স্টার ওয়ার্স Fan-Made তারকা Wars Story! Every অনুরাগী is Welcome to যোগদান In!

Summer_Leanne posted on Jan 08, 2012 at 02:18AM
Hi, fellow Star Wars junkies!

Okay, so I thought this would be a fun idea. Since we all love Star Wars, how about we each get together to create one big Star Wars fan fiction? Here how it goes: 1. The first fan to post writes a paragraph about the topic that I have given 2. The next fan to post writes another paragraph or few paragraphs PICKING UP WHERE THE PREVIOUS PARAGRAPH(S) LEFT OFF. 3. Continue this chain until we have a huge story!

So, basically you are just picking up where the fan who posted right before you left off.
Also, PLEASE note that paragraphs are supposed to be 10-15 sentences EACH.
**Any posts that do not comply to these rules WILL BE DELETED.**

That's simple enough, right? : ) A friend of mine and I came up with this idea; we've done it before with lots of other subject, so we thought that it'd be fun to try it out with Star Wars. I hope you all enjoy doing this! I know I will! Let's make something awesome : )

Important!! Here's the topic:
The Clone Wars Era, beginning immediately after the Battle of Geonosis. You don't have to make it all about one character; just be sure to use your own originality. Also, feel free to make your own character (i.e. a civilian, a Jedi, a Sith, a Senator, etc...)

If you've always wanted to redo a part of the prequels, then here's your chance!! Have fun! I'm looking forward to writing with you all!
 Hi, fellow তারকা Wars junkies! Okay, so I thought this would be a fun idea. Since we all প্রণয় তারকা W
last edited on Jan 08, 2012 at 02:20AM

স্টার ওয়ার্স No উত্তর