বিবিসি১ -এ শার্লক হোমস্‌ Sexy Sherlock!

TCTopCat posted on Aug 23, 2010 at 06:10PM
Is it just me or does anyone else find Sherlock (Benedict Cumberbatch) totally gorgeous?

বিবিসি১ -এ শার্লক হোমস্‌ 10 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে IndieeGirl said…
i do :D
বছরখানেক আগে Alexi95 said…
Same xD
বছরখানেক আগে TCTopCat said…
Hehehehe! <3 <3 <3 <3
He's kindaa different looking . In a good way ; XD
বছরখানেক আগে Alexi95 said…
^I agree xD
বছরখানেক আগে meggyloo said…
smile
i think hes gorgeus nd fit i just love his hair as sherlock i rekon he should have it curly all the time in 6 days im gettin the series dvd for ma bday:D
Yh! I also love his hair curly, It looks hotter and more individual. Although i still love him with short hair aswell!!! <3 <3
I love him with both ;D I used to prefer long 'nd curly hair , but for some strange reason I prefer his actual face when he's not in Sherlock :L x
Basically I just love him all the time!! He's Gorgeous!!
বছরখানেক আগে ColIndyJones said…
Hello, All, from Canada:

I'll be honest with you. I'm a fifty four year old female who is thoroughly Cumberbatched and loves Sherlock! I'm going to try and spice things up a bit here and tell you that Benedict himself has said that he doesn't fin himself all that gorgeous. His face has character--plenty of it. As for the for person who said that they loved his face when he isn't Sherlock, might I ask why would they change it? It's still his face--high cheek bones, every changing eyes and all.

Yet, don't like him for just how he looks, but take the whole Cumber package for it's also what's inside that counts., and he's got that in spades.

Just my two cents.

Sincerely yours always,

Indy.