সেইলর মুন what I would want for new sailormoon episodes!!!!!!!!

sailorwater11 posted on Sep 09, 2009 at 09:36PM
If I could make sailormoon episodes I would put serena's future whith dareian and how they lived and villines would still come and rini would save people as a sailor scout but, acores serena would come to to help rini and the other scouts to fight and to perteced the world as they use to the scouts would get new transforms that would bring new power to them .

সেইলর মুন 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে jbluva4eva13 said…
big smile
Hmmm, that sounds really good both of you. I agree with the whole Chibi-usa aka Rini stepping in as Sailor Moon, and the whole Darian and Serena thing too. I would also like to know about Sailors Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Mercury's future as protectors of the castle. I think that would be really cool.
বছরখানেক আগে makki said…
I'd like to see some series about Minako - Sailor V, when she lived in England, before Sailor Moon appeared.
বছরখানেক আগে AllegroGiocoso said…
I would like both a Minako series and a Sailor Chibimoon series (when she's grown up a bit) complete with the Sailor Quartet.
বছরখানেক আগে Stellawinx4eva said…
I want to see if Sailor Mercury,Mars,Veuns,Jupiter,Uranus,Neptune,­Plu­to have kids and they become Sailor Chibis