Outfit:

Allergies:

The dorms range from A-Z and 1-100.

I hope to see many students there.

Sonic অনুরাগী Characters 4352 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 4352

বছরখানেক আগে Sydney1013 said…
Jigsaw: You so called ahem....friend Cyrus.....WANTED to be your girlfriend.....
বছরখানেক আগে Terrathecat said…
Yumi: * Turns into normal form where she is not evil , pulls her sword out , and gets in battle stance *
Jigsaw: alright then....*jerks Candie around and kisses her*

Candie: *turns extremley red*
বছরখানেক আগে crazyasfred said…
Nikki:*throws dark energy spheres* COME AT ME!
বছরখানেক আগে mephiles97 said…
Cyrus: *Hisses in anger* *His arms turn into sharp black crystal* *Black thorns grow out of his arms* *Grows razor sharp claws* *Doesn't come any closer because he doesn't want Jigsaw to hurt Candie* You get your evil, filthy hands off of her NOW. Get over here and fight me like a man! *Battle stance*
Jigsaaw: *gets taller* THANKS TO YOU, YOUR DARK ENERGY MAKES ME TALLER AND STRONGER!!!
Yumi: * Glares at jigsaw * Damit just like that goblin i fought ....
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Candie: *jerks free* !@$% YOU JIGSAW!!! YOU STUPID PUPPET THING, I WANT YOU OUTTA MY LIFE YOU DUM BOX OF ROCKS!!! I HATE YOU!!

Jigsaw: ........
Nikki:crap.*her ears go down again and she whimpers in fear*
Astrid:*comes out*hey,YO! WHY IS MY BFF WHIMPERING IN THIS CORNER?
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Yumi: Thats offensive to puppets ....
Cyrus: *Evil, somewhat psycho grin* NOW I can get you, you little freak... *Attacks Jigsaw with long, razor sharp claws* YOU GET AWAY FROM CANDIE AND LEAVE HER ALONE!
Jigsaw: (puts one of those bear trp things on Cyrus's face, as seen in the movie in real life) Try and get out of that, your time starts now, if you dont get out of it this is what happens: link
Yumi: * Charges at Jigsaw with sword *
Candie: I know how to get it off!! *Walks to the bas and gets a tool out of her back pocket and bolts it open to where cyrus can take it off*
Jigsaw: *sword has no affect* YOU CANT STOP ME, THANKS TO YOUR BEATINGS I'M GETTING TALLER BY THE MINUTE MWAHAHAHAHA! *gets taller*
Astrid:*really pissed off* again WHY IS NIKKI WHIMPERING IN THE CORNER?
Nikki:points to Jigsaw*
Astrid:*takes out her mini rapid fire blaster from one of her planes* you asked for it creep, you may sting like a bee and bite like a cobra but this honey-rabbit DON'T CARE! *shoots*
Cyrus: *Grabs the metal thing tightly and breaks it in half using his crystal arms* *Throws it down on the ground* *Hisses* FIGHT LIKE A MAN, JIGSAW! QUIT PLAYING WITH YOUR LITTLE TOYS! *Roars* *Attacks Jigsaw with razor sharp claws*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
Astrid:still shooting shes so skilled she can shoot Jigsaw while COMPLETLY missing Cyrus*
Yumi: * eye twitches and goes back to evil form * ...... * Giggles and climbs on him * ... * Rips off left ear *

( Oh And Left Normal and non evil Right Evil Demon She was a knigt in the earth kingdom )
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
 Yumi: * eye twitches and goes back to evil form * ...... * Giggles and climbs on him * ... * Rips o
Jigsaw: *grabs candie tight enough to where she dont break free and disapears with her not knowing where they went everyone searches the whole building*

Candie: *screaming from somewhere* HELP ME!
Yumi: * secretly still holding on to his head without him knowing *
Cyrus: *Using his high sense of hearing to try to find Candie* *Yells as loud as he can* CANDIE! WHERE ARE YOU?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!
Astrid:i think i can help *chants something then teleports* Candie? where are you i know your hear i used the strongest bit of my powers i scence you in here i'm trying to help
footsteps sounds start lurking in and a girl that looks like she is 14 comes in

Esther; Hi, i'm Esther, you must recognize me from the movie: Orphan
Candie: Astrid? Is that you!!?? Help me?! Quick, before the *gulp* Thing gets back! It's killing everyone!
Cyrus: I don't know WHO the flip you are, but I'm looking for someone right now. *Looks around* CANDIE!
Yumi: * still on Jigsaw`s Head * KAI KAI KAI!!!!!!
Astrid:your not fooling me i've seen that movie...i thought you died....in that lake
Cyrus: CANDIE!
Esther; Wll..that as before i became a good person, but i lukilly survived and i changed my ways! Please1 you gotta beleive me! I know where she is!
Candie: CYRUS HELP ME!!

Esther: CANDIE!!

Candie; ESTHER? IS THAT YOU?!
Yumi: * STILL on Jigsaw`s head * KKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII­III­III­I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Esther: Yumi....CALM DOWN PLZ!! I issa trying to do somthing!!
Astrid:*follows her* i trust you
Yumi: FINE ILL KEEP RIPPING OFF PARTS OF HIS SCALP AND FACE!!!!!! * rips some of his skin off *
Cyrus: *Running trying to find Candie* I CAN HEAR YOU , CANDIE! WHERE ARE YOU?!
Esther: Every one! hold hands!!! *uses a teleport spell and they teleport to a dark creepy building that looks like the one this guy is in: link
Cyrus: *Looks around* Is this where Candie is?! Is she ok?!
Yumi: * turns Phycotic Crazy form * HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! HEY JIGSAW WANNA PLAY A GAME?!?!?!?!?!?!? * Takes out voodoodolls of him and rips their head off *
Astrid:ok *holds her hand*
Candie: *runs up behind Cyrus and hugs him* yes I'm ok!
(in that video where that man is in that strange building, that sounds like Cyrus saying: Where are you Jigsaw...I wont play your game I WONT!!! XD)

Esther: But we ALL WONT be if we dont get outta here *Esther tries to open the door to the next room, but its trapped* WE'RE TRAPPED!!
(What? Really?)

Cyrus: Let me try... *Turns his arm into stone and punches the door as hard as he can, hoping to break the door*
Astrid:hold my hands
Cyrus: What?
Astrid:do you wanna get past that door or not? idk about you but i'm trying to get back at that thing
(yeah)

The door breaks and another horor character is standing on the other side

Chuckie: Hello georgous Candie! Wanna play?

Candie: O_o how long is this gonna go on?!?!

Candie; Lol, i just kiding Chucksters, how are you kido?

ChuckieL Heheh I'm fine, i waas trying to find a way out to...
Cyrus: Huh? What the heck?
Astrid:*remembers her childhood and how terrified she was of him* *whimpers*
last edited বছরখানেক আগে