Psych আপনি can't handle this episode

Councilman posted on Jan 28, 2010 at 02:24PM
It is so great to have Psych back but the damn writers have once again written a bunch of stupidity into the show.
A little less feeble attempts at humor and this could be the #1 show on TV.
I do have to say that Abigail is a beautiful young woman and we ind that she and Shawn have taken their relationship to a new and level never even hinted to in the past.
We know that Ewen (Jules Brother) is a good guy following someones orders, but sadly Jules doesn't know.
However Abigail is out of the picture and and Shawn and Jules have a slim time frame to in which they can move closer to what we all want for them. That being admission that they are both in denial of their true feelings for each other.
I just hate to see my imaginary friends like Abigail be hurt. But it's hard to deal with her going away for 6 months if she were truly in love with Shawn.
Abigail was so hot in this episode I have to raise her status to the top 5 in beautiful babes somewhere behind #1 Yvonne Strahovski (Sarah Walker on Chuck).
Can you say total babe?

It is so great to have Psych back but the damn writers have once again written a bunch of stupidity i

Psych No উত্তর