Serena and Nate Is it just me অথবা Chace look so happy with Blake

jadebkk posted on Dec 15, 2009 at 07:54PM
I love the way they get together .. look soooo bright and lively and that's always put a huge smile on my face .. even the sound they laugh together .. can't help myself to laugh after all .. So, I must thanks for their parents to created such adorable daughter and son .. hahahaha ..
 I প্রণয় the way they get together .. look soooo bright and lively and that's always put a huge smile o

Serena and Nate 45 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে Teasel said…
Yep, they seem so cute together ^_^
বছরখানেক আগে Isabellaaa said…
heart
yeah i think chace has a crush on her in an interview when they asked what he found sexy in women he said “I like off-the-wall girls with odd senses of humor.”
i mean is that blake or what xD ? hehe fangirl moment lol. <33
বছরখানেক আগে headstrongshiho said…
ditto.
they're really comfortable around each other.
i wish they date.
বছরখানেক আগে jadebkk said…
kiss
.. I thought the same ..
.. His LOL moments most of the time when he with Blake ..
and I kinda missed that a lot .. haven't seen it for awhile now !!
and i am not sure if is it just me or chace face during the set on gossip girl now a day seems to be so 'sad'

Blake look amazing and she seems to be really nice and fun to be around .. with that quality i find that hard to resist NOT to like .. because i am totally fall for her ..

I wish they date too but in the other hand maybe they are good and fun being around each other because they are still just friends ..
yeah but how can blake be with penn over chace?? that i don't get :P
বছরখানেক আগে vanillizy said…
and i am not sure if is it just me or chace face during the set on gossip girl now a day seems to be so 'sad' - jadebkk

probably cause of the storyline of J/N/S love triangle. Chace must be disliking it too. LOL. ;P
বছরখানেক আগে XxSereNatexX said…
"and i am not sure if is it just me or chace face during the set on gossip girl now a day seems to be so 'sad'"- jadebkk

I thought exactly the same thing when i saw the pics!

"probably cause of the storyline of J/N/S love triangle. Chace must be disliking it too" - vanillizy

lol.. this is probably too! c/b we know that Chace fells so awkward doing love scenes with Taylor.., but idk, Chace and Blake are always laughing and this is rare
Dammit, the S/N/J spoiler totally ruined my pre-Christmas celebrating mood >:[
kiss
"yeah but how can blake be with penn over chace?? that i don't get :P" - Isabellaaa

Probably at first chace was with carrie?!? and season1 blake&penn have more scene together so, closer one got blake?!? hahaha .. just a thought tho ..

And why chace always saying that 'dating co-star is a bad idea' maybe that's what he keep telling himself "NOT TO" .. I just hope that now serena&nate are getting together (at least for awhile before jenny ruining it) they will have to share more times and kisses .. i hope once they do it .. they can discover their true feeling to each other (well, a girl can dream rite? .. hahaha .. i just love this idea too much :p) .. i know that they both kisses before in the scene but it those kisses wasn't a romantic scene

1st time in pilot .. they were drunk and full of lust
2nd time in dan dream .. they were showing it to dan
3rd time in 2.1 .. they were suppose to make someone jealous

I just hope that NEXT TIME .. it will be different!!! like a lot whole better and that kiss will make me say 'OMG' LOL .. if you see that pic in my profile .. can you tell the different that It's more romantic and feeling .. can't wait to see it ..
বছরখানেক আগে KimKimmyKip said…
kiss
I'm sorry Penn fans, I don't really like him, his eyes are like from fishes xD. Just joking, I hate Penn and Blake together. She would defenitly date Chace in real. And Chace.. forget Ashley Greene please :D I love Blace/Chake and Serenate so much! Don't ruin it this time!
is Chace single now?
i'm confuseddd. is he really with ashley greene? (please NOOO)
বছরখানেক আগে lailalove said…
mischievous
jadebkk i aqgree & chace say that blake are his like his best friend <3 do hope they will be more (girl can dream )))
I feel a little lost. I don't even know who Ashley Greene is o_O
mischievous
Well, Let's see what chace used to say about girlfriend materials:

"I like off-thewall girls with odd senses of humor"
"I'm not quick about getting into relationships. I have to know the person and sort of be friends with them"
"I like high energy, off personalities that can keep you on your toes. I like spontaneous types and it doesn't hurt if they have a similar interest in music and sports"
"I don't have a checklist. It's more you kind of meet someone and there is this certain type of connection. whatever that is"

