সাউথ পার্ক পছন্দ Episode and Quote from It:

megloveskyle posted on Jul 12, 2007 at 02:11AM
What's your favorite episode and line from that episode?

Mystery of the Urinal Deuce

"I am totally getting a clue right now. I have such a raging clue right now. Ok, let's follow your raging clue." Hardly Boys

সাউথ পার্ক 11 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে nickelhatton2 said…
I have a couple of faves-
Fat Butt and pancake Head-
'-Meeeum! Ben Affleck's in my bed!
-OOH the tooth fairy's been extra good to u!'

'Let's make a run for the border, ive got a craving only tacos can stop, i know exactly wat i want to order 3 tacos, 2 buritos and a soda pop!'

'Who is this other jennifer lopez!'

'I dont come from no mexico! I'm Peurto Ricay!'

also like the episode 'Not without my anus'

'Hey Terrance, let's ook for treasa!'

'-Maybe he's homophobic?
-But we're not gay!
- We're not?'

'A friend in need is a friend with kraft dinna!'

'The monkey claw is smelly!'

'My client terrance is an innocent man, he is no more a murder than u r i, he loves puppies and hates mean things!...in conclusion find terrance not guilty or he will kill u!'

'oh philip you've saved me from the gas chamba! ah ahahahahaha!'

'i wish u had canca! in the head!'

'ugly bob, ur face looks like sumone tried to put a forest fire out with a screwdriver!'

'im gonna put on a pirate costume!'

'u told me ur name was handsome bob!'

'dont think of it as losing a friend, think of it as gaining a canadian pop vocalist'

Also love the episodes 'cartman sucks', 'the jeffersons' (Yeah! slumber party!') and well pretty much all of them!
বছরখানেক আগে nickelhatton2 said…
oh! and of course trapped in the closet!

'well i was just standing here, and tom cruise locked him self in the closet, and i ask myself why wont tom cruise come out the closet? and so i calm myslef down! and then i pull out my gun! tom cruise come out the closet or else im gonna shoot sumone!'

and the snuke: 'sumone snuck a snuke up her snizz!'

and a million little fibers...'NO UR A TOWEL!'
'oh mingey!'
বছরখানেক আগে megloveskyle said…
HAHAHA!
বছরখানেক আগে Dominator said…
"I would never let a woman kick my @ss. If she tried something, I'd be like, HEY! You get your b*tch @ss back in the kitchen and make me some pie!" -- Cartman

"I have good news and bad news for you. The good news is that you're perfectly healthy. The bad news is that you have cancer." -- Terrance

"Hey! You guys ever seen this trick? When someone's sleeping you can take a glass of warm water and you put their hand in it, and then you pee on them." -- Cartman

"I've learned something, too: selling out is sweet because when you sell out, you get to make a lot of money, and when you have money, you don't have to hang out with a bunch of poor @sses like you guys. Screw you guys, I'm going home." -- Cartman

lol...
বছরখানেক আগে megloveskyle said…
LMAO!
বছরখানেক আগে burningstar4 said…
manbearpig!!! cos al gore is super awesum!!
বছরখানেক আগে southparkfan123 said…
my favorites are toms rhinoplasty wendy is too raw

i like chicken pox and le petit tourette and manbearpig and crazzy kripples and it hits the fan and spooky fish and a whole lot more!
বছরখানেক আগে myoneandonlymee said…
sooooo anyways (pandemic1)

im so startled.randy (Casa Bonita.) Casa bonita, Casa Bonita food and fun and atmosphere casa bonita---- your'e not going. What?kyle and cartman.
বছরখানেক আগে South-Park-Babe said…
wink
The Return of the Fellowship of the Ring to the Two Towers

And the best quote was the whole scene at the end where the parents are telling them about secks.
বছরখানেক আগে 203177 said…
laugh
ESM i love this quote " i'm going slap slap happy teaching you a lesson for coming in my house!" and "don't tell me how to raise my son stupid jock asshole!" and more... " i'm gonna slap everybody in this goddamn school if i have to!" "i'm gonna slap your face so super hard until there is little red hand prints on your face." "no son of mine is gonna be a sweaty little jock!" okay i think thats alot.
বছরখানেক আগে SouthParkSmart said…
laugh
Woodland Critters Christmas.

"But Stan, if you try to stop us, we'll have to use our evil Satanic powers on you." -Beary