সাউথ পার্ক Cutest South Park Moment?

SouthParkSmart posted on Jul 30, 2010 at 12:46AM
I know, this show can be sick and twisted, but you've got to admit, it has some sweetness to it at times.

I was wondering, what is your favorite cute South Park moment?

I like whenever the boys are playing trucks, like in "Krazy Kripples", "The Return of Chef", and "Up the Down Steroid".

সাউথ পার্ক 9 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...
বছরখানেক আগে hawkstar14 said…
smile
I think it's cute when they are playing with toys, like their trucks.
And I agree, this show can be really bad, but one of the reasons I like it is because of the innocence and cuteness of the characters. :)
বছরখানেক আগে Bartz said…
smile
I think it would be when Stan almost tries to kiss Wendy but, Stan throws up on Wendy! now that is a funny/cute moment.
বছরখানেক আগে 203177 said…
heart
well theres alot but i know bridon is not bg character but i liked the part where he looked so scared and helpless when he said was gonna threaten to hit bridon. this is the pic im talking about incase you don't remember. link

he's so cute here
বছরখানেক আগে Bramblestar said…
heart
when they are playing with their toys or whenever stan and wendy are together acting like such a couple <3
বছরখানেক আগে jlhfan624 said…
heart
Yes I definitely agree that when they're playing with their toys it's super cute. Like in your icon, that scene was so cute. I love it when Cartman plays with his dolls. How crazy that he can be that cute.

I also loved the Timmy/Turkey relationship in Helen Keller! The Musical. That was so touching.
বছরখানেক আগে SouthParkSmart said…
laugh
^ Ha ha, glad you like my icon!
বছরখানেক আগে Stanroxsox said…
As everyone said, when the boys are playing with their toys. ^_^ Reminds you they are still young children. The CUTEST moment however for me: When Sharon read Stan what is obviously a kiddish picture book during bedtime, him looking up at her with a smile and tired eyes, falling asleep to her reading, and her kissing him and saying 'goodnight my little angel.' Sharon is still Stan's mommy and he likes it that way. NOTHING will ever be as sweet and as precious as that moment. Nothing. <3 <3 <3
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
বছরখানেক আগে Forever_Kenny said…
heart
Let's not forget that Kenny is an adorable character. For a poor, perverted kid, he is probably the cutest thing EVER. Think about his laugh. His classic "Woohoo!". His freaking adorable dancing. I mean, I may just be saying this because I'm obsessed with Kenny, but you have to admit- He's cute! I also think that in "Rainforst Shmainforest" when Kenny got struck by lightening and Kelly actually tried to save him was precious. Not to mention him and Tammy acting like such a couple.
বছরখানেক আগে Emily_R said…
I love it when they're actually ACTING like 8-year-olds, lol .... but I think that the CUTEST part was in the beginning of "The Return of Chef", when Kyle put his arm around Stan <333
 I প্রণয় it when they're actually অভিনয় like 8-year-olds, হাঃ হাঃ হাঃ .... but I think that the CUTEST part wa