Psych Season 4 is on the way Friday Aug. 7th

Councilman posted on Jul 05, 2009 at 06:51PM
A quick review of the first 6 new episodes shows there is sadly no evidence that any of the speculation about Mr. Yang not being the suspect arrested as some us had thought is going to happen. Maybe later in the season.
In the season opener Shawn & Gus are off to investigate the murder of a billionaire hedge fund manager at his request. How is this possible? I guess we'll be forced to watch to find out. I wish they would not twist my arm so much to make me watch. lol

Psych 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Chuckster said…
wink
Very cool maybe it's another ghost story we've had what 3 or 4 already, and one where UFOs were brought up. But in that one the culprit turned out to be a Leprechaun sort of. just think it's less than a month away.
Since they don't seem to be going back to fix the problems with Mr. Yang I wonder if they are going to go on with the relationship between Shawn & Jules the way it was before she asked him out at the end of Mr. Yang. Or could that heat up a little.
বছরখানেক আগে Councilman said…
smirk
Thanks Chuckster I was going to bring up the question of possible love in the air for Jules and our hero but I was going to wait a bit on it. There is one thing you overlooked though. That being Abigail and the relationship Shawn was fostering. Is he going to break it off with her in favor of Jules or is he going to try to pull a balancing act and risk losing them both? Now I for one think Abigail is as cute as they come and she clearly likes Shawn after having to forgive him for his standing her up going on 14 years ago now. But them from their first meeting in the Spelling Bee episode Shawn got Jules attention as was seen when she looked back at him as she was leaving the cafe. Then there was the time he sort of kissed her but didn't and she went back to dismantling her weapon and reassembling it as a stress relieving excursive.
Clearly a lot is riding on this first episode for us fans and there are plenty of questions yet to be answered.