you start off with one pokemon it can be from the professor or others ways
name:
what do they look like:
fear:
bio:
anything else you want to add
pokemon:

rules
rule 1: this rp can have mature thing in it like a character death but ask the person first
rule 2: if there going to be mature romance like love making please use this -------------CENSORED------------- or skip it
rule: you can say bad word but not too bad or too much
rule 4 have fun

edit
oc aka real pokemon on character like red are now alone
last edited on Dec 09, 2013 at 01:32PM

পোকেমন 73514 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 66901-66950 of 73514

বছরখানেক আগে vegeta007 said…
(We should CP)
"Alright"Tyler held her legs and got up

"Or that"Cana agreed
বছরখানেক আগে El_Noire said…
(I'm lost...what are the Generations...what christmas special..what's a Haron? T.T)

(I finally got those pancakes though, at least.)

"Yeah, that'd be great actually! I was going to go there after i found Professor Sycamore's lab, but clearly that wasn't going so well..." He finished the last part with his head dropped low. He really hated getting lost. Stupid big city mazes. "Do you happen to know where that is, too?"
বছরখানেক আগে DragonAura15 said…
(The Generations are the different groups of people they use to RP, I'm assuming the Christmas Special is a planned event, and Haron is our fanmade region. I could join you where you are if you want)
"But won't your family mind?" Kitza asked.
Grella smiled. "Not at all!"
বছরখানেক আগে Nojida said…
(...Yup, I don't think I could've explained it better. And now I want pancakes again XP)
(Okay, how do we start? XP)
"Yay!" Kelsey laughed.

"Have fun," Alexa said going upstairs.

Tess nodded reassuringly. "Don't worry- I know every inch of this city. We could go to the lab first, if you're in a real hurry."
(Flapjacks XP)
(I started old gen it's your turn XP)
"Where do you want to go ?"Tyler asked (Now ? XP)

"You too"Cana said
"In fact, I could ask them right now if you want." Without waiting for an answer, Grella left the room.
"Well, then... " Ralon watched her go. Then he turned around. "Fio, don't take all of those cookies."
Fio couldn't answer because her mouth was full.
(Flapjacks? That just reminded me of this show i watched a long time ago. XP)

(I'm in Kalos. Lumiose City, Kalos, specifically. And that sounds complicated, the generations thing. How long has this Rp been going in the first place?)

(You guys made a Region? That sounds awesome!)

"Well, i guess Goomy's not hungry anymore," He shot a playful glare at the Dragon Type, waving his gooey hand at Goomy before looking back to Tess, "so let's head straight for the lab! I wanna get my Trainer's license."
(It's been going a really, really long time. Two years at least. And I'll just go ahead and bring in someone random)
(Yep! And we even have a club for it :D)
Meanwhile, Toby was bouncing on one of the beds. "Look at the size of this bed!" he exclaimed.
"Careful not to break it," Kitza warned.
Just then, Grella came back in. "They seemed really excited when I told them you were going to be staying here," she reported. "So it seems like they're okay with it. Who wants some hot cocoa?"
Toby and Gilligan both perked up.

A pink-haired girl was wandering the streets of Lumiose. "Thanks for nothing, Kim," she was muttering.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Whatsthat? XP)
(Okay okay XP)
"Um," Kelsey thought about it. "To the Pokemon Centre?" (What? XP)

"Hey, guys," John said walking up to them. "Danae wants to know where the flour is- have you seen it anywhere?"

(That would be 2 years. We've been here for a long time, we know XP)
Tess tilted her head. "Oh, you don't have one yet? Um, sorry, I'm getting rude. Follow me!" With that, she turned around and started off, careful not to step on Pokemon that were roaming around.
(Come with me we'll go see a place called Candied Island! XP)
(Start XP)
"Why ?"Tyler asked (Have you drawn them ? XP)

"In the kitchen ?"Lily asked
"'Go to the big city,' she said. 'It'll be so much fun,' she said," the girl continued to mumble grumpily.

"Do you mind if we meet them?" Ralon asked Grella.
Grella gave a nervous chuckle. "Alright, but I should probably tell you... They're, uh, pretty different from your average family. I'll just go get them." With that, she left the room once more.
(Two years? That's a really long time!)

