রাজকুমারী দিয়ানা New Dress Collection For Diana

jbrynov posted on Feb 19, 2008 at 10:20AM
hi!
mi name is johanne and i'm from denmark. i'm trying to get some opinions from other fans here.

i study at a designschool, and i have a project where i am going to make dresses - which will be, what i believe Diana would wear today.
then i thougt, could fashion be a way to remember Diana by?
she has always been my muse, and i was wondering, do you think it would be possible to launch a collection in her memory? hypothetically speaking.
i was thinking about launching one style every year on her birthday. i remember the huge interest there was when her dresses were auctionned at christies.
so i thouht, maybe there is an interest in getting a dress, that is in her style, inspired by her and possibly an item she would have liked.
do you think it would be possible to remember her, through fashion?

best regards

রাজকুমারী দিয়ানা 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে shimoo said…
Hi iam Shimaa from Egypet, Great ida i think you will be a very talented designer with such wonderful ideas Diana was unplaceable fashion icon so how the fashion history wouid forget her.
বছরখানেক আগে pedror414 said…
Mu cousin likes Diana princess costumes and she start making princess costumes of Diana with her own hand. Actually she is making this dress for her daughter.

link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে