Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 19401-19450 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে smartone123 said…
Splochpaw: smiles" eh sorry and"flicks her with her tail "your still little for now,enjoy it.Its more fun"pats the moss ball to her "did you want my help to find Foxpaw?"
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*pins him down on his back and puts a paw on his neck as he nips him* Hmm what would that make you?
Flintstripe

*blinks purring loudly* Really!?
Skyheart

*follows after him quickly* I really hate her teasing though..*says after a bit*
Tigerfang

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Why don't you tell me. -Treetail

*purrs and nuzzles him* Mmhmm. -Hushpool

You're not alone in that. She's relentless. -Scorchgaze

Sure why not. *smacks the ball out of her way before going to look for Foxpaw* -Bloodkit
Splochpaw: fallows" you looking forward to being an apprentice soon?" as he looks around for Foxpaw
*was sitting next to his mentor waiting*
Foxpaw

Well obviously a small boy. *grins* Do you agree small boy? Or should i call you little tom?
Flintstripe

*Nuzzles her happily twinning their tails* I can't wait i hope we have a son!
Skyheart

She is like a fly just buzzes around you!
Tigerfang
Splochpaw: "oh"points a claw in Foxpaw's direction"hes right there" pads over" Hey Foxpaw, Bloodkit was looking for you"" points next to him
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I'm not so sure about that one. *nips his neck playfully* -Treetail

So do I. -Hushpool

It's like you can't get rid of her. -Scorchgaze

Hey Foxpaw! -Bloodkit
•laughs• Guess I need to work on nicknames don’t i? •nuzzles him• But it looks like I won the little wrestling match.
Flintstripe

•sniffs the air to scent and purrs• I’ll make sure he grows be be just like me.
Skyheart

I know right? Just when you think you did it and got rid of her she just pops up.
Tigerfang

•turns around seeing them and nods his head• oh uh hey Bloodkit. •looks at Splochpaw and nods• Splochpaw
বছরখানেক আগে KatieK102 said…
Welcome back Smart! I’ll add your cats when I get to my laptop but just so you know, we have a Wolf Pack RP now too! It’s ForestPack - go make some wolves! :))
Friendly advice, only create two or three wolves for now. It’s supposed to be a smaller Paxk anyway and it’ll be easier to include all your wolves that way :)
Your fighting definitely doesn't need any work. -Treetail

I know he will be. *purrs* -Hushpool

She's crafty like that. -Scorchgaze

What are you up to? -Bloodkit
Oh? Then what do you think needs work then?
Flintstripe

*purrs* Gah just the thought makes me excited! *stops as he scents a hare and motions for her to stop with his tail*
Skyheart

*sniffs the air trying to find something* Yea..So how have you been since that time?
Tigerfang

Well i was trying to see if Ivyfrost would take me out for some training.
Foxpaw
I think you're perfect the way you are. -Treetail

*stops with him* -Hushpool

Since that time? -Scorchgaze

Lucky. My ceremony will be any day though! -Bloodkit
Oh really? *purrs nuzzling his neck* You are such a charmer a hot hot charmer.
Flintstripe

*nods a little to the left for her to start going around* I smell a hare...lead it to me?
Skyheart

Well you know..what me and you did?
Tigerfang

*grins* I can't wait i can give you all the bad apprentice duties.
Foxpaw
Why thank you. -Treetail

*nods and circles around behind the rabbit* -Hushpool

Oh. Well I'm good. You? -Scorchgaze

You better not! I'll tell our mentors I'm being bullied by an older apprentice! *teases* -Bloodkit
*nips his cheek* No problem. *gets off him and sits up*
Flintstripe

*waits patiently for it to come out*
Skyheart

Uh yea im good to. *nods infont of them* There is a vole up ahead.
Tigerfang

You woudnt dare! *cuffs her playfully*
FOxpaw
Splochpaw: he smiles "oh! maybe i can join ya" looks at Bloodkit "when your ceremony comes around then you can join us"
(oh sure i can take a look)
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
So what now love? -Treetail

*Chases the rabbit right toward him* -Hushpool

You want to go for it or are you leaving it to me? -Scorchgaze

Hopefully it's soon. I'm sick of being stuck in the nursery. -Bloodkit
Ill go for it. *crouches down bunching his leg muscles*
Tigerfang

*thinks and shrugs* I had my fun and i think you had yours. *looks back at him*
Flintstripe

*pounces quickly catching the rabbit easily*
Skyheart

I bet you are! I mean the apprentice den is more spacious to!
Foxpaw
Splochpaw: smiles"true though some of the apprentices are night kickers"he purrs thoughtfully
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
I most definitely had fun. -Treetail

Nice catch. -Hushpool

*follows the scent of a squirrel close by* -Scorchgaze

That I can deal with. Being able to stretch out at night sounds so good. -Bloodkit
Oh I know you did and I had an enjoyful experience.
Flintstripe

•nods droppping it• all thanks to you love.
Skyheart

•starts to stalk the vole•
Tigerfang

It’s the best trust me.
Foxpaw
*nuzzles him happily* -Treetail

You're the one who sensed it. -Hushpool

*stalks it silently before pouncing and catching it* -Scorchgaze
What do you guys want to do about the Gathering? I could actually do it tonight if that works with everyone, but I don't know what to do about Blue.

