Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 21151-21200 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Ahhh a well chosen crush. She's very fierce and strong. -Redshadow

*sticks her tongue out at him* What if I never get used to physical affection though? Would I be weird? -Bloodpaw

*pads over to his brother* We ready? -Darkmist

You're so tired all the time. You and your mate keeping each other up? -Wrenflight

Hm true. -Hushpool
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
*nods* Yea she is! *purrs* Me and her kissed once too!
Foxpaw

*shrugs* Probably but you would be my weird friend so i wouldn't mind. *purrs* No matter what ill always be your friend.
Tanglepaw

*nods* Yea seems so. *starts off out of camp but gives Wrenflight a slight look before turning away*
Sunheart

*yawns and nods* Maybe just a little. *purrs* I mean once you get a mate you will understand the joys of staying up late having our alone time.
Strongbreeze

Plus i was just trying to help her get over her fears...*mumbles yawning slightly* But no one evers thinks im helping...*huffs*
Skyheart
You two kissed? Well, how was it? -Redshadow

Same here. Friends always. -Bloodpaw

*pads beside his brother* I take it you two are still at odds. -Darkmist

And will I be tired all the time too? -Wrenflight

Because you're so tough with your delivery, love. *licks his cheek* -Hushpool
*purrs dreamily* I thought it was amazing...Well until my Tigerfang interuppted us...*scowls as he says his name*
Foxpaw

But as friends you failed to get me in trouble when we snuck out but got introuble with Foxpaw i think you still owe me another outing.
Tanglepaw

*nods* Ofcourse we are even though Freckle has scolded us we are still just as pissed at each other.
Sunheart

*grins* Depends how wild you and Shiverwind get.
Strongbreeze

Well if i went easy on them it woudln't be as effective. *purrs at her lick*
Skyheart

I see. Just make sure you two don't take it too far. You're still young. -Redshadow

I don't know if I can risk anymore punishing! -Bloodpaw

Clearly. Maybe you two should have a conversation. -Darkmist

Here you go bringing up Shiverwind again. -Wrenflight

True. -Hushpool
*tilts his head* What do you mean by that?
Foxpaw

*sticks his tongue at her* Oh come on i'd be gettng in trouble to you know! *stretches out his muscles in his nest and purrs*
Tanglepaw

*wrinkles his nose* I dont know..
Sunheart

What you two were ment to be!
Strongbreeze

Everyone just misunderstands me..
Skyheart
....Have you never had the talk about mating? -Redshadow

I'd be in double trouble! -Bloodpaw

Give it some thought. -Darkmist

And why is that? -Wrenflight

I understand you, love. -Hushpool
*shakes his head worriedly* No..What is that?
Flitnstripe

Double trouble of fun! *smirks* come on we are best friends!
Tanglepaw

*sighs* Fine ill talk to him other wise you just nag me on until i do.
SUnheart

Because you two get along so well like me and Berryfrost did. *purrs* But fine been that way be the next Falconstar.
Strongbreeze

*purrs* You are about the only one and i love it.
Skyheart
Oh. I think this the time most cats should know about this. All right Foxpaw, when two cats are into each other they mate. It's a very pleasurable, bonding, yet risky thing because it's what gets she-cats pregnant. Some cats wait until they're mates to do it and some do it before then. But there's always a chance the she-cat could become pregnant. It's not something you should do at your age. You should wait until you're a warrior. -Redshadow

Not now you goof. At least give me some time in between my punishments. -Bloodpaw

Very true. -Darkmist

I'm nothing like Falconstar, trust me. -Wrenflight

I love you. -Hushpool
*scratches his ears taking it all in* How come no one told me any of this before..?
Foxpaw

Fine fine do you need a nap?
Tanglepaw

*looks around* Okay lets split into pars. *says as they stop* Ill take Wrenflight..Darkmist you take Strongbreeze and i think Ivyfrost likes to hunt alone.
Sunheart

