Psych Shawn needs a car!

Councilman posted on Feb 26, 2009 at 07:45AM
I know Shawn has a bike he never rides, a 1972 Norton 750 Commando a very fast bike for it's time. But you can't date very well on a bike. Trust me I know. They're great for outings but not for poper dating.
I think he should get a small truck with an extra cab, room for 4 people plus he can carry his unused bike we don't even see any more in the back.
I can't wait to see how many different flashy sports cars all of you come up with.

Psych 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে lil_squee said…
Hmm, flashy sports cars.... How about the Bugatti Veyron? Heh heh. Just kidding, I actually think it's good with him having to bum a ride off of Gus, and don't you think Shawn might be a little traumatized that time he was run off the road by that white van on his bike?

But, if he were to get a vehicle, it would have to be a Chevy Silverado, extended cab, blue with a "Psych" logo on the side, 4x4 with a crazy exhaust system so everyone knows when he shows up. >_<
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Councilman said…
We had a perfect illustration in Mr Yang why Shawn needs a car when Gus's hand came out of the back seat of the Toyota and frightened Abigail. Siverado is too big for these times I think and 4x4 is almost never needed. But that's me. Besides my last SUV was a Ram Charger the milage sucked. The Bugatti for pure shock value, or is that shock over the cost and lack of value? lol