Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 উত্তর

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 26551-26600 of 31229

বছরখানেক আগে TeamPeeta649 said…
Am I your favorite? *grins playfully* -Scorchgaze

Absolutely! -Ivorykit

Nah I think you got the worst of it. *swipes at him playfully* -Wrenflight

Well not all rabbits are pure white. Don't worry about it or anything, it was a compliment. -Badgerpaw

I wouldn't dream of it. Speaking of that magic muzzle, I was hoping to get some more kisses. *licks up his neck* -Frecklenose
বছরখানেক আগে tanglebelly said…
Totatally! You always play with us and dont never leave us behind like papa and daddy. *pouts* THey are always going off somewhere!
Flamekit

*ducks quickly and wacks his brother in return knowing he could take it* Ye ye pick on your younger brother.
Flintstripe

*Purrs* Well ill take it i dont get many of those.
Driftpaw

Well pucker up then my muzzle is all yours .
Tanglewhisker
Your father's are just very...social. *purrs slightly* And they're still young. You'll understand once you're a bit older. -Scorchgaze

My little brother now. *pulls him into a playful headlock* Who would have thought we'd see the day where I have more muscle than you. -Wrenflight

Really? I figured your dads were the type to smother you. -Badgerpaw

*pulls him into a kiss, keeping it soft after first before deepening* -Frecklenose
I guess so...But still they should spend more time with us Grandpa you should yell at them!
Flamekit

*squirms in his lock* Hey now you just work harder than me if i wanted to i could so be bigger! Tell him Treetail.
Flintstripe

*shakes his head* No not really..They treat us like every other kit. *purrs* But i do have three siblings.
Driftpaw

*closes his eyes focusing on the kiss happily moving his paws up and down her back comfortly*
Tanglewhisker

I'll have a talk with them, how about that? -Scorchgaze

Mmm yeah definitely. But I'm enjoying the show right now. -Treetail

*releases him* -Wrenflight

Well I guess that's fair. You definitely got your dad's looks though. -Badgerpaw

*Twines her tail with his and wraps her hind legs around his waist, entangling herself around him* -Frecklenose
Yes! *tugs on his ear* Now will you play with us though we have to be gentle cause Ivorykit is still hurt.
Flamekit

*gives his mate a look* Oh you are the worst! *wacks him as he gets up*
Treetail

You think so? *purrs* Im happy i wanted to look like him i think he looks nice.
Driftpaw

*pulls his muzzle away* You seem a little touchy today.
Tanglewhisker
What sort of game should we play? -Ivorykit

Hey! You do the same stuff to me! -Treetail

Well I think you do. *stands slowly* Okay. I think I've rested enough. -Badgerpaw

I'm just enjoying the closeness. -Frecklenose
Something safe obviously. Grandpa do you know safe games?
Flamekit

Only a little bit plus im still not over you having the hots for this peice of meat! *laughs givving his brother a shove* Oh are you going to take Freckle back?
Flintstripe

*moves over to help him if needed* You think so?
Driftpaw

Guess i should do the same, Not saying im not alreay. *purrs*
Tanglewhiskmer
Well I could always tell you stories. -Scorchgaze

If I can convince her. Now that she's got a lover as well as her kit here it may be hard. -Wrenflight

Yeah I'm okay. And I'd rather heal back at home. -Badgerpaw

*purrs and nods happily* Please do. -Frecklenose
Stories yes! Tell us the best one! *rolls off him and settles besides his brother*
Flamekit

Yah good luck with that she just went out so you can try and find her. *grins* Im sure that big nose of yours will track her down in no time.
Flintstripe

Dont wanna stay away from your family im guessing?
Driftpaw

*squeezes her flank again in response as they kiss more* You know i thinking im starting to get good at this.
Tanglewhisker
The best one? *Chuckles* well anything you'd like to hear about? Fights? Love? -Scorchgaze

Ugh I don't want to. Did she go out with you know who? -Wrenflight

Well you're away from yours. And I don't think your dads know where you are. -Badgerpaw

I think you're excellent. *rubs his muscles* -Frecklenose
*looks at Ivorykit* Wanna do love?
Flamekit

*nods* you know he has a name. *laughs* But yes she went out with Tanglwhisker.
Flintstripe

*blinks a little embarrassed* Yeah true i dont think i told anyone besides Brairpaw..
Driftpaw

Well thats good...*stops for a moment* I just realized we never grabbed any prey for ourselves!
Tanglewhiskers
Yeah I wanna hear about love! -Ivorykit

Well all right. I know quite a few good love stories. Do you want to hear about someone specific? Someone in the family? -Scorchgaze

*looks at his brother* You pick. -Ivorykit

I just figured it'd be best to keep it discreet for their sake. But like you said, everyone knows. *sees the apprentices leave the medicine cat den and stands* I promised your kits I'd play with them before I left. Let me see if they want a quick game. *pads over to his father and nephews* well boys, last chance to play before I leave. -Wrenflight

Don't worry about it, bunny. She and my dad know so it'll be fine. *exits the den slowly, trying not to put too much strain on the wraps* -Badgerpaw

*laughs a bit* I think we were too eager to get away from all my family gossip. We could catch something now. Or we could eat each other. *teases* -Frecklenose
Love about anyone! *stops when he sees Wrenflight and sticks in tongue out at him* No you made us go away now grandpa is going to tell us a story about your love! *says deciding out of spite happily*
Flamekit

*watches him go amused* Ah he is so lost. *nuzzles his mate*
Flinstripe

*watches him and nods* Make sure not to step on it to much.
Driftpaw

*shakes his head in disbeleif amused* Oh and what would you prefer?
Tanglewhisker
*blinks in surprise* Well that's going to be one short and uninteresting story, you know. But if you don't want to play then we'll be sure to next time. *nuzzles them lightly before padding over to the two apprentices* Ready? -Wrenflight

I'm doing my best. Buckpaw really had to get both of my legs. *grumbles under his breath before Wrenflight comes over**nods to the deputy and follows him out* -Badgerpaw

What makes you say that? -Treetail

*bites on his shoulder playfully before letting him go* A robin sounds nice. *teases and licks his nose then slips out from under him to stretch* -Frecklenose
last edited বছরখানেক আগে
*purrs* Bye! *says before turning back to Scorchgaze*
Flamekit

Yeah he did makes it look like he didnt want you walking. *laughs following his friend*
Driftpaw

Oh just watching him handle kits.
Flintstripe

*watches her for a moment before sitting up slightly*
Tanglewhisker
So you want to hear your uncle's love story? He's right, it's not a very long one. -Scorchgaze

I don't think he was even thinking that far ahead. *struggles slightly getting through the snow while trying not to mess up his wraps* -Badgerpaw

I think we at least do a pretty good job. -Treetail

Prey does sound nice, but I'm also so warm and cozy in here. *leans against him* Also... I'm going back tomorrow so part of me thinks we should make the most of this time. -Frecklenose
Thats okay we can make fun of it for the next time we see him. *puffs out happily* Then he will never wait to play with us agian.
Flamekit

Do you want help? Im sure i can help somehow.
Driftpaw

I think so aswell. *looks around* Where did they go again?
Flintstripe

Yea...It is pretty comfy right now...But we cant enjoy our time on an empty belly can we?
Tanglewhisker
Flamekit you can't use this story to upset him. -Scorchgaze

I'm just worried I might crush you if I lean on you too much. -Badgerpaw

Over with your dad. Probably giving him a hard time. *jokes* -Treetail

I guess not. You can wait here and I'll get us something. -Frecklenose
Why not? Papa is always using things against everyone. Right Ivorykit?
Flamekit

You wont crush me you big lump of fur. *purrs* Im not as weak as i look you know.
Driftpaw

Like always those two are like fox and rabbit one calm and one rowdy.
Flintstripe

*nods* Okay if you say so. *purrs watching her go and stretches out*
Tanglewhisker
Yeah papa does it a lot. -Ivorykit

Your father does it to tease his siblings in playful way. This story isn't playful. It'd hurt his feelings. -Scorchgaze

Fine. Let me know if it gets too much. *leans more of his weight on him, sighing slightly in relief at the pressure taken off his legs* -Badgerpaw

I can take him if you need, Driftpaw. -Wrenflight

Well we know which one takes more after you. *teases* -Treetail
But what if we use it to tease uncle Wrenflight?
Flamekit

*shakes his head at Wrenflight* I can do it im not as weak as i look..*grumbles*
Driftpaw

Mhmm our sweet rabbit Ivorykit obvoiusly.
Flinstripe
Heart break isn't a teasing matter, Flamekit. -Scorchgaze

*head butts him lightly* You don't look weak, bunny. -Badgerpaw

*ear flicks slightly at the nickname* He's right, Driftpaw. No one is saying you're weak. It's just that next to Badgerpaw almost anyone looks small. Even some warriors. *chuckles* -Wrenflight

Oh yeah right! Flamekit is almost exactly like you when you were his age. -Treetail
*looks a bit embarrassed* Oh...Sorrry Grandpa..
Flamekit

*brightens up a bit tand looks up at Wrenflight* But ill grow i think! *says confidently*
Driftpaw

What? No way he is more like you! Always getting into trouble.
Flintstripe
It's okay. *nuzzles his head* Your uncle hasn't been very lucky in love. -Scorchgaze

I definitely think you will. Featherwing was small from what I hear, but he worked hard and put on muscle and grew to be a strong warrior. -Wrenflight

If you want we could practice together. -Badgerpaw

But his attitude is all you. -Treetail

*returns to the hollow with a large rabbit* Hope you're hungry. -Frecklenose
Is it becuase he is a weirdo?
Flamekit

Really? Id like that! *purrs* I promise i wont let you donw!
Driftpaw

Fair fair. *purrs* Little bit of spice to that kit.
Flintstripe

*looks up as she e nters* I was starting to wonder what happened to you. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
*chuckles* A weirdo? No no your uncle is great. -Scorchgaze

You don't need to worry about letting me down you goof. *purrs slightly out of amusement* -Badgerpaw

Uh huh just like his daddy. *nuzzles him* -Treetail

I just wanted to catch us something nice. *drops the rabbit and snuggles up against his side* -Frecklenose
You sure? *says settling down besides his brother* What do you think?
Flamekit

Its just a saying. *smiles brightly at him* Wrenflight are we almost at the border?
Driftpaw

*tugs on his ear roughly* Mhmm and you better be calling me daddy later.
Flintstripe

*shifts to make room for her and purrs* Well might aswell start at it while it is fresh. *purrs*
Tanglewhisker
I like uncle Wrenflight! -Ivorykit

Yep we're almost there. I'm just not trying to have Badgerpaw move too fast. -Wrenflight

*sighs in relief as they cross the border* -Badgerpaw

Oooo stealing some ideas from your sister? -Treetail

Let's. *licks his cheek before eating* -Frecklenose
Well yeah you like him but do you think he is weird?
Flamekit

*does the same as they cross*
Driftpaw

*laughs* Oh you know it. Im going to be your daddy now. *growls teasingly*
Flintstripe

*takes a huge peice for himself* Well see anything entertaining while you were out?
Tanglewhisker
Um not that I can tell? -Ivorykit

Someone's certainly taken a liking to the new title. *licks his neck* -Treetail

My brother with Badgerpaw and Driftpaw. It looked like Badgerpaw had gotten hurt, his legs were bandaged so he must have just went to Swamppaw to get treated. I avoided them only because I knew Wren would have dragged me back to camp. -Frecklenose
*shrugs* Well tell us the story grandpa!
Flamekit

Oh come on you dont think its hot? *laughs*
Flintstripe

Oh you naughty naughty she cat. *laughs* Hiding from your deputy how could you! But least Swamppaw is doing a good job.
Tanglewhisker
Well you know your aunt Raindapple? She and your uncle Wrenflight were close as apprentices. You could tell for a long while he had a crush on her. He never quite wanted to confess just due to the possibility of disrupting the friendship, but one day he took a chance. Unfortunately it didn't end well. They still remain close, but not as close as they were. -Scorchgaze

*presses his muzzle to his ear* Yes daddy. -Treetail

*purrs and bumps him playfully* I wanted to enjoy my last night at this camp! -Frecklenose
*nods* Wait really they were into each other!? And she said no? *huffs* She should have said yes.
Flamekit

*shivers slightly* Oooooh i like that. *grins*
Flintstripe

Well hopefully i can make it a good time.
Tanglewhisker
*pats his head gently* Love doesn't always work that way. -Scorchgaze

I'll be sure to say it lots later on. *tugs on his neck* -Treetail

You already are. *kisses his cheek* But I think there are a few ways we could make it better. *finishes her half of the meal* -Frecklenose
Why not didnt Tigerfang say yes to you?
Flamekit

Oh ill be waiting. *growls lowly* But for now should we grab the kits and head to the den? Im sure my father has other things to do.
Flintstripe