*stops and looks over at Darkmist* after you.
Strongbreeze

I love you just as much. *yawns into her fur*
Skyheart

*looks at his mother* Mama you okay?
Swampkit
It's not incredibly important for you to know right now, but I figured it would help. So, what is it that you like about Bloodpaw? -Redshadow

Yea a bit. -Bloodpaw

*looks a bit unsure about why sunheart would pick him* -Wrenflight

*heads off motions with his tail for Strongbreeze to follow* -Darkmist

Are you ready to get up or are you still tired? -Hushpool

*smiles at him softly and nods* I'm okay sweetie. -Frecklenose
•purrs• She is strong willed and very passionate about what she believes in.
Foxpaw

•nods closing his eyes• Better get it in while you have the chance. •purrs•
Tanglepaw

•motions for him to follow a he pads off•
Sunheart

I’m down for whatever you want. •purrs• since you need help walking around.
Skyheart

•purrs and nuzzles her chest• just making sure.
Swampkit
Those are definitely good qualities. -Redshadow

Good point. *curls up in her nest* -Bloodpaw

*follows after him, scenting the air* -Wrenflight

I'm all rested up. I could go for some sunning. *gets up slowly* -Hushpool

*purrs happily and nuzzles them* -Frecklenose
Yea but she is also super strong and a good fighter we are always wrestling with each other.
Foxpaw

*nods and curls up purring*
Tanglepaw

So how are you? *says dryly*
Sunheart

*nods and gets to his paws helping her*
Skyheart

*bats her nose* Mama what did he mean by cheated?
Swampokit
You two help each other become stronger? -Redshadow

Fine...How are you since becoming a father? -Wrenflight

I'm all right walking, love. *pads out of the den* What should we eat? -Hushpool

Kind of like cheating in a game. -Frecklenose
*nods* Yup! She is my training buddy. *purrs*
Foxpaw

Good..*looks around and sniffs the air* The kits are good not much trouble yet.
Sunheart

Mhmm how about a nice juicy vole.
Skyheart

*tilts his head* How do you cheat in a game?
Swampkit
That's good. That's a good way of bonding. -Redshadow

Yet being the operative word. .....So any particular reason you chose me to hunt with? -Wrenflight

That sounds perfect. -Hushpool

Well say you and your siblings were playing tag. If blackkit was it, but he and Sunflowerkit teamed up to tag you that'd be cheating. -Frecklenose
But the only problem is Tanglepaw is starting get bigger now and more noticable and i think Bloodpaw is seeing that now..
Foxpaw

My brother was nagging me to get along with you and said we should talk.
Sunheart

You lay down somewhere and i will grab it for you. *says as he pads over to the fresh kill pile.
Skyheart

*Gasp* And that isnt any fun either! *looks at Blackkit* You wouldn't ever cheat right?
Swampkit
Oh does Tanglepaw like her as well? -Redshadow

I see. -Wrenflight

*lays down on the sunning rocks by the waterfall* -Hushpool

Never! -Blackkit
*grits his teeth at the mention of that and nods* I think so...Thunderpaw called him out on it once and he got all embarrassed..
Foxpaw

*nods his head* So lets talk..*stops and looks at him*
Sunheart

*pads back over to her with the vole and sets it down* For you my love.
Skyheart

*purrs and bats at his eears* Good guess if i see you cheating in anything ima have to beat you up!
Swampkit
I see. Well, here's the best advice I can give you: don't be outwardly rude to him. She wouldn't like to see her two friends at odds and if one of you causes issues she'll be mad at whoever initiates it. Tolerate him and trust that your own personality and friendship will win her over. She-cats like confidence. -Redshadow

Well where exactly do we begin? -Wrenflight

So sweet. *purrs and digs in* -Hushpool

*pads over to the sunning rocks* Afternoon. -Scorchgaze

Oh hello deputy. -Hushpool

I would never cheat! *returns his playful bats* -Blackkit
*nods his head* Okay...well we already but heads enough so i guess i could try to let it go...But he always brings up things he shouldn't...So it makes it hard sometimes.
Foxpaw

*shrugs* How about you apologize for the big situation you created i know i was in the wrong.
Sunheart

*watches her happily and looks up at Scorchgaze* Well well well looks what the sun dragged in.
Skyheart

*squirms out from underneath his mother and darts away from him* Come and get me!
Swmapkit
Well soon she'll realize that and be angry with him. She'll take your side. -Redshadow

*ear twitches in irritation* I can't apologize for telling my sister. She deserved to know. I do apologize for the reaction it had. That I didn't intend. -Wrenflight

How are you feeling today Hushpool? -Scorchgaze

Fine. Heavy. -Hushpool

*rushes after him* -Blackkit
You really htink so? *purrs* You know i don't care what Tigerfang says about you, you are great!
Foxpaw

*flicks his tail* Well atleast it's something..*says still a bit dryly*
Sunheart

*chuckles and moves to take a bite of the vole*
Skyheart

*stretches yawning and gets up padding out of the warriors den and over to Scorchgaze*
Tigerfang

*laughs* Can't catch me!
Swampkit
Well I appreciate that, Foxpaw. Not many cats think so. -Redshadow

And I really apologize for losing my temper and attacking you. That was incredibly out of line. -Wrenflight

Hey there, sleepy head. -Scorchgaze

No wonder all of you slept so much. You had a pretty eventful day yesterday. *teases* -Hushpool

Can too! Just you wait! -Blackkit
*nods* Sometimes i wish Tigerfang was more like you though.
Foxpaw

Yea that was completely out of line attacking me. *gives him a look* I totatlly kicked your ass.
Sunheart

*yawns and cuffs him* Shut it you.
Tigerfang

*snickers* Yea they did. *purrs* Was a very eventful day.
Skyheart

*daskes away onto the rocks and looks down at him* I dont know!
Swampkit
Not everyone can be as cool as me. *flicks his shoulder with his tail playfully* -Redshadow

*rolls his eyes slightly* We can agree to disagree there. -Wrenflight

Want something to eat? -Scorchgaze

*nudges her mate playfully* You too! -Hushpool

*huffs and comes up after him slowly* I'm not good at climbing. -Blackkit
•looks up at him with admiration• Yea that’s true!
Foxpaw

No I’m pretty sure I won before Falconstar interrupted.
Sunheart

•nods his head• Yea food sounds good. •says glancing around camp and spots Redshadow with Foxpaw and narrows his eyes•
Tigerfang

•sticks his tongue at her• it was all for you!
Skyheart

•laughs st Blackkit and pounces down as soon as he gets up• Gotta be faster!
Swampkit
So, have you been enjoying your training? -Redshadow

It's not like it's a competition. -Wrenflight

What's the matter? -Scorchgaze

And I love you for all you do. *kisses his cheek* -Hushpool

Aw come on! *hurries after him* -Blackkit
*nods his head quickly* Yea im havving alot of fun learning new things! I wanna be able to catch a bird out of the air someday!
Foxpaw

*shrugs* Im just making a statment. *says as he stretches* But back to the main issue..What are we going to do to make Freckle happy?
Sunheart

*shakes his head* Uh nothing...*says as he looks away*
Tigerfang

*purrs* I mean you are the only one who could love me.
Skyheart

*purrs loudly* What can't keep up?
Swampkit
Well if you keep working hard at it I know you'll get it. -Redshadow

...I'm willing to put our differences aside for my sister's sake. And for Shiverwind's. Having two of her friends at odds is uncomfortable for her as well. So I'm willing to move past everything and start fresh with you. -Wrenflight

*nudges him lightly* I'll go grab you something to eat. What would you like? -Scorchgaze

No one could love you like I do. *licks his muzzle* Because I love you so much. -Hushpool

Climbing is hard! -Blackkit
*nods purring* Hey i have a question...are Scorchgaze and my dad a thing...? *says a bit sourly*
FOxpaw

*looked a bit hesitant but nods* We could try that...Though you better not try to push my buttons.
Skyheart

*sighs and looks up at him* Can you grab me a mouse?
Tigerfang

Mhmm but i love you even more so you can't have all the credit you fox you. *purrs tugging on her cheek*
Skyheart

Is not! *says as he bounces up more rocks*
Swampkit
*blinks in surprise* Not to my knowledge. Why do you ask? -Redshadow

Likewise, Sunheart. I wouldn't say that I'm going to try and mend fences then turn around and be a jerk. -Wrenflight

Absolutely. *pads off to nose through the pile* -Scorchgaze

Oh but why not? *nips his chin teasingly**glances at Tigerfang* What's got you so down? -Hushpool

Is too! *huffs and sits on the ground* Can't we just play normal tag? -Blackkit
*shrugs and looks at his paws* Well after my parents split him and Scorchgaze are always going out...So i was just wondering..if you knew anything.
Foxpaw

Just making sure. *gets to his paws* Now that, that is out of the way lets get back to hunting.
Sunheart

*sits waiting still looking over at Foxpaw and Redshadow and starts to glare* Nothing..*says with abit of a growl*
Tigerfang

**wiggles before jumping onto him and laughs* Fine fine!
Swampkit
I'm sorry Foxpaw, I don't. But it makes sense though. They're best friends aren't they? I'm sure Scorchgaze is just going his best to try and cheer your dad up. Bloodpaw would be the same for you if you were going through a hard time. -Redshadow

*nods and follows the scent of a rabbit* -Wrenflight

Doesn't sound like nothing. *follows his gaze* Don't like the brute talking to your son? -Hushpool

*cuffs up at him playfully* -Blackkit
*huffs and nods* I guess but...he is really close to him and my mother and him just seperated...
Foxpaw

*scents with him* anything?
Sunheart

*lashes his tail and nods* Yea i dont liek him talking to Foxpaw i mean i told him to stay away from Redshadow but he never listens to me.
Tigerfang

*gets off him* Okay regular tag?
Swampkit
I'm sure they're just friends, Foxpaw. *lays his head on his paws* Do you not like the idea of two toms being together? -Redshadow

Rabbit. Definitely. Close by too. -Wrenflight

Some kits are like that. Especially when they get into the apprentice age. They get rebellious. Not my girls though. They're perfect. Right, my love? -Hushpool

Yep! Am I still it? -Blackkit
*nods* Yea..*says quietly* What about you? *looks up at him curiously*
Foxpaw

*nods* You chase it to me then i will circle it. *says as he starts to go off scenting it*
Sunheart

Mhmm perfect like their mother. *purrs nuzzling her*
Skyheart

*lashes his tail* I should tell him to get away from him...*says starting to get to his paws*
Tigerfang

*nods* Ofcourse! You never caught me!
Swampkit
I definitely used to. But I'm trying to change from my old ways, so I'm doing my best to be more understanding. -Redshadow

*nods and follows the scent**gets into position in a bush and waits for Sunheart to be ready* -Wrenflight

I don't know how well that'll go over. -Hushpool

Okay okay! -Blackkit
*huffs* But you dont really like it when two toms are together though right? You haven't changed comepletely no one can change that much.
Foxpaw

*crouchesa down in the bush and waits*
Sunheart

*stops and looks at her* Oh shush i will raise my kits how i think is correct. *says before padding over to the two his tail lashing and glaring at Redshadow*
Tigerfang

*crouches wiggling his rear before dashing off* COme get me and Sunflowerkit come play!
Swampkit
It's definitely odd to me. *looks up as Tigerfang approaches* Hello, Tigerfang. -Redshadow

*lunges at the rabbit, driving it toward him* -Wrenflight

*hurries after him* -Blackkit

*pads out of the nest* What are we playing? -Sunflowerkit
*nods and shrinks back as his father approaches*
Foxpaw

