র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং Hotel California

Axel1313 posted on Mar 24, 2012 at 04:58PM
Listening to this song, not only is it awesome, but it made me think, 'This would make a really cool rp'. So here it is!

It is said that there is a place where you can become trapped for all eternity.Scattered though out time and space it goes by many names, but the results are all the same in the end. You can never leave or can you? That's your callenge. Find a way to beat this monsterous place and it even more monsterous host *i'll be playing that part*.
You can come from anywhere and be anything.
Please try and keep it PG-13.

name
personality
background
anything you feel like putting

(We don't have to make it exactly like the song, just based off of it.)

*bows politely* Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your stay.

র‍্যান্ডম রোল প্লেয়িং 3629 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 3351-3400 of 3629

বছরখানেক আগে UltmateUltima said…
(I'm back and present~)

Katsune appeared in a room and was sitting on the edge of the bed with her hand on her heart, thinking to herself as the recent battle's memories flashed in her head. "How could I get brought down like that so easily? I was being hasteful, but I could've done more than just that, couldn't I?" She looked at her palms and sighed sady at the marks from gripping her knife to hard. Katsune stood up but as soon as she did, she winced and moaned from the pain of her broken left arm. Using some magic she held her right hand on her shoulder as it glowed a comforting green. After a few minutes, the pain healed and Katsune laid down on the bed, drifting off to sleep. The door remained open, as she forgot to close it.
বছরখানেক আগে Azur_Fenix said…
-wandering the halls of this mysterious place he now resided in, as he walked down the hallways he watched a miniaturized recording of what he had encountered earlier in the corner of his helmet-

-thinks to himself: "how is that possible? water moving on its own? translocation without any viable device? and molecular deconstruction of solid objects? non of this should be possible........assuming what iv seen is real?"-

-his foot falls cant be heard, but the floor creeks as as the 1000 pound soldier walks. he continued to contemplate what he had seen. those 2 girls and that one guy. the girl and also that other girl wearing an eye patch looked normal as well as that guy that hadn't spoken a word; but so did the one that attacked him without provocation. sh e had said she wasn't human? she looked human though? could the other 2 people he saw also be the same?

-he continued to walk down the hallways, with the shot gun he had being wearing strapped to his back, now in his hands, he was no longer watching the recording of the events he had witnessed. he kept his eyes sharp. if he was dealing with some kind of non humans, he would need to be wary. especial of that one girl with the odd yet impressive powers; as he walked a system alert appeared on the inside of his helmet-

-thinks to himself: damn....system errors and anomaly; i will need to correct these, or they will cause trouble for me later. this is not the best time for this to happen-

-he began looking for a safe place to do maintenance on his armor and his suit systems. as he looked he wonder what could have caused them? the the accident that sent him here? most likely he thought........or could his fight with that strange woman have somehow affected his suits systems some how?-

(lols man i dont see anyone here -shrugs- guess i was to late.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে MOARdesu said…
(Nope, not at all!~)

*As she scampered down the halls, Rae thought back onto what just happened and considered herself lucky that she made it out of there without even a scratch. With a triumphant smile, she adjusted her eyepatch and continued on the aimless search for something else to entertain her rather short attention span.*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(I'm here too!
...again)

A few minutes later she woke up, as if by instinct. And Katsune put her hands on her forehead and cringed... "Augh...I think I should walk around a bit." Her arm had healed, but her head wasn't feeling well. Maybe from blood loss? Whatever it was, she wanted it to leave and so she just went out and could hear echoes coming from down the hall. Of giant footsteps. Could it be...? "This is it!.." Katsune grinned and tilted her head back in pleasure just from the thought of getting revenge. Her poison embedded stone dagger appeared in her hand, only slightly longer. She headed down the hall quickly and glanced left and right and sensed him from the left. Her enhanced eyesight spotted his fat, robotic leg and Katsune stayed against the wall. Her eyes glowed violet as she activated some magic in order to keep herself unseen.
-as continued to walk, careful to be as quiet as a man wearing a suit of armor that weighed a ton could hope to be. he kept his eyes wary and sharp for anything out of the ordinary, he glanced back at the small screen that was reflected off the inner part of his helmets face plate-