*finishes his half and looks at her* Oh and what is that? *grins* Does it involve me?
Tanglewhisker
*shakes his head* Not at first. -Scorchgaze

But wait, you're mates now! -Ivorykit

Now. I've liked Tigerfang since we were young, but we only recently became mates. -Scorchgaze

Probably a good idea. Go on kit wrangler. *purrs* -Treetail

Of course. *purrs and rubs her muzzle against his chin* Why don't you pick what we do. -Frecklenose
*rolls his eyes* You better fluff up the nest for us then. *laughs and makes his way over to his father and kits*
Flintstripe

Yea but you are still mates now! *says looking over at Flintstripe* Daddy!
Flitnstripe

Well besides you id say we can just kiss for a bit maybe see where that takes us. *licks his lips then hers*
Tanglewhisker
Awww come to steal my grandkits from me? *purrs* -Scorchgaze

I like the sound of that. *hums happily as he licks her before kissing him* -Frecklenose
You know it they have a bed time and if they dont have it they get wild. *grins* You know how wild our blood line can be.
Flintstripe

*moves over her slowly taking the lead and continues his kisses getting a little rougher*
Tanglewhisker
I do know that all too well. *chuckles and nuzzles the kits* Sleep well boys. -Scorchgaze

Bye Grandpa! *stands and slowly makes his way to the nursery* -Ivorykit

*picks him up gently and sets him on his back* Come on bud, you've had a long day. *carries him to the nursery* -Treetail

*moans softly into his mouth as the kiss deepens**wraps her forelegs around his neck, pulling him closer to her**opens her mouth a bit more, inviting his tongue into her muzzle* -Frecklenose
Night night! *follows his fathers back to the nursery* We learned about Uncle Wrenflights love life!
Flamekit

*watches amused* Well least you two had fun today and didnt get hurt.
Fltinstripe

*a low rumble forms in his throat sliding his tongue in and scratches up her back*
Tanglewhisker
Oh yeah? Well what did you think of it? *settles into the nest with them* -Treetail

It's sad that aunty Raindapple didn't like him back. -Ivorykit

*gasps at the feeling of his claws, her body arching up against his* You're making me crazy. *moans out in between kisses* -Frecklenose
Yea why didn’t she like him?
Flamekit

We aren’t quite sure honestly. •says amused• Just make sure not to pick on him about it.
Flintstripe

•pads up behind Scorchgaze• Had fin harrassing the kits?
Tigerfang

•his body’s heats up as she arches up into him• I-I was about to say the same thing. •mumbles•
Tanglewhisker
Sometimes love isn't always shared. You can care about someone as a friend, but it doesn't mean you love them. Or sometimes cats just aren't ready to commit to a relationship at the same time. -Treetail

Harassing?! How dare you. *purrs and sits up beside him, wrapping his paws around him* -Scorchgaze

*moves her kisses to his chin and neck* Can you do something for me? -Frecklenose
Where you ready to commit to daddy?
Flamekit

Yea were you handsome?
Flintstripe

*purrs* What it seemed like to me.
Tigerfang

A-anything you want..What is it?
Tanglewhisker
Absolutely. Your daddy is the most perfect cat out there. I'd have been a fool not to. *purrs at his mate* -Treetail

Well how about it harass you now instead. -Scorchgaze

I-I really like it when you're vocal. When you tell me what you're thinking, what you like and how it feels. S-so while we keep going can you tell me those things? I like hearing your voice during. -Frecklenose
Good answer. *purrs laying down happily and stretches out*
Flintstripe

*snuggles up to them and Ivorykit* Well i promise not to make fun of Uncle Wrenflight..
Flamekit

*blinks a bit surprised and nods humming lightly into her mouth* I wanna hear you whine for me. *huffs out presssing his body closer to hers* I love the way you feel your soft fur...you sweet breath. *moans lightly as they kiss*
Tanglewhikser
Me too. -Ivorykit

Good, because if you do I'll give him permission to wrestle you. *teases and grooms them gently* -Treetail

*shudders under him, his words immediately making her wet* T-Touch me Tanglewhisker...*moans into his mouth out of longing* I need you. *kisses him more passionately* -Frecklenose
We would take him. •mumbles tiredly into his brothers fur•
Flamekit

•watches them amused and lays his head down•
Flintstripe

•moves a paw between her legs coaxing her gently as he kisses her deeply•
Tanglewhisker