*flicks an ear* "I wouldn't call it a problem; just a challenge. But think of all the progress you've made, Sweet!" ~ Berryfrost

*sits down* "Well, congratulations. I'm sure you'll raise them to be a credit to StormClan. Now, Sunheart, I believe you were chosen to attend the Gathering. Would you still like to attend, or stay behind with Frecklenose?" ~ Falconstar (I don't remember...WAS he chosen?)

*huffs and pads out of the Nursery. She hated how cramped it had become, and it irritated her that Sunheart named one of his kits after Blackpelt* ~ Thunderkit

*nuzzles his chin* "I don't think any of them would, but it's just something to keep in mind so if you do see one of them tonight, you know how to react." *frowns slightly* "I wish I were coming with you. Not just for the excitement, but to make sure no one causes any trouble... think GoldenClan will recognize you?" ~ Mistybreeze
Smart, can I get the descriptions of the cats you plan on using?
As for whether to make Softwillow a tom/she-cat, I always base mine on how many romantic possibilities there are. We have more toms than she-cats, but I believe we have more single she-cats ('cause all the toms are gay xDx). So if you wanted more romantic possibilities I would suggest making Softwillow a younger tom.
A few single she-cats are Sheepfluff, Raindapple, Shiverwind, Ivyfrost, and of course the apprentices/kits.
If you wanted a she-cat, then the single toms are Brownnut and Duskstorm, plus apprentices/kits. I think Scorchgaze and Tigerfang have something weird going on so I won't speak for them xD
Anyway, welcome back! I had literally just mentioned that you would love the idea of a Wolf RP, so it's crazy your timing xD
Yea I'd be good to do it tonight!
*nods* You're right. I'm hoping it's affected him in some lasting way. -Sweetbriar

Without a doubt. *licks her forehead* But don't worry, love. I'm more than capable of handling anyone who wants to cause trouble. -Redshadow

*waves to her sister* Hey Thunderkit. -Bloodkit
Team, do you remember who was assigned to the Gathering? Dx

*lays her head down on her paws* "I'm sure it'll be much more clear after this Gathering." ~ Berryfrost

"I know you are, I just don't like the idea of you facing anything alone." *glances across the camp* "I think it's clear you haven't earned everyone's trust just yet." ~ Mistybreeze

*pads over* "What's up." ~ Thunderkit
I don't remember exactly but I'll go back through and find the page where you picked.

I hope you're right. So, what about you and strongbreeze? Still just as lovey as your first day as a couple? *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar

I know. Unfortunately there's not much more I can do to change their minds. -Redshadow

Talking about our apprentice ceremony which will hopefully be happening soon. -Bloodkit
Yea we don’t know what’s going on with those two so toms and I don the think Sunheart was assigned to the gathering

•looks at him and then to his mate• if I could I’d like to stay here with Frecklenose and the kits..
Sunheart

Come on let’s get back before you get in trouble.
Flintstripe

•scratches his ears• so WREN are you going to ask Shiverwind If she wants to join the patrol?
Strongbreeze

Well it was a joint effort love.
Skyheart
*purrs softly* "Basically, yeah. I think we've learned not to cuddle so much in front of everyone, but it's been nice." *her features darken* "Although I've noticed Tigerfang glaring at him... I think I'm finally going to have to talk to him." ~ Berryfrost

*leans against him* "Just keep doing what you're doing - that's all you can do, anyway. Whether or not they decide to trust you is up to them, unfortunately." ~ Mistybreeze

"Ugh, hopefully! The Nursery is so crowded now!" ~ Thunderkit

"The Apprentice Den won't be much less crowded," *meows, padding up to the group* "Especially since Tanglekit and Dapplekit will most likely be coming with you. That's probably why Falconstar has been putting off your ceremonies." ~ Mousepaw

*looks to Wrenflight* ~ Shiverwind
It was Scorchgaze, Merryberry, Ivyfrost and Foxpaw, Tigerfang, Featherwing, Brownnut, Darkmist, Raindapple, Berryfrost, Wrenflight, Flintstripe, Redshadow and Sweetbriar who were chosen for the gathering.
Ahh, thank ya! Smart will need some cats to... I'll add Splotchpaw and Orangespill.
*frowns slightly* What are you going to say to him? -Sweetbriar