-thinks to himself: this isn't good, massive system errors. bubble shield system and a few dozen minor systems are malfunctioning. i will need to find a spot and do a system's reboot and do an analysis of the suits processor matrix-

-he begins to pass by an open door, and stops just short of passing fully in front of it. he gets an odd tingle; a feeling. one he knew well. it was a feeling he had learned to trust after years of spend time in combat, on my different battlefields, man different worlds and places. something wasn't right. he changed threw the various setting on his helmet, from thermal to a couple other kinds of visions allowing him to see in various spectrums, he looked around carefully. he checked the radar on his helmets HUD. nothing appeared. everything appeared normal. but he didn't relax. he pumped is shot gun once and switched of the safety on the gun and advances cautiously forward and does a swat turn in front of the door in front of him. he didn't know what was giving him this feeling but he did not intend to be easy caught off guard. he swept the room looking around making sure to keep his back close to a near bye wall as he scanned the room looking for anything that shouldn't be there, or at least looked like it shouldn't be there. he could see nothing, but the feeling he was getting grew stronger, he did not like this. he strained ears hard to listen for anything odd as well-

-thinks to himself: hmmmm just like then, on Taraxis. except i knew what i was facing........here Ive still no idea what to expect..-

-he stayed calm and relaxed, he had leaned long ago to control his fear, or anxiety. both would only serve to hinder him. fear had its place.....but know was not the time to feel it.-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Lady_Rebel said…
(Woah, woah, woah! I am NOT reading all that! Quick synopsis please?)
(New robot, Katsune fights it, Katsune disappears and escapes, Robot run away somewhere, Katsune follow, snoop snoop, ambush ambush. 8D)

She could hear him moving around in the room. Katsune grew a brighter shade of violet and disappeared. In the darkness she counts down. "...3...2.. 1!" In a flash she appears upside down on the roof, and Katsune leaped toward to robot with her dagger aiming toward his helmet. Her eyes glowed bright. "Miss me?!!"
(Know what? I'm staying out of this fight! Axel, reply already!)
(I am so not helping you fight off another Sunshine next time.
>:P)
(Oh so you want help then. Well, why didn't you ask?)
-hearing a voice and receiving alerts from his radar and motion tracker, he reacted. he jumped back narrowly avoiding her attack and somersaulted out of the room and and came up with his shot gun in his hands firing in the doorway. the special, frag rounds that the shot gun used exploded out of the barrel like fragmentation grenades-

-thinks to himself: what is it with this place? why is it im being harassed at every turn?-

-he dodged around one of the corners of the room's door and reloaded quickly, he then grab a plasma grenade of his grenade belt; armed it and tossed it in the room. the grenade glowed a bright blue and rolled across the floor and was about to detonate-

-thinks to himself: it was that girl again........what the hell? why is she insistent on attacking me?-

(lols also he isn't a robot, he is human, just enhanced by cybernetics and genetic manipulation, plus the high tech armor he is wearing. lols have you not played halo? also Lady_Rebel lols i type alot when i rp, lols i like to be descriptive XD besides reading is good for you)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
~Lesk~

Wandering arond the halls, I heard a fight going on. Sure that i was going to find my girlfriend in the middle of it I walked around the corner and saw a grenade about to explode. "Woah! Let's not have any of that!" I reached out and disarmed it with a shell of water. "Come on people, if you aren't fighting Obsidian or Emerald, then why are you fighting?"
-he listens and waits for the sound of the grenade to go off, he hears silence-

-thinks to himself: what the hell? a dud? no........those things never malfunction.-

-hearing a voice he then edges around the corner and steps out with his gun raised; careful not to full expose himself, his intent is to observe and attack if attacked in turn.-

-thinks to himself; i dont need to be fighting at all at the moment, not with system errors and malfunctions gong on in my suit. i need to repair them and quickly before it suffers a full system crash, and my armor locks up. ill be absolutely helpless and not be able to move. i need to retreat! but can i? she is doing things that shouldn't be possible. can i really reliably get away from her?-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Hey! A newcomer! What's with the suit?" I'm tall, but I felt short compared to this guy. "By the way, I'm an elf and my name is Aleskander, but you can call me Lesk." I grinned and offered my hand to shake. He seemed to be a good guy to have as an ally.
(By descriptive you mean saying 'lols' at the start of each sentence? xDDD)