(A Club too? I must find it...*Goes to search*)

Sora blinked, having not noticed the many Pokemon roaming the streets. If he didn't know better, he'd have thought there were as many Pokemon as there were people. There were Skiddo resting on corners, Gogoat acting as Taxis, Furfrrou strutting around with an air of superiority about them. Lumiose was like the culmination of people and Pokemon from all over, working together and supporting each other. It was incredible.

Shaking his head, he jogged to catch up with Tess, who had already begun walking ahead. There he was, getting distracted by the common things in big cities again. If he planned on travelling the region, he'd need to get used to these things. As he caught up with the girl, he figure he might as well make some decent conversation until they reached the lab.

"So," He began, "you said you know every square inch of this place, right? Do you live here?" He couldn't imagine having a home in a place like this. It must cost a fortune, and to top that off, the place was way too big and noisy and bright for his taste. He'd get lost trying to find a store, let alone finding his way back to his would be home. It sounded like a huge migraine.
(Where? XP)
(Tomorrow XP Goodnight :3)
"I don't know," Kelsey shrugged. (I'll finish it tomorrow XP)

"She says she can't find it anywhere," John shrugged.

"Yup, I like near the Pokemon Centre of... well, it wouldn't make much sense explaining." Tess smiled sheepishly. As she looked down to avoid another Pokemon, she bumped into someone, resulting in her tripping on the Pokemon as well. "Waah!" she yelped. The Pokemon ran away, startled.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(No clue XP)
(Okay XP Night :3)
"Really ?"Tyler asked

"Then we'll have to buy some"Lily said
(These two are seriously amazing when it comes to RPing, especially for a long time)
(Here: link)
"Now, where were we supposed to meet?" Vaguely, she walked, but someone ended up bumping into her out of nowhere. "Gah!" She toppled over.
(I can tell. Every time i refresh, they're on the next page.)

(Taik helped make a region and didn't tell me about it? He's heartless!)

"Uh...are you two alright?" Sora asked uncertainly, looking between the two colliding girls with a sweat drop. He seemed to be a collision magnet today. Of coure, this time there weren't any giant Pangoro that looked like they wanted to eat him involved, but still, it was pretty odd.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(I know, right? Luckily, I've navigated these RPing waters for quite some time)
(Well, in that case, it's even better that I told you XD)
"Just my luck," the girl was sighing, getting to her feet. "Sorry about that. And yes, I'm fine." She started picking her stuff off the ground and cramming it back in her bag.
(That's commendable, cap'n.)

(Yeah, but i'm still gonna go harass him about it later XD)

"I'll help!" Sora volunteered, kneeling down and picking up some things as well, handing them to her. Goomy would have helped as well if it could've, but the Gooey Dragon Type didn't have hands.
(Thank you. Only I'm just now coming back after a long period of being away)
(Do so XD)
'Thanks," the girl replied, putting the last of her things away and standing up. "My name's Alyssa, by the way," she added.
(And i just got here! XD Perfect timing, eh?)

(Absol-lutely. *Drops Mic*)

"I'm Sora, and this is my partner, Goomy!" He pointed first at himself, then at the Pokemon on his shoulder, "Dragon master, at your service!"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Or perhaps it was destiny! *dramatic lighting* But in all seriousness, it's really good to have you here)
"Dragon master, huh? That sounds cool!" remarked Alyssa. "Ooh," She examined Goomy. "I don't think I've seen this Pokemon before."
(Likewise, cap'n!)

"Well, usually you don't find them outside the wetlands near Laverre City. I hatched this Goomy from an Egg my Grandma gave me." He explained, tickling his Goomy's chin. Goomy cooed at his touch, and Sora smiled. Goomy sure was acting more open after eating that berry.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"That would explain it. My friends and I live in Cyllage." Alyssa glanced around. "Oh, speaking of which, you didn't happen to see someone come through here- tall, black hair, yellow clothes, kinda loud?"
Sora looked to his partner, who began shivering again, and had to stifle a laugh. "Uh...yeah...she kinda scared Goomy, it's scared of loud noises..." He said, patting Goomy's head to calm it down. It got scared so easily when it wasn't battling, it wa pretty funny sometimes.
"Oh. Yeah... she tends to have that effect," Alyssa agreed. "I was supposed to meet her somewhere here, but I'm not too good in the big city."
"Well, that makes two of us. This is my first time in a big city like this." The black haired teen said, chuckling when Goomy moved to the top of his head rather than staying on his shoulder like normal. "I've been living on an island my whole life up 'til now."
"I knew I couldn't be the only one who was having trouble with this," Alyssa laughed, relieved. "But Kim- that's the friend I mentioned- has been here way more than I have, and she told me to meet her... somewhere," she finished lamely.
(Picture of Alyssa)
 "I knew I couldn't be the only one who was having trouble with this," Alyssa laughed, relieved. "But
(Her appearance reminds me of France, for some reason. XD Oddly appropriate.)

