Sam and Mercedes Episode Discussion

Kurenai24 posted on Jan 09, 2012 at 06:59PM
A place to talk about the latest episode and to help out any international fans so they won't be spoiled.

Sam and Mercedes 2 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Kurenai24 said…
8 more days till episode 10.
বছরখানেক আগে famfan said…
heart
Wow, well we are on episode 317 now or we will be in 4 days. I have to say that episode 316 was a great Sam and Mercedes night. 1st how cute was it that, even though they weren't technically together Sam was still videoed Mercedes' performances. Home use I suspect. When he called her baby and told her she was cream rising to the top he stole the show. Did you see how she was looking at him, she is head over heals in love with him. There was no hesitation in this kiss, he took it and she gladly gave it away. I only hate that I don't know if they are together yet. I want them to be a complete couple for a few episodes. After all I think this is, at least, Mercedes last year on the show.

I kind of find this a bit suckish. IMO,their relationship is just as deep and deeper then some of the other longer running ones. Sam does everything to get Mercedes and I like that Mercedes want to find herself for jumping into something with Sam. Their past so far is way better then most couple on the show. It's kind of annoy that theirs is the ship that is going to be lost. Of all the couple on this show that I feel could make it work even after graduation it's these two.
last edited বছরখানেক আগে