Katsune grew frustrated at how she missed but then heard Lesk. He stopped a grenade from getting to her. Katsune grinned and walked out and saw the robot-man and Lesk. She folded her arms and looked at the man with the corner of her eye. "Lesk! Oh my, what on earth are you doing, dear friend? This man is an accomplice of Obsidian and he is trying to kill me. I need your help so we can get him over with." Katsune's sword adjusted itself and took on the form of a handgun and she pointed it at the glass part of his helmet.

(Halo soldiers have a glass part of their helmet right? The yellow thing?)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
-he sees, a new person. not the girl that had attacked him? he cocked an eyebrow. sh wasnt showing hostilities towards him but.......caution was still warranted.-

-thinks to himself: did he say elf? -sees his pointed ears and mentally face palms- just were the hell am i? elves are a thing of myth. no.......could he just possible be a human that had surgery to make his ears pointed?

-he lowed his gun halfway and spoke, his voices had an electronic echo to do to the fact that it was coming from external speakers on his helmet-

"where is this place? and thanks for the welcome. as to my suit? its for extreme combat."

-he thought of stepping out and taking her hand but thought better of it. he didn't know anything about this guy and that one girl that attacked him could do so any moment, he couldn't afford to be careless, he then spotted her, and re-raised his gun in response and aimed directly at the strange dark haired girl with violet eyes, he spoke again.-

"you struck first, i was defending myself. nothing more. i have no want to fight fellow beings that hold the appearance of humans"

(ya you can see the pix of how he look 2 pages back. but the glass is bullet proof and aside from that there is a shield that covers his armor, so he does have to fold protection, armor and a shield, plus a another dome shield with isn't working atm, lols and i "lol' as much as i want XD -pokes you-)

(the "glass" can be broken, and as for his armor only the parents that aren't covered by the metal plates are actually "weak" but not really, im just simple point out his weak spot so he isn't all "god mode", and his shields can be taken down with repeat hits, but they will regenerate given a few seconds so the attacks must be fast)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Lesk is a guy!!!! A guy I tell you!)
(sorry, lols i have only had time to look at just a few of the character bios , fixing)
(How do you expect me to attack you if your more heavily armored than the goddamn embassy?!! DDDx)

Katsune flipped her gun in her hand and threw it up in into the air, where it dissolved into mist. "Fine." She let out her hand toward the mysterious robot-fortress-man and smiled, showing a long fang in her upper jaw. "I am Katsune Ichinose... And I am a devil."
(Good luck finding the bios! Couldn't you tell from the name?)

~Lesk~

"See? No need to fight!" Stretching out my wings, I grinned at them.
(well the Spartans are basically walking tanks. they are very tough to kill. but they can be killed. they are still humans under there suits. even if without there suits the are stronger and faster then a normal human but again they are kill able. lols i didn't say you attack wouldn't work, just told you that it would need to be very strong and fast and would have to be in the right spots. the armor he is wearing is strong enough to allow planetary reentry after all.)

-he watched her strange action and cocked another eyebrow and then the re-lowered his gun again but kept his finger on the trigger-

"an elf with wings? a devil? just what the hell? did that explosion kill and send me to some craze nether world or just scramble my brain and leave me a drooling retard?"

-he shifts uncomfortable. at both thoughts-

"i am known as S458 - CLAYTON, UNSC SPARTAN-II. rank Sargent grade 2. i would say its a pleasure to meet you but, so far it hasn't been."

-he eyes the girl that had called herself Katsune cautiously; he would be on guard around her-
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Elves and demons aren't "normal humans")

~Lesk~

"Can I call you Clayton? Or do you prefer Sargent?"
(@lady ive learned not to judge characters by there names alone XD lol hmmm and i found it. page 8 i believe. @ultima you used C.C?? awwww damn i love that character, i so would ask C.C from "code geass" on a date XD)
(xD No, but thanks for telling me who one of your anime crushes are.)

