সেক্স ও সেক্সুয়ালিটি Threesome Rules

AlexMay posted on Jan 13, 2010 at 03:43PM
Threesome Rules

Below are threesome rules I worked out for myself and use every time I have a threesome with a new woman.

However, I was repeatedly asked to give out my own threesome rules and that’s what I am going to do now. Mind, this stuff might be useful for "advanced” people out there and should be used with care by the beginners.

RULE #1. SET UP THINGS RIGHT FROM THE VERY BEGINNING

Three key magic words here are:

HONEST - DIRECT - RESPECTFUL

Let’s discuss them one by one.

Honest

At the very first meeting with a new girl – whether I meet her in a club or at some social gathering – I let her know exactly who I am and what my lifestyle is. I used to be much too straightforward about it for a while but after I learned to calibrate based on social setting and woman’s state and mood.

Important realization here – the very same woman will indignantly reject you if you bring up the subject too directly and in environment where she feels others may judge her for such an “indecent” subject of the conversation.

Even if she loves to hear and find out more about me– she will reject this opportunity if there is a slightest chance that her close friends/colleagues/family might overhear a single word of our conversation.

This depends of course a lot on what her friends or colleagues are but it is safer to estimate conservative surroundings and just drop a hint or two and suggest getting together another time. In vast majority of cases, she is happy that she met the guy who is so socially intuitive.

Direct

Once we get together – I do my best that we both enjoy our conversation, that it’s light, fun, and interesting. I honestly tell her about existence of other women in my life. Often I do it indirectly, just by telling stories involving my other girlfriends but not telling directly about sexual nature of my relationships.

Why? Because women are very socially intuitive. She understands anyway.

This one of threesome rules is mostly about calibrating. Some women do not want to hear about sexual side. They want to be lead into adventure. Things should “happen’ to them so they can always say later “Oh, all this has started as an accident.”

Others like to hear details and ask questions. I am totally honest and open. It took me a couple of years of trials and errors to get intuitive about the whole process.

During our conversation, I find out whether she has bisexual experiences. Vast majority of women is bisexual - read this article to find out more about female bisexuality. Many times, I hear that she always wanted to try but never had a chance.

If by this time I still like her and enjoy her company – I suggest she meets my other girlfriends some day. On one condition - only if she really wants to.

There is no pressure or convincing from my side whatsoever. Years ago, I used to be very excited about the possibility of having two women in bed and tried to convince them. The more efforts I made – the less interested they became.

However, after a while I learned that convincing is useless.

Respectful

In a course of our conversation (fun, light, and pleasant) I clearly let her understand that I respect her and choices she makes. Whatever she decides – I am cool with that. There are plenty of fun things two of us can do without any other women involved.

And funnily enough – I would not believe this if someone would have told this to me years ago – some women stay with me and have relationship KNOWING that I am also friend and sexual partner of all those other women.

Those women' conscious choice is to keep seeing me and not meeting my other girlfriends. I accept and respect this.

I know just too well that if/when the difference in beliefs and values between two people is too big - chances of relationship' survival are low and there is no sense in trying to keep another person or trying to convince her in anything.

RULE #2. NEW WOMAN IS NOT GOING TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION DURING OUR FIRST THREESOME

This one of threesome rules is not so easy to manage for a man. Simply because I see, hear, and feel this hot, exciting, new girl next to me – my intuitive urge is to give her biggest share of my attention. However, this is a NO-DOER.

My other girlfriend will feel neglected and this will deeply hurt her feelings. This is why I divide my attention 95-5 during my first threesome.

This means I give 95% of my attention to my "old” girl and only 5% to the new one. Sounds illogical and strange for many men. However, this rule and DISCIPLINE in applying it resulted for me in more threesomes than I can remember.

New girl will receive more than enough attention from my “old" girl and more often than not – my “old” girl will see my devotion and attention towards herself and will explicitly ask me to pay MORE attention to a new girl.

I do it with pleasure (as you probably understand) but AFTER a COUPLE OF MINUTES, I usually come back to my "old" girl. Do this, guys and you will never have any issues afterwards.

RULE #3. FIND OUT WHAT IS HER IDEA OF THREESOME

This aspect is so often overlooked by inexperienced lovers. This is probably the most important of all threesome rules. Before inviting any new women, I always ask my other girlfriend/s – what threesome rules they would like to follow. Mind, I have very open-minded and happy circle of girlfriends and there are almost no taboos.

However, some girls want me to come into them. Others used to get jealous when I was kissing other girls too much in the beginning, etc.

Again, honest, direct, and respectful – are keywords here.

RUE #4. COMMUNICATE DURING THREESOME

Before you begin – tell BOTH girls that you are not a mind-reader and if they want something more/less/harder/softer/etc. – they will have to TELL you or each other.

Do not think that once you told the above – they will comply. You will have to watch them both and ASK questions.

RULE #5. AFTER THREESOME IS OVER – BE THE HOST. DIVIDE YOUR ATTENTION EQUALLY BETWEEN BOTH GIRLS

Now it’s the time for all three of you to enjoy the afterglow and to set up the right frame for the future.

If you want more info, you can check out my website on sexuality and relationships. Link can be found in my profile
last edited on Jan 13, 2010 at 03:47PM

সেক্স ও সেক্সুয়ালিটি 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে SpikesGirl said…
Duuuude!! You are like a freaking guru! Thanks!