সেভেরাস স্যাপে Severus & Lily, What would have really happened?

SnapesRose posted on Nov 01, 2009 at 05:26PM
I've been thinking lately, since my own break up with my best gf of 7yrs, ..
If Lily would have forgiven Severus and they stayed friends, would they have ended up together? Would they have been happy?
After all Lily didn't like JP until he changed. Severus on the other hand, he didn't and basically lost. So what does that say overall? You can't be yourself? But yet again, its important to be yourself. So its a 2 edge sword.
So, IF JP hadn't changed, what would have happened?

সেভেরাস স্যাপে 4 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে midnightrose said…
heart
Think Severus 'lost' Lily when he was sorted into Slytherin House at the start of his time at Hogwarts and the rest were put in Gryfindor.Further along in the story Dumbledore says that perhaps they sort students too early.If this is the case would Snape have been put in Gryfindor?Lily couldn't truly have loved Severus as she was unable to forgive him for calling her a 'mudblood', even though her friends were taunting him at the time.Personally I can't see what she saw in James Potter.

বছরখানেক আগে SnapesRose said…
Exactly!!
JP changed, Severus didn't, I agree, I don't see what she saw in JP either. - So, would they really have ended up together?
It's a sweet thought to think that Severus finally gotten his Lady love, but.. would that be actual!?
বছরখানেক আগে midnightrose said…
The story doesn't explain how JP changed to make Lily love him.There was only a short time for him to change before he was killed by Voldemort.He wasn't a great wizard like Snape either.Slughorn thought Lily was a wonderful person and brilliant Potions student.However,people usually look at people through rosy coloured spectacles when they are no longer around.Severus might have been disappointed if he got his lady love?Maybe because he couldn't have her the more he wanted her.
বছরখানেক আগে SnapesRose said…
Well, we know that he toned it down, for Lily, so I doubt he had changed at all. Agreed! Nods.. that sounds very much... likely, yes, I agree on that.