Katsune put her hands on her waist and sighed. "Well, if you told me in the first place this wouldn't have stretched so far. Besides, you were attacking my friend!" She looked straight at him. "Oh whatever. How about I just explain things to you? Just come with me.... Clayton."
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Ah! Code Geass! So that's how you spell it. A friend keeps telling me to watch that. And that bio is just for Stara, not for Lia or Lesk.)
-he cocks his head to the side slightly; the equivalent to a shrug for an armored spartan-

"Clayton is fine.........though only my brothers and sisters see fit to use that name." (ill explain later why)

-he looks to the odd violet eyed girl with suspicion; he knew her capability. extreme caution was wanted around her due to her good if somewhat unrefined combat skills-

"you really expect me to trust you so easily? you attacked me twice, and you have told me you are a devil. that alone makes me distrust you. but i do need an explanation...i will follow you but im watching you."

-he keeps his gun in his hands and comes from around the corner and walks after her, making sure to stay a couple of feet behind her as a precaution-

(true, he is only able to keep up do to his suit which increases his already strong and fast body. out of it he would have a much tougher time fending a demon or elf off but he still has his mind witch is extremely sharp, ill explain that as well)

(@ultima that's nothing, my real main anime crush is Kanade from "angel beats!". super cute and super cool! what a combination!! plus she does have a strange personality. <witch i like> plus throw in the school uniform and you have a winner)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
laugh
(you should watch it, its a very good show, plus it has tons of cute anime girls and guys <i like only the girls, i dont swing the other way XD>)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Cute guys, you say? As long as they aren't whiny like Shinji in Evangelion.

...Great. My friends brother just confused me greatly. It's aa sad day for Lad_Rebl when he does that.)

~Lesk~

I followed, them as much out of curiosity than to keep them from killing each other. They were both good fighters who we would need to fight Obsidian.
(no there's very little whining in code geass, its a very high minded show in a way, kinda like death note, only not as serious)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
hmmm
(guess this rp is done for the night? hmm to bad.)
(NO! WAIT! XP)

Katsune smiled and moved her head to the side as she continued walking. "Hmph...What a cutie." As they turned the corner, she started to speak. "Hotel California is this places name. Anyone can come here. They can come from hell, heaven, mysterious and unknown forests, anywhere at all. You can probably guess where I came from already." She laughed triumphantly. "THis place may seem crazy, but the host is way crazier, as well as his vampire girlfriend, Emerald." Katsune inhaled and exhaled. "Emerald... We have a bad history.... Somewhat." She took a glance behind her to see if Clayton was coming or not. Her good eyes spotted his drawn weapon and Lesk following behind, but she didn't mind. What else did she expect from being a devil?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
wink
(kk one second, was getting a snack)
-he continued to follow the devil girl named Katsune; listening to her as she spoke. he still held his weapon shouldered but he had it tilted down with the barrel aimed at the ground; he was prepared to snap it back up need he warily watch this proclaimed devil girl-

"yes, since your a devil, your from hell obviously. honestly i dont think you should go telling anyone you one of those. you bound to get alot of hate and distrust. i know i certainly dont trust you. if there are devils, and then there mus be angels, which also means there is such a concept as God and Satan. that religious belief no longer exist in my world, or should i say time. and the only really crazy thing Ive seen so far is you and you friend and your ability's. everything else seems normal"

-he nods slightly-

"a vampire? great.......are you telling me that all that is myth is actually realty? as for the host? exactly what is he or it? and how can we leave here? im needed back in my time, the very fate of earth and all its colony's are on the line; along with my 32 brothers and sisters. i must get back there i will be needed. -absently mindly speaks aloud- bad history...huh?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Giggling, she answered his many questions. "Hate? Distrust? Those don't matter to me anymore. And as far as crazy things go, be prepared to see much more, believe me on this one." Her eyes tear up a bit at the thought but she blinks and they disappear. "Y-Yeah! Vampires, zombies, cyclops, mutants, even a giant monster outside that eats humans. His name is Sunshine, and he has a crush on Lesk's sister-in-law, Stara. You'll meet her on the way." Katsune rolled her eyes at his mentioning of Earth's safety. "Psh. I doubt it. I don't seem much going around in the world, like from wherever Rae is from. Where are you from? The moon?" She laughed. "Oh and about getting out of here? The thing is," she paused. "You can't"
~Lesk~

