Severus Snape & Lily Evans Best Snape/Lily Fanfiction!

emilyfrancescax posted on Aug 17, 2011 at 01:19AM
I don't know about you guys, but I'm obsessed with Snape & Lily fanfiction (maybe because I wish there was more of their relationship in the books). I thought that this would be a fun way to find other good ones, so post some links to your favorite Sevily fanfiction(s)!

Severus Snape & Lily Evans 5 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে emilyfrancescax said…
heart
link is my favorite!
বছরখানেক আগে ApplePie1890 said…
heart
I like this one link
It's a post hogwarts fic with mainly albus severus and snape interaction and got some sweet lily and sev moments....I really love it ^_^
বছরখানেক আগে laneyloo222 said…
link
I wrote this fic! I'm very invested in making it the best it can be because Snape and Lily's love story is one of the most beautiful in my opinion. Please read and send me your feedback! I'd love to know how you think I could make it better!
বছরখানেক আগে avtr13_extreme said…
smile
I wrote this one - link
I love SnapexLily, and really wanted to do a Marauders time fanfiction about them, with a twist... if you read it, please review!!
বছরখানেক আগে XXwhy_meXX said…
[url=http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4400517/1­/An­ank­e]T­his fiction is amazing![/url
It's still a wip, and sometimes it takes allot of time to update, but already 38 are up, and the story is very much worth it. I love how funny Lily is in this fiction :)