Sesshomaru Sesshomaru, All About a Most Extaordinary Demon

sesshyswind posted on Feb 24, 2010 at 08:02AM
Is sesshomaru your favorite Anime/Manga character, are you sick of seeing and find it unfair that he comes off as only a supporting character in the world of Inuyasha or as an Antagonist just to help make Inuyasha look good, by getting defeated by a HALF-BREED? Is he not supposed to be a truely Great and Powerful Demon, not to be held down, because he is simply NOT the lead of the show?

Well, here is a topic for those of you who, like me, feel they want to get some Ideas off their chest. Here we will discuss ideas for Fanfiction based strictly on Sesshomaru, but merely the ideas. Pleace no actual posts involving actual fanfictions here, links are acceptable though. I would like to keep the posts moving as strictly a discussion of ideas, like about plots, plot twists, discriptions of characters, etc.

Post your Idea! Any and all idea's are welcome!And Enjoy!
last edited on Jul 24, 2010 at 08:33PM

Sesshomaru 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে emilyroxx said…
sunny
Well, I was so upset when Kagura died, so if she stayed alive, she and Sesshomaru could team up and defeat Naraku together.
বছরখানেক আগে mj0bass_k0nax said…
heart
I love Sess-sama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!! Sess-sama, when you need a shoulder, come to me!!!!!!
বছরখানেক আগে sfdmoment said…
angry
I don't know what you are talking about. Sesshoumaru is not a supporting cast to me. Sesshoumaru is everything!! I mean really, if Sesshoumaru is the main character, then there won't be a story. Like I said before, he would just be so powerful of a main character he would just save the world, rid of all evils in one swing and be done. Then we wouldn't have a a series to watch.

If Sesshoumaru is not the character that he is, then we probably won't like him so much. Like Inuyasha, ordinary to me. I don't really pay much attention to him. Sesshoumaru is perfect where he is. I mean, Rumiko probably loves him too, that's why at the end, he becomes so very important in the whole thing vs the lesser role he played before. I mean at the end, Sesshoumaru is like the thing. Without him, I don't think the other gang can do what they did. And obviously the author puts more emphasis in developing his character than Inuyasha. Inuyasha character is pretty much the same through out. Sesshoumaru's character though, colorful, mysterious, enchanting, unpredictable...... and absolutely bewitching.

And I don't care what people say, Sesshoumaru is much more mature and heroic than Inuyasha. I mean like he cares and protects Inuyasha, but never really let Inuyasha knows. And the thing is, Inuyasha never really knows that his brother tries to protect him. Like (spoiler) when he is infected with the Naraku's miasma in the underworld, Sess rid of the miasma for him. Then he wakes up and asks Sess if Sess wants to continue the fight. and Like in movie 3, it was Sessh who finally decided to work with Inu to get rid of that evil sword.

Anyway, Sesshoumaru is so very very cool...hot....ahhh
The only thing that I am disappointed about is..... Sessh just didn't make enough appearance in the series. I mean I just couldn't see enough of him link
বছরখানেক আগে sesshyswind said…
wink
Well, he's not a main character.... towards the end maybe. This forum is about Ideas for fan fictions just in case anybody like me wasn't satisfied with Sesshomaru's role in the show and had some ideas of their own they'd like to share.

To me Sesshomaru is EVERYTHING.... he has conquered my Universe, I place him at the center of everything (fictional) I think about and everything else gets shoved in a corner for maybe some use later.

I can barely even watch the anime anymore because it's so frustrating. I can see him doing so much more, the anime and manga down size him too much to me. So that's my problem with it.

sfdmoment, I love your enthusiasm.... you definitely belong here:D
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে sfdmoment said…
angry
Thank you Sesshyswind. I finally found a site where I can confess my deep love for Sesshoumaru :D

I see what you mean by it being frustrating to see the anime. There is just not enough of Sesshoumaru to watch.

If I have any say in it, I would say every episode would have him kicking somebody's a.. for about 8 minutes. Then I would be satisfied. Other than that, any idea I have would just turn him into a big softie, haha, and I am not sure if that is a good thing.

And I think, Sesshoumaru and Kikyo should cross path more. And I wish it was Kikyou that made him realize the change of heart and not Kagura. The character Kagura is kind of creepy. I mean She got red eyes for god sake.(sorry if you are Kagura's fan.)

I think though, the author might have realized that she did not place enough importance in this character, that's why at the end, all of a sudden, she put a lot of importance in his role to make up for it I guess. Sadly the manga has to end. If it draws out any longer, it would just be repetitive and would be tiresome.

:( that's just it, we can never get enough of what we love. :D
বছরখানেক আগে sesshyswind said…
mischievous
Your're welcome, oh an don't worry abot making Sess soft, I do...^^ he's just so much sweeter that way. and yah, I liked it when Sess and Kikyo crossed paths to, it was just kinda tence and made you watch close wondering what could transpire, but of course it was nothing... boring *sigh*. Now, Kikyo and Sess I don't know about, though I have to admit I have seen some pretty good fan art of them as a nuncannon couple, and yes they do look good together, in my opinion, I just have a thing against Demons and Humans hooking up, I just don't like it.... though I think I will be writing a fan fiction soon involving this (not Kikyo and Sess though, Sess and someone else, OC) go figureXD

About Kagura, yah I like her including her red eyes. I always thought she was a cool character right from the start, which makes sence since I'm a person who always finds herself drawn to the villians. I like em bad:D... I liked the Sess and Kagura mix, to me seeing Sess get closer and closer to Kikyo just would have been a little weird and complicated, however for a drama that's usually a good thing, hm. Best leave to to fan fiction:)

I made a new spot care to join:) link
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Animeanimal said…
i am extremely mad that Sesshomaru does not have the part he deserves! They show him so little, yet he goes through an amazing charachter arc that is imoportant to the story! It does not make sense to me....
I LOVE Sesshy - sama XD!
বছরখানেক আগে jjohn158 said…
heart
sesshomaru is soooo hot. sorry to say im obsessed i wish he were real. I love sesshomaru so much that i think rumiko absolutely has to have a writting contest to the best fanfiction of sesshomaru. i.e. writer smartlozer the best or engillinonquizilla) just haing a series on him would be terrific.
বছরখানেক আগে panwen said…
heart
Yo~ i agree with sfdmoment's point! link
sesshomaru-sama might not have been the same if the roles changed in any way or something cos his present way is how we all got to know and start to like him so i suppose it's best for it as everything stays that same~ maybe we will feel unfair or something at times but that's when we can just go groaning and complaining about how bad whoever is and at the same time admire how wonderful sesshomaru-sama is! link
Haha, that's just my personal opinion for the time being~
বছরখানেক আগে Kandrakar said…
You guys above just gave me an idea for a story starring Kikyo and Sesshomaru, maybe a behind the scenes ^_^ (*giggles*) but it's no pairing. :P
বছরখানেক আগে IridianLiBr said…
I have to say, when I am bored, I skip around all the episodes with Sesshomaru <3 He is so, well, beautiful and complex. I wish there were more episodes dedicated to him! I have a brainstorm... Perhaps Rin gets sick, and he begins to contemplate how she has changed him. There could even be flashbacks (younger Sessh, ignored by his mother?) And battles, and how he felt when Innu was born. Basically he thinks about how different he has become.

(Also, it's hard making love stories in your head and in fanfiction when it comes to Sessh, because how could you keep his character but also make him, lovey.)