"Improbable, more like. You can get out via one of three ways: death, subsitution, or by finding the key. And I haven't heard about Sunshine before, not that Stara would tell anyone. What's this about having a crush on her?"
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
"Sunshine is a beast that we met when we were hunting for blood. Long story short, we were trying to be friends with Emerald, more like I was, but anyway, we extracted from the beast after Stara killed it. But during the fight, it seemed to take a liking toward Stara." Katsune giggled slightly from some of the only fond memories she had from thsi wretched place. With a fading away smile, she glanced around the mansion.
~Lesk~

"Now that's someting I would not mind seeing!" I grinned. "So we're going to go see the others? If we are, then they are in the other direction."
"As long a this guy doesn't hurt them like he did to Alvin, then alright. If you do anything, I won't hesitate to start another fight, got it? 'Kay. Let's go." As Katsune turned around, she entwined her arm with Clayton's and continued walking in the other direction.

(Feels weird since I have a classmate named Clayton. Anyway, Azur, what is one of his weaknesses?)
-he heard her girlish laugh and its confused him, it was not a sound he was accustom to, he was not use to "civilians" and he nods his head slightly in response to her-

"yes i would expect as much form a devil, a being that thrives discord and chaos. you will not be devouring me so any thoughts of that you had best banish from you mind; ive no wish to spend eternity in hell"

-he sakes head as he thinks aloud-

"myths are realty? that's just nuts! but i guess at the same time it isn't, we humans didn't believe in alien live.......but we found out the hard why that there was"

-he cocks a bemused eyebrow-

"a monster that feeds on humans named sunshine??? -shakes he head slightly again- and there's another elf her as well, like him? -points over his shoulder at Lesk- just how weird is all this going to get?

-he hears her comment on where he is from-

"no...im from Harvest, the time i come from what would be called the 26th century. human have spread out into space; amongst the stars. claiming worlds besides earth as there own. its not peaceful though......we have encountered a ruthless enemy non as the Covenant; an conglomerate of various alien races. the have for unknown reasons seen humanity as a affront to there gods and have decided to exterminate us. many worlds have fallen in my time; entire worlds burned to glass from orbit from there many ships. billions dead....its a one sided war, the technology is far superior to ours, our on hope is those like myself. Spartans. there are only 32 of us.........fare to many to turn the tide completely but we are doing our best until we can come up with a means to end the war"

-he was further confused by her action, of her taking his arm-

"i will not attack any one, so long as they dont pose a threat to me or earth or its colony's......what are you doing?"

-he doesn't push her away but he finds her action curious-

(hmm weakness, well is inability to understand woman for one, or at least normal ones that aren't military. another would his awkwardness with normal every day things. another would be that he cant repair major damage to his armor, so any incurred is perminate since he doesn't have replacement pieces and parts and when he isn't wearing his armor he is just a vulnerable as a regular human <you know like being stabbed or shot, or something like that, he is still fast and very strong though> basically if you want to hurt him while he is in the armor you going to have to drop his shields, and penetrate his armor, both of with aren't easy. guns work but it will take a high caliber for it to work, plasma or something like that will work, magic as well if its practical. mental attacks might work if one knew the right subjects stuff, but again it still wouldn't be easy. he kinda of is a person disconnected from being a human basically so using emotions or what not on him wont be easy, im not saying its impossible but its not easy.)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Lol, just wait, till Lia's wings spomptaniously combust! XD That'll freak you out!)

~Lesk~

"Actually, two elves. My girlfriend Lia and her sister, Stara. Stara wields Darkness and Lia, well, let's just say that she's hot and explosive." I summoned a ball of water and tossed it around. "Me? I just like to play with water."
(edit fixed it slightly and answered your question ultima)
-watches as lesk pretty much shatters his concept of science and what is and isn't possible-

"how are you doing that? micro force fields?"

