উদ্ধৃতি what is you're favourite quote?

Mrs_Ashford posted on May 15, 2010 at 06:56AM
Tell the world you're favourite quote! some of My favourite quotes are on the pic I'm attaching. two of them that arn't there is ( these are by richelle mead in vampire academy.) 1what's your name?"
what?" i asked, squinting at the light.
your name." I reconized Dr. Olendzki peering over me.
you know my name."
I want you to tell me."
Rose. Rose Hathaway."
Do you know your birthday?"
Of course I do. Why are you asking me such stupid things? Did you lose my records?"
Dr. Olendzki gave an exasperated sigh and walked off, taking the annoying light with her. "I think she's fine,"
2 There's nothing worse than waiting and not knowing what'll happen to you. Your own imagination can be crueler than any captor."
 Tell the world you're favourite quote! some of My favourite উদ্ধৃতি are on the pic I'm attaching. two

উদ্ধৃতি 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে lolibarbie said…
Hmm..This might be long. Scratch that this WILL be long:

You think love wouldn't exist for a 14 year old, then I look at the guy I love and sigh.

Don't leave me here alone.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7: Love is Patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always persevers.

It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.

R.I.P Anna Brooke Hurdle

I hope something eats you(:

That should be me.

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure, I make mistakes, I am out of control & at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you ABSOLUTELY don't deserve me at my best.

If God is a DJ, Life is a dancefloor, Love is the rhythm, and YOU are the music.

I want a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who wil stay awake just to watch you sleep. The boy who kisses your forehead. Who thinks you're pretty without makeup on. The one who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you. And how lucky he is to have you.

Dear Math,
I don't want to solve your problems,
I have my own to solve

I believe everything happens for a reason. People change so you can learn how to let go. Things go wrong, so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies, so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about (...stupid boys...)

I don't know where I stand with you & I don't know what I mean to you... All I know is everytime I think of you, All I wanna do is be with you

I survived Y2K, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, And Mad Cow Disease. 2012, BRING IT ON!

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

Music is Life.

Sing for the moment.

& when I first met you, I never would have imagined that I would have such strong feelings for you. I never would have thought that I would have dreams about you or miss being by your side or get butterflies in my stomach when someone mentions your name. When I first met you, I never would have fathomed that I would LoVe you.

If I had a penny for every time I thought of you, I would be a BILLIONARE.

I'm a lover, NOT a fighter, but I'll fight for what I love.

According to Greek Mythology:
The first humans were created with 4 arms, legs, and eyes, & 2 noses and mouths. Afrain of their power Zeus split them in half leaving them to find the other half of themselves. These people are called our:
SOULMATES . . .

Cinderella:
Walked on broken glass
Sleeping Beauty:
Let a lifetime pass
Belle:
Fell in love with a beast
Jasmine:
Chose a poor man
Ariel:
Spent her life on land.
We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly

I take my phone to bed in case you end up finally realizing, you should call(;

You break it:You buy it...

I'm scared because...
I don't want anyone else to have your heart,
I don't want anyone else to kiss your lips,
I don't want anyone else to be in your arms
I don't want anyone else to be the one your love.
I'm scared because:
I don't want anyone to take my place.

MY BELONGS TO WHAT'S-HIS-FACE

CANADIAN UP FOR SALE!
I call dibbs on J. Bieber I call dibbs on J. Wale(: (My bff emily did)
I call dibbs on A. Evans! (I think my bff kelly did...)

& I promise... someday u'll REGRET losing me...
& u'll think back & say "damm...that girl realii DID love me..."

MOTHER F_
I'M AWESOME
NO YOUR NOT DUDE DON'T LIE
I'M AWESOME!

Don't follow my footsteps, I run into walls!

Dear Call Of Duty,
You have brainwashed the entire male population of the world
WAY TO GO!

I shall call him SQUISHY and he shall be MINE!

Walmart...do they like make walls there? - Paris Hilton

Dear School,
I strongly dislike you.
Can you get a life instead of ruining mine?
MUCH APPRECIATED

Your least favorite student
(INSERT NAME HERE)
P.S. You can count this as my absent note.

ROTFL :)))))

Move on. It's just a chapter in the past. But don't close the book. Just turn the page.

It's a beautiful day! Now watch some idiot screw it up.

Don't find love, let it find you. That's why its call falling in love, because you don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

BEST!

FRIENDS!

I love you so deeply I love you so much. I love the sound of your voice and teh way we touch. I love your warm smile and your kins, thoughtful ways. I love the joy you bring to my life everyday. I love you today as I have from the start and I'll love you forever with all of my heart.

TE AMO

P.S.-
Do you know that I love you? I probably already told you but I'm going to keep on saying it. There is no lie behind these words, not one bit. Your smile keeps me alive. It's one more reason to keep fighting. I would even give you my soul for comfort, even if it leaves me dark and cold. when I hold you closee, I can feel your heart beat fast, and I think to myself...I've found that 'someone' at last.

Know this: Someone in this world loves you, he/she might not know you yet, or he/she might be right by you. They love you no matter what. Now don't track them down because you will meet..God will make you meet.

Music can express that which cannot be put into words.

How is it easier to put our feelings into song? How is it easier to sing than speak? When singing is just speaking to a tune? Why is it so easy? I guess because we are more familiar with songs that we choose to put our feelings to them not to anything else.

I actually just made an article with this exact thing ^^
বছরখানেক আগে adamride said…
The northern Algeria is situated at the boundary between the African Plate and the Eurasian Plate, thus creating a zone of compression. This zone of compression manifests itself by several thrust and faults.

link