*glares at him and then looks at Foxpaw* Foxpaw i told you not to talk to him what are you doing?
Tigerfang

*looks away from his gaze and doesnt say anything*
Foxpaw

*moves quickly to catch it but misses just barely* Mouse dung!
Sunheart

Tag and Blackkit is it! *says dashing around rocks*
Swampkit

*watches Tigerfang go and looks around* Where did Scorchgaze go isn't he the one who usually calms Tigerfang down?
Skyheart
Tigerfang we were just having a conversation about training. There's nothing to worry about. -Redshadow

It's fine. I can smell more in the area. Want to try again? -Wrenflight

Over there at the fresh kill pile chatting away with Fluffy. -Hushpool

Okay! *runs with Swampkit* -Sunflowerkit

I'm going to get you guys! -Blackkit
*lashes his tail looking back at him* You stay away from my son. *growls*
Tigerfang

*narrows his eyes* I like Redshadow he isn't doing anything wrong! *says finally a bit angerily*
Foxpaw

*turns back to Foxpaw and growls* Shut it you!
Tigerfang

*winces back a bit*
Foxpaw

*nods a bit upset* Dam it...though *says sniffing the air*
Sunheart

*snorts* He takes his eyes off him for a moment and he cuases trouble worse then me!
Skyheart

No you wont you are the slowest of us! *purrs*
Swampkit
*stands to his paws* Tigerfang we were just speaking. We're right in camp in front of everyone. It's not like you have to be afraid of me. -Redshadow

That's how Tigerfang has always been. He needs Scorchgaze around to be his voice of reason or else you know there will be drama. But he's in the middle of a conversation right now so I don't think he's going to notice. -Hushpool

*moves off and begins driving another rabbit towards him* -Wrenflight

I'll get you once you run out of energy! -Blackkit
*Ignores Redshadow and grabs Foxpaw pushing him slightly towards the apprentice den* I said get away from him Foxpaw!
Tigerfang

*lets out a growl and shoves back at Tigerfang* Don't push me around!
Foxpaw

*narrows his eyes at his reaction*
Tigerfang

*snorts* So sad. *yawns stretching out his claws* Oh looks like its getting good!
Skyheart

*watches it closely lashing out a paw and pouncing out at it catching it swiftly*
Sunheart

*huffs realizing he was getting tired* N-nuh uh!
Swampkit
Tigerfang! Don't you think this is more than a little ridiculous? -Redshadow

*hurries out of the apprentices den, moving to Foxpaw's side* What's going on? -Bloodpaw

Well caught. -Wrenflight

*picks up his pace and finally tags him* You're it! -Blackkit
*growls flexing his claws wanting to rake against something and turns to Redshadow* Stay away from him.
Tigerfang

*looks at Bloodpaw in surprise then back at Tigerfang with a glare*
Foxpaw

*yawns boredly* Why does our daughter have to be such a good warrior in the making?
Skyheart

*nods* Was pretty easy.
Sunheart

*huffs slowing down letting them go and to rest a bit* You got lucky! *calls after him*
Swampkit
Why? I'm a clanmate just like any other. -Redshadow

You okay? *noses his shoulder comfortingly* -Bloodpaw

Because we've raised our girls perfectly. -Hushpool

Feel up to catching some more? -Wrenflight

I'll take luck! -Blackkit
Barley. *says disgusted* Just do yourself a favor and stay away. *growls* Got it? *says before givving his son a glare* You and me are talking later got it? *lashes his tail before padding away*
Tigerfang

*was going to respond before Tigerfang interruppted and grits his teeth with out answering*
Foxpaw

*nods* Yup our perfect little girls! *purrs* And everyone thought we would be horrible parents. *snorts*
Skyheart

*shrugs* Don't care.
Sunheart

*huffs finally getting his breath back and darts after the two*
Swampkit