Psych Something needs to be done.

BondJBond posted on Jul 23, 2009 at 07:41AM
It's bad enough that few people post here but to allow children to post is crazy. I think they should be on the Disney or Cartoon network sites but not allowed here. From what I see they claim to be 13 or older but the way the write and the things they say sound more like 6 or 7 year old's. My friend here said I should say those are the ones claiming to be over 20 that act like children. It's everywhere, I want to know where the parents are.

Psych 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Councilman said…
Way to go James, I have to agree that there are some childish posts but some of the young people are pretty smart.
Earlier I found what looks be a pervert trolling for some of these kids. Who ever it was even included a phone number and location and claimed to a kid on the profile site but in the trolling message said he was a 30s bald guy living in San Diego.
I have to say if anyone suspects shady business going on here report it to the site and if that doesn't get results call my pals at the FBI. And don't be afraid to file a report these are the good guys, and it might save a child from a pervert or worse a murderer. You can never tell these days.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Way to go James, I have to agree that there are some childish posts but some of the young people are
বছরখানেক আগে DalekSec said…
Just out of curiosity... how old do I sound? Are we sticking with 10 on this one or can we go lower?
বছরখানেক আগে heeeresjoyce said…
Haha, and how old do I seem?
বছরখানেক আগে Housewhore4 said…
I've always had issues with younger readers/writers giving their input as if they've never attended a day of school in their lives, mostly because I used to be one of those 12-13 year old kids lurking on forums. If anything, however, I acted more as an adult and felt more an outsider with a privilege to view what was on the minds of those more mature. This isn't AIM, nor is it a chatroom to meet cyber perverts in, take that crap somewhere else.
বছরখানেক আগে Councilman said…
smirk
I think it's great that young people participate in the forums as long as they meet the requirements of the site. Some are very articulate and intelligent.
The person responsible for the incident I was talking about in the earlier post was reported and the website monitors took swift action. I believe there are times when the conversations become quite adult in nature but for the most part they avoid being really vulgar and too crude.
as to those of you wanting to know how old your posts make you appear, it's impossible to tell. I confess to being older than most here by a long shot. I just try to think young to stay young in my feeble old mind. lol