Very true, my beautifully wise mate. -Redshadow

Good idea. *gets up with a stretch* -Treetail

That it was. -Hushpool

*looks to her* Would you like to join us, Shiverwind? -Wrenflight

*huffs* Well it'd still be an improvement. -Bloodkit
*sighs* "I have no idea. He's approched me more recently about what happened, and I... I just can't forgive him. I've thought about it and thought about it and I can't let go of what happened, and even if I could, he just doesn't feel like a father - he's more of a stranger. But he can't understand why I won't change that." *huffs* "I'm going to tell him this is the last time we're talking about it, and he best not start trouble with my mate - the first tom who's ever actually took care of me." ~ Berryfrost

*licks his chin* "I try. Here, why don't you talk to one of the other cats attending tonight, so you have someone to sorta follow at the Gathering? Orangespill is nice enough, and so is Darkmist." ~ Mistybreeze

*nods* "Mhm. And the Apprentice Den is bigger." ~ Thunderkit

*shrugs* "Whatever you say. I'm sure you'll change your minds soon enough." ~ Mousepaw

"I suppose so, but only if I get to lead," *smirks* ~ Shiverwind
*nods* I don't blame you. I obviously can't understand the difficult position you're in, but I don't blame you for feeling the way you do. Whatever will make you the most comfortable is the right decision. -Sweetbriar

*nods* Probably a good idea. Berryfrost and Sweetbriar too. Might be a good idea to make friends with the she-cat whose close to the leader. *chuckles* -Redshadow

You wish. *flicks her playfully with his tail* -Wrenflight

That sounds so nice. -Bloodkit
*lays her head on her paws* "I just hope it won't cause trouble. You know Tigerfang - always ready for a fight." ~ Berryfrost

"Mhm, just don't get too friendly to she-cats," *teases* ~ Mistybreeze

*huffs* "Well who else is going to lead? Strongbreeze?" ~ Shiverwind
Well if that's how he takes it he'll get a peace of my mind as well. *licks her head* -Sweetbriar

Of course not. *nuzzles her cheek* You should know by now any other she-cat pales in comparison to you. -Redshadow

Me of course! -Wrenflight
*laughs softly* "Thanks for the support. I wonder how Strongbreeze will take it? I think he wants me to make amends." ~ Berryfrost

"Absolutely. Just making sure you remember that," *retorts, dragging her tail underneath his chin* ~ Mistybreeze

"Absolutely not!" ~ Shiverwind
He probably just doesn't want you to have any issues with anyone, but your comfort level is the most important. Remember that. -Sweetbriar

I wouldn't dare forget. *nips lightly at her tail* -Redshadow

And why not? -Wrenflight
*nods* "Right. And I know Strongbreeze will support me no matter what I do." ~ Berryfrost

*purrs and nuzzles his cheek* "Feel up for a hunt before you leave?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Because I'm much more qualified." ~ Shiverwind
•watches them bicker amused• Who else should we take with us cause I can go get them while you two decide on who is leading .
Strongbreeze

•watches him with an eye• mhmm come on big guy. •starts to pad off•
Flintstripe

•purrs nuzzles her and looks around• Wanna hunt better prey now?
Skyheart

•catches his vole and starts to head back towards Scorchgaze•
Tigerfang
I'm happy that you two found each other and are so happy. -Sweetbriar

Absolutely. -Redshadow

Not more so than me! I'm the best choice in leader for this border patrol. *looks at Strongbreeze* Want to bring your mate? -Wrenflight
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
You tempt me to keep you held away out here all night. -Treetail

Definitely. What should we go for? -Hushpool
But then you would have another moon of night watch. •purrs• wouldn’t want that right?
Flintstripe

•grins and nods• I would love too! •says before quickly padding towards his mate•
Strongbreeze

Well we have our options but I’m down for what you are wanting to hunt.
Skyheart
*sighs happily* "Yeah, me too. And speak of the devil," *waves her tail at Strongbreeze* "What are you doing?" ~ Berryfrost

"Come on then," *leads the way* ~ Mistybreeze

"Oh yeah? And what qualifies you?" ~ Shiverwind
So what do you wanna start the gathering?
I really don't want to start with just the two of us on.
Definitely wouldn't want that. -Treetail

*follows after her* -Redshadow

My over the top leadership skills and my level headed personality of course. What do you think qualifies you? -Wrenflight

I'm not sure I'm just itching to hunt more. -Hushpool

*joins Tigerfang* Nice catch. -Scorchgaze
Yea I didn't think so. Just wasn't sure if tangle was gonna be on for a while or not just yet
My bad I just got home!