I can only think about "BLAKE LIVELY" and I know Blake is with Penn but still i think everyone does have 'improper crush' hahaha
mischievous
agree & Teasel ,Ashley Greene is alice in twilight & did they break up ?
বছরখানেক আগে XxSereNatexX said…
heart
agree too!!,did Blake have a similar interest in music and sports than Chace?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
heart
@XxSereNatexX i think so.
i remember seeing them (with Penn,unfortunately)wearing some sports clothes (i have no idea what it's called) but they both looked very excited.
blush
Twilight? *Scratches beard*

Oops, you weren't meant to read that ^_^ *blushes*
haha yes i think it was a volleyball game :D but im not sure :P

cute right?? xD

yeah idk what happen with ashlee green... :/
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 haha yes i think it was a ভলিবলখেলা game :D but im not sure :P cute right?? xD yeah idk what
tongue
I wish my answer is 'Yes' But I honestly don't know .. :p .. ..
Personally, I don't think so

but i got 2 other things to added
(hope can replace that music and sport part) lol

"I like a girl who has a geeky side to her, who likes weird things. That, to me, is really cute"

"Anyone he date must be "An Animal lover"
 I wish my answer is 'Yes' But I honestly don't know .. :p .. .. Personally, I don't think so but i
big smile
I just want to know what is chace thinking in this picture ..
 I just want to know what is chace thinking in this picture ..
wink
me tooooooooooooooo i hope he think he want to kiss her or what she is doing or why u don't like me or we need serena & nate 2 kiss so i can kiss u agien ( a girl can dream LoL)
... lailalove, are you drunk?! xDDDD

@jadebkk, this pic needs to be in a caption contest xDD
smirk
Chace and Blake are véry close to each other if you see Ed and Leighton together. They just have a lot fun or have a great click. If I could wish I'll wish that Chace and Blake are dating :d
The magic of chemistry ^_^
বছরখানেক আগে mnicolini said…
Exactly my dear lisa ;)
*Hugs my dear Maritza*
kiss
hope this yaer gona rock to all people teasel, bella , mnicolini XxserenatexX a& to all people & 2 serenate & blake & chace & brucas <333333333333333333333
^^ Agree, Laila... except for Brucas. I don't watch whichever show they're on. One Tree Hill, was it? I heard of it but never bothered to watch it... hmmm ;||

Anyway, best wishes for 2010 and GO BRUCAS [whatever they are xDD]!!!
big smile
Chace and Blake would be the perfect celebrity couple; even better than Angelina and Brad :D
you know what i've been thinking this was never in the scene from 3x11 so it's off screen ;D i mean how cute is that xD
 আপনি know what i've been thinking this was never in the scene from 3x11 so it's off screen ;D i mean h
i love this becouse she's like totally checking him out :P
 i প্রণয় this becouse she's like totally checking him out :P
and again with her watching him xD
 and again with her watching him xD
and him watching her boobs :P<33
 and him watching her boobs :P<33
heart
and this is adoreble look at the monitor going from 68 to 72 then 73 :P her heart is racing for chace :P
let's hope that's a real monitor xD
let's hopeee , i hope one day chace & blake kiss in the real life ( A girl can dream )
mischievous
how sweet bella, .. but i won't let blake is the only one checking him out .. lol ..
 how sweet bella, .. but i won't let blake is the only one checking him out .. হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ ..
kiss
and another one .. i can tell .. something in his eyes but what is it .. no idea lol ..
 and another one .. i can tell .. something in his eyes but what is it .. no idea হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ ..
mischievous
OK noW .. they just checking each other out :p
 OK noW .. they just checking each other out :p
laugh
Bella, I had to gape at that picture twenty times to get over that fact that he doesn't even bother hiding his pervertedness xDDD
heart
Well, If you see Leighton and Ed together.. they don't make jokes or teases each other like Blake and Chace. That's so wonderful
বছরখানেক আগে itsnaddia said…
wink
Not only that, but Chace's acting gets a lot better when in a scene in Blake :) like the scene where Serena left him in 3.10 I could swear his eyes were almost teary. And come on, I love the guy but he's not that good an actor. lol.

Oh, I'm Nadia BTW, hi I'm new :]
well hi nadia ;D join our serenate fanatics chat forum if you want ;D there you can talk about anything ;D

and yes you're right i mean that scene at the bar was so fantastic you could really see chace/nate's pain!
বছরখানেক আগে ljsadf5312 said…
big smile
useful info
link
link
বছরখানেক আগে serenateaddict said…
smile
oh, keep ur fingers crossed, coz i believe there will come a time blake will dump penn, and will have scandals and rumors spread out abt her and chace and finally they will admit tht theyre dating...