Here are some reasons why I think South Park is great. Enjoy!
1. Matt and Trey do all the voices except the female characters and Token, Towelie, hoodless Kenny and guests.
2. It has never been cancelled since it premiered in 1997.
3. Matt and Trey, the creators of the show, also do voices, direct, often provide music, are in direct contact with the animators, and much more.
4. The average episode takes six days to make, before the Wednesday it airs. Exceptions to this would be the first episodes and ones that take longer to animate, like "Major Boobage".
5. A lot of the characters are based on...