo
I'm finally close to where Gwen is held. Maybe a mile out. Oh crap! Five giants are guarding Gwen. I guess it makes sense but still five giants? If I came this far I'm not getting killed by these giants, I decided. I charged. I got my sword out in a flash and I went into blaze mode. I slashed, kicked, killed, and dodged in a flash. I took the first four down quickly but the fifth not so easy. "Hey stupid, you look worse than the Minotaur", I yelled. Then, he charged. He was so quick it was unbelievable. Somehow he made one mistake and I killed him. Then I entered Gwen's cell. When I saw her she yelled, "Leo watch out it's a trap!" Somehow a knife thrower came down from the ceiling and threw a knife straight at me just as I cut the chains of Gwen's cell. I felt the knife go in and I blacked out.

CLIFFHANGER! But seriously Leo's pretty much dead.
big smile
"CLIFF HANGER! But seriously, Leo's pretty much dead." As much as I love Leo, your comment was funny as hell!
well things don't look so bright for Leo
Okay I'm sorry to tell you guys this but, FUCK MY LIFE! I'm kind of in shock right now (except I can talk it's just I have anxiety) and that's why I have not been posting as frequently. Some of the tension went away on Monday and guess what? More fucking surprises. Sorry guys for being late but guess what? I HAVE NO FUCKING HOMEWORK TONIGHT! WOOHOO. Party night (LOL). So yeah cliffie is getting helped! Chapter in about twenty minutes. Oh yeah one person was begging for a chapter on the Unknown goddess and I was thinking, "Would you really get down on your hands and knees if you saw me in real life. Sorry for cussing. Don't report me. "xD like you'd do that to your favorite writer xD". BTW I found a new parody to the pokemon song and it's funny so I'll write the lyrics. "I took a bus, to Toys R Us. To buy a new basketball, I looked around and all I found were a bunch of barbie dolls. I was thinking I should buy, wait no I'm a guy. I realized it was getting late, I bought one anyways. *Barbie doll*, you would buy one, I don't recall, buying anything at all, *Barbie doll*. Hey are you insane or just a little strange. Are you confused, cause I'm gonna laugh at you. If you were me and I were you, I'd recall. *You bought a barbie doll*." If you need to look up the pokemon song on youtube.
Chapter 13
Annabeth
When we were just about to attack we realized we forgot something really important, Leo. I mean where the (enter curse word here) did he go? We decided that he would be in Everest by now if he could go alone. So we kept going then we saw a big gaping hole in the center of Mt. Everest. "What the (enter curse word here) is that", Percy said his mouth dropping to the ground. Nobody answered but we all had ideas. "Wow", Piper said just as she came in. So we carried on.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Chapter 14
Gwen
Once I was free from the chains I took the knife out of Leo's back and threw it back at the ninja person. "Come on Leo hang in there", I muttered. He truly looked like he was going to die. I checked out his wound and it didn't look like the wound would kill him. But, he's bleeding way to much. In other words he's going to die from lack of blood or his heart is going to stop because it looked like it could've affected the heart. I was literally dragging him to the big freaking hole in the wall that just appeared. I saw the Argo II. Thank the gods. "Over here", I yelled. Annabeth was the first to see me. Then Nico shadow traveled to me and shadow traveled me and Leo back to the ship. I felt his heart and it has stopped.

ANOTHER CLIFFIE!
Logging off...
okay,what the Hades? he yells *faints*
Chapter 15
Gwen
No no no, this cannot be happening! I can't lose Leo. His blood was flowing all over the deck of the ship. "Leo... Leo... I need you, come back please", I begged the dead body. "Leo, I love you I can't lose you, please", still begging to him. His heart recovered for a second. One beat. It's working! Okay maybe not, but I have to pull the last straw. "Leo, Leo, you hear this okay, Leo, I'm pregnant, six months, I need you." Everyone gasped. I was still checking his pulse, no luck, he's dead. I noticed I've been sobbing all the time I've been talking to him. I cradled Leo's body. Then out of nowhere Jason told me one word, "Move." I moved. He obviously prayed to the gods and then he called down lightning. He converted that energy to Leo's heart, it was just enough. Leo gasped. We took him to the infirmary of the ship. It turns out that Piper and Annabeth know some healing magic from the Hecate cabin. Thank the gods. When Leo was finally ready to talk he only said five words, "I love you, you pregnant." I nodded. He smiled and fell back asleep. He's going to have a big scar on his back for the rest of his life, which kind of sucks. All I know is I love Leo.

It seems like the conclusion of the story right? Nope it isn't.
smile
Woah... I thought Leo was a goner for sure!!! Nice job Jason! Can Annabeth and Piper learn magic? I don't know if they'd be able to do that... Really awesome job twisting the twist! And you left us with a cliffie just knowing that wasn't the end!! Grr! Then how does it end? The people want to know, bstras!
Happy I commented again, Aponimisae!
good chapter