-he cocks is head in thought to his own question then answers-

"is magic real as well? if so it doesn't exist where im from. is that how you two have done things that should not be possible?"
~Lesk~

I launched into a lecture about magic in Atlantis. "Yeah, magic exists here, because it exists in other demensions. Or is that worlds? Whichever, it doesn't matter to the Hotel California. Anyways, the way magic works in Atlantis, which, by the way is where we elves are from, is this: everyone has a different element of magic, depending on his or personality. Like Lia. She is very fiery, therefore her element is Fire. But in each generation, there is only one true master of each element and that master is usually in the royal family. I am the master of Water. I am not in the royal family, but rather the son of the old Earth Master. Make any sense?"
(Ooh~ I'll stick with mental and piercing his armor one by one...that is,
..If we are meant to be enemies.)

"Hey! Don't go calling Heaven and Hell magic, got that?" She squeezed his arm against her body. "Anyway, Clayton, the best bet you have on a normal ally, is Rae, if you're wondering if there's any reality in this place. She was the other girl at the scene. Ya know, eyepatch, cutie? But, I'm warning you, don't go trying to make a move on her." Katsune gripped his hand tightly, yet playfully. The entrance to where the others were is down the hall from where they are. Good, a proper intro is needed!
(I gotta go, bye~)
~Lesk~

I smirked at his naivety. "Will things to happen? If it was a question of Willpower, then you would be king of the world, or at least vying for the position. No, it's not just Willpower, you need skill and power as well. And a little something more..." I tilted my head, trying to think how to explain it.
(Bye, Ulti!)
(thats up to you, im still thinking on the romance thing, im not sure how to spin if for this kinda character. hmmm idk, if its requested by popular demand i will definitely try to do the romance thing <lol i already know some one wants a love triangle>. but like i said it wont be an quick process, it will be at least 50 pages before he an anyone hooks up, if i decide im going to make him romance able. im still 50 - 50 on it.hmmm ill have to think how i'd spin it, it will be a tough task to do it and not break the character; but i think i could do it. plus the normal way isn't going to work on him, lols remember he doesn't see girls in someways <no he isn't gay> so seduction might not be the best approach, but feel free to try)

-he makes sure to listen closely to lesk's lecture-

"yes kind of, the concept is familiar to me. it often appears in literature from my time. in books or novels of fantasy, Ive read a few and am familiar witch the concept, but the application has always been considered a myth......til now that is."

-shakes his head-

"this magic, will make combat difficult, but interesting. it will be the classic technology vs magic, like in some of the literature from my world. still i find it all hard to believe that one can just will things to happen"

-he can not feel Katsune squeezes his arm really but sees it, he finds it to be confusing.-

the one with the eye patch is named Rae? understood....cutie? making a move? why i would i move towards her and as for cute? im afraid i dont understand, why would i find her cute? true she has an attractive appearance but i still dont understand what you are implying here?

-he feels the pressure from he hand though as she tightened it. this he found to be curious. he never had been able to understand non military women. his "sisters" certainly never acted this way-

"then what is required Lesk? my knowledge is based on science so magic is unknown to me. i can under stand the power and skill part, but that's it."

(see ya ultimate)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(Lol, there's romance between Sisceal and Stara. And the most romantic thing in 128 pages is them randomly wrestling and getting thrown half way across the ballroom. And you think 50 pages is slow?

Lol, military women. I'm going to go into the military.)

~Lesk~

"I can't quite explain it to a non-magic user. It's where our power comes from, a link of sorts. Skill and bodily power are comparitively easily to acquire, but that link isn't something you can earn. You have to be born with it. All elves are born with it, plus the rare non-elf, be that occurance human, dwarf, demon, vampire, or some other thing. But I'm talking about only one of magic. You'll see here, in Hotel California, other types of magic, including that of love." I smiled, thinking of my beloved Lianna.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
(lols you obviously have never seen me rp romance? hehehehe im very good at it. believe me. lols ya its slow for me, because that is just the pre heating and some kiddy play, the actually serious stuff doesn't happen untill page 100 -200 or so lols i wish my old rp site was sitll up, i'd point you to it. lols lols ya military women scare the shit out of me XD no fooling. hmmmm what branch? marines, army, navy, air force? i once was going ot join but i kinda dont what to be some drill Sargent's bitch in boot camp, and be the "example" of everything)