"Somewhere?" Sora echoed, "That's pretty descriptive. We were headed to Professor Sycamore's lab, so i could get my Trainer's license before heading off to Santalune."
(It certainly is XD)
Alyssa snapped her fingers. "Oh! The lab! I think that's where Kim said to meet!"
(I keep wanting pancakes for some reason, and i'm not sure why. XD)

"Really? Then i guess it's good we bumped into ya then, huh?" Sora replied, blinking a fewtimes in surprise.
(Because pancakes are good XD)
"Do you mind if I tag along with you? Just until we reach the lab?" Alyssa asked.
(I think that might be it. XD)

"Should we, Goomy?" Sora asked his partner, looking up at the Dragon resting on his head. Goomy looked at Alyssa for a few moments, before nodding.

"Goo, Goomy!"

Sora grinned, thanking Goomy quickly before looking back down at Alyssa. "Goomy says yeah, so i've got no problem with it!"
"Wow, I should consult my Pokemon the next time I make a decision," Alyssa remarked. "And thank you!"
"Well, Goomy's a pretty good judge of character, even if it is really shy," He patted Goomy's head as he talked about the gooey Dragon, "and your welcome, by the way." With that, he began walking again, with the first girl he'd met following along, which was odd considering she was the one who knew the way.
(We might have to wait for Nojida now)
(Yeah, i guess so. Usually those two ae always on, wonder where they are now.)
(I wondered that too, but it is a pretty busy school week in general. Maybe that has something to do with it.)
(Hey, sorry for my disappearance- it always happens when I have too much school work XP Hopefully I won't have to be gone that long again.)
"Yeah," Kelsey nodded.

John groaned. "More shopping..."

(And I sort of lost track of Tess, didn't I? XD Well, let's just say she introduced herself as well.)
Tess wasn't paying much attention during most of their conversation, mostly because of another lost tourist who was searching for a cafe. It didn't take long to give him directions, but before she knew it, the two had started off. Blinking in confusion for a second, she hurried to catch up. "So, where did you decide to go first?" she asked both of them.
(Have you left yet ? XP)
"Eh fine"Tyler said

"I'll go buy the flour"Lily said
(Nope XP)
"So let's go!" Kelsey said eagerly.

"You sure?" John asked.
(Oh thank the gods XP Hi :3)
"Alright"Tyler said walking off

"Yeah, gives me something to do while Drake does......"Lily watched him fall down the stairs, "That"
(Hello :3)
"Yay!" Kelsey cheered happily while Elle followed them.

"Is he gonna be fine?" John asked watching him.
(How are you ? :3)
"How far is the center ?"Dean asked

"He'll be fine"Lily replied watching him run up the stairs
(I'm awesome thank you X3 How about you? :3)
"It's over the bridge," Kelsey replied pointing at the bridge,

"Yeah, probably," John agreed.
(Sweet X3 Not the same XP Spent the whole day trying to get this video done and only now can I stop XP)
"Well we're in for a walk"Tyler said

"So I'll see you in a bit"Lily said walking out
(At least you got the game XP)
"You mean you are," Kelsey giggled.

"Okay, see ya," John said hurrying back into the kitchen.
(Video XP)
(So I just got a Shiny Yvetal, I think XP)
"Well I was referring to Dean and Elle as well"Tyler said

"I wonder if there'll be any costumes this year"Cana said to herself
(Right, sorry XP)
(You think? XP)
"Elle's skipping though," Kelsey said looking at Elle who was skipping happily. "Does that count?"

(That's what I'm wondering too XP)
(Yeah, it's going up soon XP)
(It's white where the black's supposed to be XP)
"Yes"Tyler replied

(Let's discuss that XP)
(Awesome XP)
(Look it up XP)
"Oh, okay," Kelsey said happily.

(Weird Christmas sweaters? XP)